PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO v2 info from East Coast Sega Distributer Rep

Mistkerl_Zwo
Jul 2, 2001, 07:43 PM
RedVento writes, "I was in a Game Stop near my house, and the East Coast Distributer for Sega was there. I spoke with him and the sales dude, pumping them both for information. This is what I learned : PSO v2 US release, if it comes out, not until November most likely.(Date he gave Game Stop) PSO v2 WILL be coming out for PS/2 with BBA support out of the box, and it will be free to play. GameStop already has SKU's for it. There will be 2 versions of PSO v2 for Gamecube, the initial, November release will NOT be online playable. They will release an online capable version afterwords(after Nintendo gives Sega the online protocol information I assume) Not all good news, but good overall for PSO and its continuing success."

KodiaX987
Jul 2, 2001, 08:01 PM
Free online play for PS2 players?!
That is utter discrimination. What are WE supposed to do?! >:(

HiroShojin
Jul 2, 2001, 08:12 PM
Yeah...what he said...:.But...didnt't I hear from many peolple that November is an ETA date?I sill don't think it's Nov for DC...maybe for PS2 and Cube.

Wren
Jul 2, 2001, 08:30 PM
HELL YES..PSO FOR PS2...ITS ABOUT TIME

Rael
Jul 2, 2001, 09:05 PM
Oh well... these delays are making me less enthused with PSOV2... finding other stuff to do. Sad but true. Life goes on.

Rael
Jul 2, 2001, 09:06 PM
By the way... what are SKUs?

Myles
Jul 2, 2001, 09:10 PM
Just have to wait and see I guess...but I AM getting a little tired of Sega's bullcrap. We support the Dreamcast, and for what? If they want to stop the release for dumb reasons, so be it, but they have lost themselves a customer when they need one the most.

Jul 2, 2001, 09:48 PM
sega doesnt seem to be puttin much efforst into gettin this game packed and shipped. it seems to me there sitting in their offices with their fingers up their a$$. pso is begginging to get boring and i hate to say we all must move on. my faith in sega is beggining to slip. what genius decided they would release it for ps2 first. thats one of the dumbest things ive heard.

Jul 2, 2001, 10:25 PM
So Ver 2 is not coming out till november for the dreamcast plz tell me this isnt true

Jul 2, 2001, 10:29 PM
So Ver 2 is not coming out for dreamcast till november plz tell me this isnt true

Jul 2, 2001, 10:35 PM
SKUs are item numbers

Jul 2, 2001, 10:42 PM
I agree I haven't even played version one in like 3 weeks. I need some new stuff!!

kobun
Jul 2, 2001, 10:52 PM
so now we get version 2 with exclusive PS2 jagged edges =P yay!
and 2 for gaycube wonder if everyone will be able to play on the same server or will ps2 players have to play amongst ps2 owners etc....

Jul 2, 2001, 11:11 PM
Well... I guess GT3 will have to do till then...

Jul 2, 2001, 11:16 PM
Well... PS2 having jaggies was a problem in the past, but still exist if game plays under 60fps. I'm guessing all system will be able to play together... with the system's name next to the players name I hope.

kobun
Jul 2, 2001, 11:18 PM
i forget what they stand for but sku's are what shops use for each item ie: if u ever order online or from catalogs items have a sku number kinda like an item id # of some sort its just easier to go off nubmers than by the name of the product

Jul 2, 2001, 11:26 PM
I wish i could... but doesn't seems like it according to gamestop.com

Jul 2, 2001, 11:58 PM
Well all of this makes me wonder about if sega wants to make money...If they did they would've released the pso series simotainously in each country, you know so people can have fun.They should make PSO 2 in the US,not verson two im talkin about the sequel,then the japanese will have to try and import it from us!LOL!Poetic Justice at it's finest! And Ms.Faith get offline I have something veryyyy!!!SPecial to tell you,it absolutely kicks arss!Get offline so i can call you and tell you the astronomically awesome news!

Rio
Jul 3, 2001, 12:30 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.
And I'd advise everyone else takes certain things with a nice, big grain of salt too.

