PDA

View Full Version : Article: Sonic and friends are also in v1!

Mistkerl_Zwo
Jun 15, 2001, 04:02 PM
Castelak writes, "I cruised over to the JP ships and low and behold ... Sonic and friends were behind the counters, by the bank, and all over Pioneer 2! New music is also in Pioneer 2, Sonic's theme from Sonic Adventure!"

Update: watashiwa has taken pictures of the crew, check out these nice images.
sonic01.jpg
sonic02.jpg
sonic03.jpg
sonic04.jpg
sonic05.jpg
sonic06.jpg
sonic07.jpg
They have now also been spotted on Ship/US. Yay. :)

RazmaV2
Jun 15, 2001, 04:12 PM
WOW i'm on the news! HEH :)

freightdawg
Jun 15, 2001, 04:21 PM
hey, i seen them as well. Its pretty cool that they are in version1 as well. It would be sweet if we could interact with them.

Jun 15, 2001, 07:44 PM
you guys just found that out?....-_-

RazmaV2
Jun 15, 2001, 11:01 PM
HEY, you took my name off! :(

Ukyou
Jun 16, 2001, 12:10 AM
Hey, ya didn't take a picture of the Knuckles at the Hunter's Guild! =D

Jun 16, 2001, 12:35 AM
i thought amy was going to be in the hospital part of that. but she wasn't :'-(

FOZZZMK3
Jun 16, 2001, 07:58 AM
Will they still be on today? I love Tails, he's my hero! I wonder if I can get his autograph?

Jun 16, 2001, 10:00 AM
Sonic and friends will be on the ships froms 16th to 30th June to celebrate sonic's 10th anniversary... SONIC TEAM IS A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES... THEY COULD SPEND THEIR TIME ON A VER2 PAL CONVERSION INSTEAD OF PUTTING THIS SHIT ON THE SERVERS

pete5883
Jun 16, 2001, 02:46 PM
They're also on the American servers, they were there this morning on Cordelia, I would assume they're on the other servers too...
this isn't all good, i never want to go to the store because it'll make 'open your heart' stop.. and i don't like that...

Jun 16, 2001, 02:52 PM
Back off ass, the Sonic Team can do what they want so bugger off

Jun 16, 2001, 06:44 PM
cant belive you guys just figured taht out. It was on Phantasy Star Genesis (http://psgenesis.cjb.net) weeks ago...................

Jun 17, 2001, 11:44 AM
calm down eurotrash, the shits already on the GD-rom they just putta press a few buttons and the shit appears.

Jun 17, 2001, 12:58 PM
For some reason whenever I go into an online game, the music starts and Sonic and co appear! People think that i am using a gameshark but I'm not. I don't know why it happens I haven't even done anything online that would make it happen! Anyway if any1s really deperate to see it I will meet up with people. Just email (mailto:[email protected]) me ([email protected]) and I will arange something.

zeon5
Jun 17, 2001, 01:13 PM
For some reason whenever I go into an online game, the music starts and Sonic and co appear! People think that i am using a gameshark but I'm not. I don't know why it happens I haven't even done anything online that would make it happen! Anyway if any1s really deperate to see it I will meet up with people. Just email me ([email protected]) and I will arange something.

Jun 17, 2001, 07:49 PM
What do mean they appear? Do you mean on the ship like they do for everyone else or on the planet?

lievesley
Jun 18, 2001, 03:00 AM
i sor it they look cool huh? i took some pics of em with my digicam but they look bad sept for Dr robotnick at the bank how you all get good snap shots?

lievesley
Jun 18, 2001, 03:03 AM
zeon5 it is cos wel my friend said sonic 2 is coming out soon hope so! i love the demo of Sonic Adventure 2! fun fun fun! i bet that at crismas they will have cristmas music and a santa at the bank and lots of cristmas tree's
and next year shenmue stuff cos its coming out then isnt it?

-DeadNite-
Jun 18, 2001, 03:07 PM
Sonic Avdenture 2 will be out tomorrow(Tuesday June,19) I hope all of you are getting it, cuz I know I am. I hope all of you are keeping ur fingers crossed so our beloved ver2 wont be delayed. On another note, D*** YOU SIERRA, u canceled our LIFE!!!

Jun 18, 2001, 04:15 PM
name=saiyanora
it was also on pso1 on the european servers today

Jun 18, 2001, 06:38 PM
Um... it's not already on the GD-Rom, it's based server side...

Jun 18, 2001, 06:40 PM
And for God sakes zeon5 stop posting that over, and over why would you be the only one to see this? And to top it off you find this out on this site and you STILL think your the only one? LMAO! Did you ever try...maybe um... I don't know join someone elses game?!?!

HOBO
Jun 19, 2001, 10:12 AM
HOW DO YOU MAKE THE VMU PICTURES TURN IN TO jpeg

Jun 19, 2001, 05:57 PM
ok these cartoon chracters have been their for like 4 days now and their pissing me off the music is very annoying also im not able to concentrate or have a conversation with that rock music. the characters are pretty cool but they just stand their and that bites. only sega wouldnt be smart enough to make them interactable. "Bad sega sit in the corner"

Spider_J
Jun 20, 2001, 07:39 AM
They don't piss me off they just worry me, all they do is stand there and stare at you and as for the rock music Well done sega it beats the crappy music in the rest of the game.......oh yeah Sonic and friends are now on Ship/EU too

Jun 21, 2001, 07:53 PM
The big question is: "Why is Sonic and his friends everywhere?". This is very puzzling to me. It's not Sonic's Birthday (I think) and its not the 2nd Aniversery for the release of SA1, because it came out at the same time as the dreamcast (9/9/99). I don't know when the Geneseis or the Saturn 1st came out, but it surely isn't around this time of year (i think). What I think is that the release of SA2, but it hasn't come out yet! SO WHAT'S THE DEAL?!?!?