PDA

View Full Version : Article: Item pictures

watashiwa
Jun 23, 2001, 10:34 AM
Due to problems with the host, the picture links for the items sections are broken for the time being.
Update 6/24/2001: The majority of the links have been fixed and the rest within the next few minutes .. Rejoice! ^_^;

Nowan
Jun 23, 2001, 12:21 PM
Heheh, I was wondering why I couldn't gaze at that lovely Ancient Saber and instead got some weird anime girl telling me that someone stole the page and isn't giving it back.
Hmm.. Wata, if you posted this the second you noticed it, I think I found it out first :P

watashiwa
Jun 23, 2001, 12:37 PM
Boo. ^_^ You should have e-mailed us. ^_^;;

Nowan
Jun 23, 2001, 01:38 PM
Heh, sorry. But it was only about 10 mins, Wata. When I checked again, your notice post was there.
(Wow, I got Wata's attention :P I'm so special!)

SaintDawg
Jun 23, 2001, 02:16 PM
Noooo!
Not the Item Pictures...
that's the closest thing I could get to Version 2 until my import gets here...aww your host sucks dude.

Superchoa
Jun 23, 2001, 02:52 PM
Wait,lets all think about this.
Would you rather stare at a weapon?
Or a cute red headed girl?

Spectre0140
Jun 23, 2001, 05:24 PM
Your snapshot transfer page is down to. I NEED to send some screenshots for my website. When will it be up again?

Jun 23, 2001, 11:54 PM
Well since you clearl have knowledge on version 2 importing i need to ask you exactly how the process for you went: 1.Is your dreamcast the old model or the new one? 2.Are you able to play the import online justy using seganet?3. Is there any possible way to make the US version 1 compatible with the japanese version 2?4.Sorta going back to the first question but, can the new model dreamcasts play the import?
I'm suree you will help me and my friends out pleases post an answer ASAP! Thanks!

Jun 25, 2001, 10:25 AM
i love the item pictures alot. hey its my only link of hope to ver2 since SOJ and SOA are having there differences worked out in marriage counciling. im glad u were able to get this problem fixed quick. i give ya a big thumbs up

Jun 25, 2001, 10:33 PM
please tell me the site i need to know

Jun 26, 2001, 12:01 AM
how do i un import a game????? i got a game at ncsx.com and i made a mistake and i need to know how i un import it.