Jul 3, 2001, 04:27 AM
THIS DREAM IS DEAD!

Jul 3, 2001, 04:29 AM
THE DREAM?IS DEAD!

Jul 3, 2001, 07:16 AM
This stupid fuck redvento is lieing. what a dumb fukk

Jul 3, 2001, 07:52 AM
Like, my uncle's mother's father's brother's sister's third cousin's friend like, totally works at Sega, and you know, he like, told me that, like, PSO v2 is being delayed cuz Yuji Naka is delivering like, the copies, to people, personally!
Like, that's totally cool!

(LIKE! DUDES! I am totally not lying! This is like, as totally true as the original article is!)

emmanuel1
Jul 3, 2001, 08:44 AM
Yea...i think is for PS2 and GAMECUBE bot if ver.2 is free in online play for the PS2 has to be free online for the Dreamcast to.

Kyln_Darkhan
Jul 3, 2001, 08:52 AM
Distibuters don't control when something gets released. They're just salesmen! He like everyone else outside of the development, is just guessing. And I think Yuji Naka made it clear that a ps2 port of it was highly infeasible due to lack of multi-language support in ps2.

Fiena
Jul 3, 2001, 09:05 AM
Alright, this is getting sick...either get out and import it, or shut up and wait... if you wanna hear interesting news on the date, call the Sega store (1-888-SEGA-SALES), and ask them =P They told me the date was STILL 07/10/00 for the DC PSO v2, believe what you will, frankly, I'm just sick of these posts...if you wanna be impatient, or if you're hardcore enough..go ahead and import, what's stoppin' ya? Geez! ENOUGH!

Fiena
Jul 3, 2001, 09:06 AM
oops! I meant 07/11/01. lol x.x bad typo...YES THE GAME IS OUT ALREADY!,IT WAS OUT LAST YEAR AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT! =P bleh. sorry...*weird*

Jul 3, 2001, 09:23 AM
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh this make crazy the fuckin game will release in in july,august or november cuz in here(PSO WORLD i mean) the ppl says is goin to benn release again in july in EBWORLD the release still in august in GAMESTOP the release is november.
Hey what is the real release of the PSO V.2!?!?!?!?!?!?? =(

alpha
Jul 3, 2001, 09:32 AM
ya, its what we use to look up in the comps, like DC games start with 23, PS2 are 28, etc.
(i work at one, i know :) )

RedVento
Jul 3, 2001, 10:32 AM
Hmm.. Then explain to me why they would have product numbers for the game already?

RedVento
Jul 3, 2001, 10:32 AM
Perhaps I will take you seriously when you learn how to spell.

RedVento
Jul 3, 2001, 10:37 AM
As to the Jul 10th date given by Sega Store.. I got that also, which is why I CALLED SOA, in San Fransisco, and spoke to a Public Relations person, he emailed me all the info he was allowed to disclose, basically saying that the jul 10th date is wrong, and there is no set date yet for the US release of PSO v2. I am just reporting what info I've been able to dig up from reasonably reliabel sources. 100% fact? not sure, definetly to be taken with a grain of salt, but not to be discounted all together because you "don't want to believe it"

RedVento
Jul 3, 2001, 10:39 AM
Actually, what the guy was telling me about that was this. The reason it will be free on PS2 is because of the deal SegaNet and Sony are working out. SegaNet is going to try to become a console gaming network and is helping Sony and presumably Gamecube get their online shit together.

Jul 3, 2001, 11:17 AM
Bah...i have a dreamcast and i play pso..but i also have a ps2...i spent all my time leveling up my guys and now they're puttin psov2 on playstation2 and dc...damn bastards...and its free...ugh..now im gonna hafta start my guys all over again...*sigh*

Jul 3, 2001, 12:01 PM
also checked the with SOA and they indicated at first thar is a july release(yah!)....then they further disclosed that thar was a pending date to the realease and it might(must likely) be pushed back to an undisclosed date(boo).oh well.... i guess i can get back to my real life....till PSOv2 does come out...=}....RED CELL inc. supported by the OTOMO clan and the AC-420 crew...PEACE

Jul 3, 2001, 12:26 PM
If you have the money just import it. thyen u will get it in like 2 days...but u also have to get a mod chip, or a gs, and of course a stupid dricas account..but if u love the game and are willing for a few..well a lot of brain damage(headachs) then go for it..

