PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO ver 2 Import Guide

watashiwa
Jun 26, 2001, 09:39 AM
Still can't quite get online with your imported PSO ver 2? Revels provides an excellent visual guide which carries you step by step through creating a Dricas account, inputting the Dricas' settings into your Dreamcast, and setting up ISP details in ver 2. Check out the guide here (http://www.revels.karoo.net/psover2.htm).

Neifirst
Jun 26, 2001, 09:55 AM
Great guide! My big question is... where can I get that Windows background that I see in the first picture of step 1. That rocks!

protosakura
Jun 26, 2001, 11:20 AM
isn't this the one th mamaks made?

watashiwa
Jun 26, 2001, 11:34 AM
No, sorry, it's not.

Jun 26, 2001, 04:13 PM
do ya need a pc to do this? i go online with my dc

Jun 26, 2001, 04:55 PM
This is a cool guide but it sux since you still have to pay to play what a joke. I just enjoy my one player experience.

Jun 27, 2001, 03:09 AM
yeah are u able to wait till the 30 days are up to buy the hunters licence?

Jun 27, 2001, 03:52 AM
You raised a good point there, Ill add the full URLs under the hyperlinks so people can write them down and use them for dreamcast. You can sign up for a Dricas account with your Dreamcast, but I don't know how. However I'm working on getting the other methods screengrabbed and put on the site.

Jun 27, 2001, 04:07 AM
Before having to purchase the hunters licence

mado
Jun 27, 2001, 12:07 PM
That is the JVGFanatic ('http://www.jvgfanatic.com/') girl.

Jun 27, 2001, 01:25 PM
ahh how much does thes dricus cost????? i hope not to much. i dont have a lot of money, i just love the game. i imported the game today, sooo u have to use dricus;( i guess ill have to gey rid of my sega account.well please guve me some more information, and i hope my mom lets.i hope sooooo much

Jun 27, 2001, 01:37 PM
im soo confused... i need a little more help..i dont have an computer so i need to know how to do it through my dc. how much does the dricas acount cost and how much does the hunters licence cost??

Jun 27, 2001, 03:11 PM
You have to setup the chabsign and japanese word processor on a pc to do it, now I did everything right and when It connects and says welcome to the world of phantasy star it then says your user access key is invalid, just kill ME now!!!
[email protected]

Jun 28, 2001, 03:14 PM
well let's see here. I MADE THE FIRST VERSION! THAT GUY RIPPED ME! look at mine http://superspecialed.tripod.com/pso.htm it tells you everything you need to know. Many have used it and I know it works so ROAR I HATE RIPPERS! COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CRAP!

Jun 29, 2001, 04:04 AM
You hate rippers? That sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, Mr. xPridex. I remember last year you were rather proficient in the DC warez scene, and you didn't seem to mind ripping Sega off. But when Revellia decides to create a guide with screen shots to walk others through the Dricas account creation, it's plagarism?

Jun 29, 2001, 05:47 AM
Your guide is crap, it also has faults in it that you havent checked. And BTW, adding (C) 2001 blah blah does not copyright your material. Read up about copyright law. Oh, and if you pirate games like that guy said you do, you have NO fucking room to talk about data ownership do you? Other people have made guides better than yours, just look at Mamak as well. Get over it.

Jun 29, 2001, 03:41 PM
Do you need a pso ver.1 import to play ver.2 import?

Jun 29, 2001, 08:25 PM
Nope, but you do need to wipe your DC memory of your US serial number before you can play.
If you have JP ver1 charas then you can port them over to JP ver2. But not US ver1 charas to JP ver2. Though someone is working on a code to let you do so.

Jul 1, 2001, 01:56 AM
i need this code so bad please tell me.

Jul 1, 2001, 06:03 AM
Barburay on the forum is the man to ask

Jul 2, 2001, 12:13 AM
I bring up the chabsign program on my pc and get to the page you put ur name in Kanji and Kantakana or whatever, I use that japanese word proccessor and copy and paste the stuff in the seperate languages into the first and second lines,but they don't appear in japanese writing just jibberish!I put in three usernames that are utterly impossible for people to have being they are just a bunch on keys meshed together at once, when i try to continue i get an error message!Why does this happen someone please tell me!How do i make it appear in japanese,it's being so mean to me!Why do error messages always pop up!Please I would be greatful if someone could help me...

Jul 2, 2001, 09:18 AM
Dont worry about the jibberish, all that is is if you havent got Japanese fonts installed in your machine. It will still recognise the wierd mess as katakana and kanji.
Double check, triple check even, that you didnt put the katakana in the kanji text box and vice versa. I had this problem.
http://www.revels.karoo.net/step2.htm

mikev2
Jul 5, 2001, 05:44 AM
I HAVE GOT EVERTHING YOU ASKED D ACCOUNT USA BROWSER BUT WHEN I FINISHED PUTTING IN DETAILS ITS SAYS TO LEAVE OUT THE DIAL UP NO. BUT THEN MY DC WONT DIAL IT'S SAY NO NUMBER SET SO HOW DO I GET ON LINE:(

Jul 6, 2001, 08:54 AM
You put your ISP details into the browser found on ver2 itself, thats how it dials up.
Check out step 3 -
http://www.revels.karoo.net/isp.htm

Jul 6, 2001, 07:03 PM
Ok, I got everything put in correctly up to the point where you have to enter your internet options. Is it possible to configure the settings for broadband, and if so, how?

Jul 22, 2001, 03:50 AM
summer as u know running out and so as my and other peeps time from school... if the game comes out on sep 11 i cant wait that long... i would looove to import it but i just dont know any import site... someone plz give me a couple of good sites plz plz plz
thx

Jul 22, 2001, 07:51 AM
My friend, go over to www.tronixweb.com
They just got it in stock again this friday and it's an excellent site. Very fast order handling and great service. They dispatched my copy of the Japanese PSO ver.2 the same day I ordered it. FANTASTIC, I tell ya. It was Friday 20 I ordered it, so they might still have it in stock. Hurry though!
Good luck, friend!

Jul 24, 2001, 12:42 PM
THANKS MAN

Sep 18, 2001, 02:14 PM
go 2 gamestopdepot.com the best place 4 imports
and such

Apr 20, 2002, 06:22 AM
i need pso v1 serial number and access key.
PLEASE HELP ME!!

Apr 20, 2002, 06:27 AM
does n e 1 have web site 4 serial number and access key
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE BACK!!