Jul 3, 2001, 12:35 PM
Hah! You think you have got it bad. ver.2 aint even comin out in Europe, thats just not fair! While u r arguin over when it comes out we're not gonna get it at all! Maybe PSO2 should be made in Europe then not released anywhere else. Maybe that would be fair for once.

Jul 3, 2001, 01:33 PM
ugh you people! Where do you get such BS information! There will be NO PSO FOR PS2, THERE HAS BEEN NO NOVEMBER DATE MENTIONED FOR THE DC VERSION. THERE IS ONLY GOING TO BE ONE VERSION OF PSOv2 FOR GAMECUBE. I work for EB, I know whats up with this. I spoke to SEGA myself. THIS NEWS ARTICLE IS 100% FALSE!

emmanuel1
Jul 3, 2001, 01:50 PM
I will wait i have a lvl 100 and i whant to get it to lvl 200!

Jul 3, 2001, 02:09 PM
Ummmm, doesn't sony already have a deal worked out with aol for ps2. Atleast that is what I read in Electronic Gaming Monthly #145 pg.23. So them trying to work with sega.net seems unlikely.

Jul 3, 2001, 02:59 PM
I'm completely outraged by this news. Doesn't Sega want to make any sales in the US? I mean come on... what the hell!!! I've been waiting for version two ever since i heard first word of it and saw the first pictures, with the original release to be on May 17,2001. I was discouraged when the date was pushed back for the sensible reason of pay to play dilema till July 11th but this is ridiculous. What Sega's excuse this time, that they want to match the release of the Cube and PS2 bullshit! These three companies used to be huge rivals what happened? Plus the fact that neither the PS2 nor the Gamecube will be able to play online with PSO ver.2 for a while, so why match the release? This is absolutely unacceptable by that I mean Japan did not wait for for its PSO ver.2 to match other systems and why should the US. It sadens me that when i go onllie talkin to the population of Oberon, all I hear is,"I'm gettin my verion 2 import tomorrow!"
Has it come to that? I may be a newly devoted individual to this series but 100% love it. Still I will not wait till November to get this game. Its not worth my time. All I'm saying is that if Sega releases this "expansion" in November they will not get profit because by then about 50% of the people playing now will have the import and others will give up on the series. Way to give up on your loyal customers SEGA! This time you've gone a little too far! This has been a message brought to you by Rico.

Jul 3, 2001, 03:23 PM
please people think before you leap into this pile of bull about PSOv2 on PS2...the creator and leader of the SONIC team said hes only developing for the gamecub & DC right now....So before everyone loses thar rightfull minds ....please do some research, cause just cause its posted dosnt mean its true.....PEACE...from Sam OTOMO & the rest of the RED CELL crew.

Thanatos
Jul 3, 2001, 03:51 PM
Hahaha hee hee hee!
Wait 'til they say theyre gonna release it at Christmas! Hahaha!
Er, thats no laughing matter, isnit?

emmanuel1
Jul 3, 2001, 04:32 PM
If SEGA decide to release ver.2 in chrismas the can @#$! off is !@$ @#$!#&!.

beutifull huh?.

Jul 3, 2001, 05:27 PM
dude tht is so kool i cant wait to meet him in person anyword when he is coming to arkansas? Cause I want my pso V2 NOW....plz keep me tuned n cause i wanta be home whn he gets there................K thnx

Jul 3, 2001, 05:31 PM
ok folks i dont doubt at all this guy really told you tht. But lets think for a minute ok. PLZ people DC version released n NOV dont think so!And 2 diff games for the gamecube dont think so either.. come on plz just how nieve are you people

blueroc
Jul 3, 2001, 05:56 PM
Well ... I guess the wussies, cry-babies that yelled all over the place because they didn't want to pay a dime won. Thanks to them we're all sc***d.
The game was ready to roll for July 10th.
It would be out if not for these suck**s.
Why am I yelling and not importing ?
Because I have V2 jp, dricas account, jp DC and cant connect to Dricas servers. hence no V2 for me.
You can't access them from anywhere in the world...
If only PS2 had a VGA output ... I could consider it.
And I wonder how much will cost the BBA for PS2 ROTFL !!

Jul 3, 2001, 06:22 PM
Sound like BS to me. Sonic Team are very anti Sony so I'd be very surprised if anything from them ever makes it to PS2.

Fiena
Jul 3, 2001, 06:54 PM
Honestly, despite a little jealousy towards the importers....I'm still happy playing version 1...maybe I'm not harcore enough to bring my PSO v2 import that I play offline, into the online world, I have the right to do what I want, regardless of what people say makes it better =P The stupid code doesn't sound like it'll make it worth it...I'm waiting patiently for the US release, and I wont allow myself to give in..just find other stuff to play, I'm sure most of you havea stack of unplayed games lying around somewhere, god knows I do =P I'll play v1 alot, but gonna try to play everything else. Besides, the US v1 had less bugs in it than the JP version 1 did, and this should be no different. I say wait. The constant date posts should just end though, until Sega themselves says anything. Just my two cents =P

Jul 3, 2001, 07:24 PM
i hope ur talkin out of ur a$$

Jul 3, 2001, 07:51 PM
but too bad the gamestop.com also claims that it would be released on Nov.

Jul 3, 2001, 11:56 PM
WTF???! we are the *real* PSO fans, we deserve better!!!!!!!!!

alpha
Jul 4, 2001, 08:13 AM
ya, well i work for software etc. and u must have sumthing screwed up, how do u know wha u say is fact. at least we give estimates and not have the release date only when the item goes gold. 1 more thing.....

EB SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wren
Jul 4, 2001, 08:15 AM
This person is a blind lemming who probably thinks the gamecube will be sweet....PS2 will save Phantasy star from dying with the DC

Thanatos
Jul 4, 2001, 09:49 AM
The import is japanese, right?
Oh anyway, im gonna save money for the GBA. It will last longer than a stupid PSO v.2 that'll last only a couple of months (and add more waiting months when we were supposed to be playin it now). If im gonna buy a PSO v.2 it'll be on the Gamecube.

Jul 4, 2001, 10:00 AM
It sounds like a heaping, steaming pile of bull-sh|t to me. If it is then...you are a sad man Mr. RedVento, who plays cruel jokes on people to get his jollies. You are sub-human.
[Disregard this if it turns out to be true :) ]

FOZZZMK3
Jul 4, 2001, 10:05 AM
OK, this is very cool, but who cares about this when pso ver.2 is coming out in Europe!?!?!

Jul 4, 2001, 12:07 PM
WTF is your problem(s)?!?! Don't you get it, Sonic Team has said nothing about developing for any system other than the Dreamcast, GBA, and GameCube so before you start crying look around at what others are saying! Hmmm, since you all are so happy to believe what ever anyone says then listein to this!
MY dad works at Sonic Team and they said it will be released in August and that you should all shut up! There, happy?

Snowman
Jul 4, 2001, 01:12 PM
The only person who thinks this is a good thing must be kissing a lot of Sega A$$. They're really pushing it and our limits are about to their end. Like somone else said "PSO is getting boring!!!" I was shocked that just 4 levels brought me 6 months of entertainment but thats about all its gonna do. It gets repetive and we would only have to wait one more month for July to roll around to bring us our smiles once again. But those idiots pushed it back even farther and now they call it a maybe. PS2 Ver2 comming out sooner is a cruel joke. WTF are we suppost to do with that crap? We wanna transfer our damn characters. We need DC PSOver2. They need to release this game to every country at the same dang time! Are the Japanese so stupid that it takes them half a year extra just to make a translation? Are the workers at sega Men or Monkeys? Also I planned to get PSOver2 for Gamecube but that was going to be a ways away. Now their first version won't even be online. Then they'll make another version with nothing different than online play. Do they plan for GC users to buy two games? What greedy MotherFu**ers!!! And don't even forget about the pay to play junk they're pulling! So I say F-U Sega you've gone over your limits.

Jul 4, 2001, 01:34 PM
another PS2 fanboi... just go play your medicore games and quit spreading rumors

alpha
Jul 4, 2001, 01:40 PM
i went in and checked the comps today and saw nothing for PSO and PS2, also no 2 versions for NGC, just one sku 220011, Phantasy Star Online 2. dont know, but i think someones fibbin or got his stories mixed.

Jul 4, 2001, 01:43 PM
I just called my local Software Etc..... so funny how they say that these are all rumors and have no info on it. Looks like someone here doesn't really work for Software Etc..... dream job, eh?

Jul 4, 2001, 02:17 PM
Frankly, I put as much stock in the veracity of this drek as I do in the psychic friend's network.
However, I could see Sega planning on GC users buying two games. Why not?
Look at us idiot Dreamcast users, going off to pay the original price again, and a monthly fee, for what's essentially a 'patch' (And not a very good one *coughcoughreversertrickgonebad*).
I don't know. Honestly, I think it's a load of crap. I mean, they have a working DC v2 already. It'd be just a bit easier to translate that and ship it over then, say, port it to the PS2.
And, sadly, corporations, be they gaming, cinema, or otherwise, will never realize that they'd make a very large number of their consumers very very happy by doing simultaneous world-wide releases. I don't know, maybe they've got some deals set up with the middlemen. :P (Games aren't the only things people import. ;)
In short, there's been no actual word on v2 from Sega itself. Only hearsay and conjecture from people who 'heard' it from 'people'. That's what everyone should be angry about - the fact that Sega's not bothering to tell us what's really going on amidst all these rumors.

emmanuel1
Jul 4, 2001, 04:08 PM
you mean ver.2 for the DC will release in november?!?!?!?!?!?!????

Jul 4, 2001, 07:03 PM
Dude... That is so not kool, waiting by the door for him. Better learn how to speak japanese, then I'll show him... Mwhahahaha. Err... I mean thank him... but he better not expect a tip from me!

Jul 4, 2001, 07:04 PM
probably ideas in the cloud that are not officially confirmed... Yet.

Jul 4, 2001, 07:08 PM
Sounds like BS to me... Never heard of Sonic Team being anti-Sony.

Jul 4, 2001, 07:10 PM
Your right... you are not hardcore enough. Don't care about what ppl say, huh... then what is up with YOUR two cents?!?

Rael
Jul 5, 2001, 12:41 AM
Cool, thanks for the info.
I'm curious about what SKU stands for.
Super Kart Unifier? Spiffy Kick Understander?

Rael
Jul 5, 2001, 12:46 AM
Didn't you hear that bit in Sonic Adventure if you set your language to Japanese? In the intro, Sonic looks over at Tails and says, "Crash can suck my big blue balls, desu des ka."

Jul 5, 2001, 01:58 AM
if it comes out in november fuck the game i wont buy it bye

Fiena
Jul 5, 2001, 02:22 AM
Yes, it's nice to see that one can post something and have a response conducted on a mature adult level. *sigh* If you can't post something with at least some meat to it, don't post at all...flaming someone for a post is just silly.

Jul 5, 2001, 06:33 AM
Yeah, Sega really fu**ed us over when they firewalled their servers so you couldn't register a Japanese DC from outside Japan.
That is why I finally broke down and sent it to a friend of mine in Tokyo to register. It is costing me about the same as a new DC, but at least I can finally take it online for other games.

Jul 5, 2001, 09:25 AM
it will suck on ps2 the buffer is to fuckin small the dc buffer bigger then the ps2 buffer!!!

RedVento
Jul 5, 2001, 10:38 AM
They may be anti-sony, but with no DC to make games for, they will port to anything to turn a profit. Its the way the world works.

Jul 5, 2001, 10:59 AM
yeah my dad is the president of sonic and he says it will be november...so there happy

Jul 5, 2001, 11:00 AM
yeah well..my dad is the president of sony and he says that the PS2 is the best system with the best games and PSO on the PS2 is like bread and butter...so there happy

Jul 5, 2001, 12:10 PM
If you don't mind the $10 a month Anarchy Online and Everquest are pretty fun. Come on over the water is fine.

Jul 5, 2001, 01:26 PM
Not really, PSO1 got really boring fast, now it's just dragging along lifeless with a little hope that there will be another for dreamcast, there will be one hopefully for the DC fans which made the online game big, i as one would of waited for it but sold out to a PS2 system because the amount of cheating on V1 got aout of hand, I'm willing to pay the extra money to play online a game that will be doing all it can to prevent cheating (Final Fantasy Online XI) but will still get PSO for Gamecube seeing as that one will probally come out before the DC version, Sega has a knack fro screwing over their fans so it wasn't a surprise

Jul 5, 2001, 03:19 PM
And when he comes to my house, im going to catch him and put him in a giant jar in my basement!

Thanatos
Jul 5, 2001, 03:22 PM
Ya, i wonder if Sega just makes that just to piss us off.

alpha
Jul 5, 2001, 05:06 PM
what the hell, i mailed news of november to the mods about a week before this post and i get no recognition, fsck that

alpha
Jul 5, 2001, 09:50 PM
i think its that second one, spiffy kick unterstander. :P

Jul 5, 2001, 09:54 PM
Ditto pal! Sega your really know how to treat your loyal customers!! How many times will we let sega shove crap down our throats? They are only truly worried about sony, nintendo, and microsoft! i should have sstayed with the true leaders in gaming Sony!! But i had to listen to those gaming magazines who kept saying sega made the best games blah blah blah! Cripes! i bought my dreamcast just so i could play Phantasy star online. i love this game and they should at least give us one more great game to go! Not that shenmue crap either! iI wouldnt haved believed this but i swear i called sega a week before this guy posted his Bad News and they told me the same thing about the november if at all news. They didnt say anything agout sony though just gamecube. Ill say it once and ill say it again, Sega sucks great big nat monkey butts!!!!! They dont make the best games, if they did they would be number one in the game right? So much for those so called gaming experts!!!

Jul 5, 2001, 10:54 PM
Damn sega if they wanna make money they should release version by july at least.... FUCKING SEGA U SUCK!!!!!! god dammit they always screw it up... Why can't they do sumthing rite 4 a change... FUCK U SEGA!

alpha
Jul 6, 2001, 08:29 AM
obviously they did do something rite if everyone is going crazy over this game...

Jul 6, 2001, 09:17 AM
I do work for a Babbages and we do not have a release date for PSO2 on the PS2...that is rumor...we have a date for PSO version 2 on thte gaycube but that is it...and the release date is still NOVEMBER for PSOver2 on DC

Jul 6, 2001, 09:53 AM
yea i agery with you. Sega is to screwd.They keep changing the relseas date.i was waiting for a long time for pso ver2 then they say its not coming till november. and i waited ever sence i heard it was coming out.So they lost two customers well actully three because my next door nighboor he dosent like sega either ( because of two things) u have to pay and that sega keeps changing the relese date.

Jul 6, 2001, 09:56 AM
u are so right. i mean like sega are fukked up. pso is geting very boring. iv used all the chars and they all are on lv 100 (execpt for the one im using now) (Humar)

Jul 6, 2001, 10:09 AM
ya man i agery with you sega is geting g*y they are so dam fukked up. i say kill sega they are so dam gay. fukk u sega fag.s pso is so dam boring iv played with every fukking chars.and beat the dam game so many fukking times its pitta full (dam sega

Jul 6, 2001, 11:50 AM
somehow, i dont think this is really true...im not importing it bcause i dont want 2 lose my lv 80 char. 4 goodness sake!!! well, i hope its not true, im waititng 4 july 10th 2 see if it is

Jul 6, 2001, 11:53 AM
And he says enjoy his brand new adventure cause PSO version 2 is a LONG way away!

Jul 6, 2001, 11:55 AM
Fluck you flaggit!

Jul 6, 2001, 11:58 AM
Well I sent my game to Japan to have a friend of mine there lick it so it would be as special as your D.C.!

Jul 6, 2001, 12:34 PM
big japan jar? now tht would be kool too...and put like ants in it too cause he decided to hand deliever each game wht in the world was he thinking.and like the other guy said we cant even talk to him cause he cant even speak english..or can he....errrrrrr anyway remember to put small holes in the jar so he can breath and dont let your grandma near him hehe thnx...........we want our V2 for pete sake ummm who is pete anyways........

Jul 6, 2001, 12:44 PM
TRUTH!!! The truth is this there is no 2 games of V2 coming out for gamecube only 1 and yes it will be online..many of u will think that this is all bs like the rest but read EGM, ect. magizine they SEGA alredy confirmed online play for gamecube and who in their right mind would make 2 of the same game..anyway PSO V2 in delayed until Agust but date is not set in stone yet somewhere between July 30 and agust 12 and no it was not money reasons or translation matters either server reasons
was the reason why and the reason we have to pay to play so bigger and better servers could be built and maintained for um HINT HINT nintendo users and sega users on 1 ship be prepared SEGA has lots in store for us soon thnx for your time....

Galahad
Jul 6, 2001, 09:34 PM
Shit Yea! Now Pso will be faster better and expanded. Plus i Can play with my firends who only got PS2s'!

Back-Lash
Jul 7, 2001, 08:01 AM
First of all let me say something. PSO is not coming out fo rthe PS2 reason being is that Sonic Team doesn't want to make games for Sony period even Yuji Naka has even expressed how he felt about Sony in an interview a while back an dhas said he would rather quit Sega before making any games for Sony (by the way I had went to that Sonic birthday bash and I asked him myself and he told me there is no way he would allow a Sonic Team game on PS2) and he doesn't want to make PS2 games. Second of that Sega East Coast distributor doesn't know what fukk he is talking about. Their has been talks with retailers and so far the date they have for the game is sometime in mid to late August. The reason for the delay is that Sega is trying to make it cheaper for us US gamers so I think most of you azzholes who are complaining need to shut ya mouth. If it wasn't for you cheap ass bastards complaining about the pay to play in the first place the game wouldve never been delayed so all you who were complaining about the pay to play and are now complaining about the game being delayed should just shut ya fukking mouths.

Back-Lash
Jul 7, 2001, 08:09 AM
Yeah thats what i fukking want to know what are those sku's. I work at EB now and we heard nothing about a PS2 PSO

Jul 8, 2001, 09:00 PM
You know, SEGA isn't hurting anyone but them selfs here, because I know i'v been waiting patiently for the sequal to the game im in love with ever since the first anounced realese date. now i'v become sorta detached from PSO and the sequal just doesn't get me excited like it use to, So i for one am planning on skipping the pso v.2 purchase, and i'v now got my sights set on PS2. So parden my language but i have only one thing to say to SEGA, TAKE YOUR GAME AND SHUV IT!!

Jul 11, 2001, 06:09 PM
all ican say is bull!!!!!

ChromeGuyver
Jul 12, 2001, 09:15 PM
hey man fuck off, Sony are biters i mean look at it first they come out with DOA:"HARDCORE" what the fuck is up with that? Second: MDK:"ARMAGEDDON" come on now sony is just takin games that were already on dc and juicing them up a little cuz they thought they couldn't sell it like it already was i thought the ps2 had all that "power" huh? And u know what else fuck sega 2 pso for ps2? thats the last straw sega is dead 2 me. they say there gonna sell software now but whose gonna buy games from the company who gave up on them..wait on US if i would have been in charge i would have gone out with a bang id make one more console and load all my money and evrything evry one wants and if then it wouldn't sell then and only then would i give up.

ChromeGuyver
Jul 12, 2001, 09:21 PM
Back-Lash u my friend are totaly correct and not 2 mention my new mentor. The first time i heard this i knew it was false theres no way sonic team would do that i mean take a look back who took all of the publishers away from saturn? and i agree with u on the pay to play i hear evry1 complain about the delay and payin sega is out there tryin 2 lower the price on us americans so quit ur fukkin bitchin.

Aug 8, 2001, 10:43 PM
WHY SHOULD IT BE FREE FOR THE GAYSTATION!?
THIS IS TOTAL BS!!