PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Poll

watashiwa
Jul 6, 2001, 12:01 PM
It seems some people believe Puck 9 isn't what it used to be. Complaining of extreme amounts of cheaters, hackers, PKers, CKers, and lobby scum, numerous requests to move PSOW's offical block have been made. So, we've created an offical poll which you can vote and leave a comment on the whole situation to the upper-right.
Update: It has been brought to our attention that Ariel 6 is indeed a block which another clan belongs to, although it was completely empty the couple of times checked. Anyway, don't bother voting for this choice, as you will be throwing your vote away because it will not be chosen. I'd remove the option, but the vote counter will be reset and comments lost.

Castelak
Jul 6, 2001, 12:16 PM
I checked out all the umnbriel blocks, well... umnbriel 9-10 were packed! Don't choose it! I was wrong >.<

Jul 6, 2001, 12:49 PM
you know this would be a great idea only what block will be next after that 10, 11, 12 or the entire thing. there unfortinitly is no way to stop any of these things just like the real world those are real people using these types of things language, hacke, ect.. so we must live with it to bad though... just stay with in your crowd is all i can say...thnx for your time

Aberu
Jul 6, 2001, 02:16 PM
i dont believe you actually used your power as a mod and staff member this way, you actually put it as a news report, this is all so ridiculous!!! your running away from all this. jus stand at fight somewhere, no matter where you go its going to follow you everywhere, puck 9 isnt that bad anyway, i go there and there are still some nice people that want me to help them an all, some reason i never meet the jerks you complain so freagin much about, i have only been pked once and that was by a jerk on the JP server. i go in many open puck 9 games but i select them carefully, being prejudice of names like "death killer" cuz well thats obviously reflecting their character. if you are more careful in how you play then these things wont happen to you, stop running and jus rub it in their face that we are going to stay where we are, i encourage everyone to shove it in their faces!!! well you know what im tired of fighting so strongly against this!!

Jul 6, 2001, 02:39 PM
the thang is no matter whar you go or run to thar will be people who have to much power...& abuse that power over others(they prob geeks that got the snot kicked out of them in diaper school & now they are payin back the world of PSO).....so please dont run from(GS) punks it will only encurage them. STAND UR GROUND AND IGNORE THEM..cause when PSOv2 comes out they will be forgottin along with ther characters....GOOD LUCK TO THE TRUE PSO PLAYERS for the road we travel is long and hard but its HONORABLE .....PEACE from Sam OTOMO & the rest of the OTOMO clan

Jul 6, 2001, 03:50 PM
Yeah thats very true, but Iv played with that guy. hes ok

Jul 6, 2001, 04:49 PM
I dont mind where you go, just as long as you dont go to Puck block 1, thats MPC's turf.

Crushinator
Jul 6, 2001, 06:24 PM
You need to stop putting a "All of the above" type choice on your polls, especially important ones like this. If people don't care, then they shouldn't vote.
As of right now the "I dont care as long as its clever" votes are the most numerous, but what exactly does that mean? Do they want us to move and they dont' care what block, or do they not care whether we stay at Puck 9 or not? And then if that one wins (which it looks like it will, as "all of the above" answers usually do) you'll just have to put up a new poll and wait for people to vote on that one to figure out what block they actually want to move to (or stay on).

HowardTheDuck
Jul 6, 2001, 07:55 PM
I belive we should all go to a ship in Japan and have them ver. 2 goers stare at us all day. I visit there sometimes, only to find pso 2 players that stare at me in the lobby all day and ask questions in japanese. I iknow it would be latent as hell, but it would be pretty darn cheater free. What if the PSO community in puck 9 have all been brainwashed into buying gamesharks. Hehehe. Well, it's just a thought.

Jul 6, 2001, 08:55 PM
ARIEL BLOCK 1 LOBBY 1 IS THE HO" CLAN"S BLOCK
SAVE-A-HO
PIMP-A-HO
TIFUCK-A-HO
SPY-A-HO
DRUG-A-HO
EAT-A-HO
LICK-A-HO
69-A-HO
SMACK-A-HO
SLAP-A-HO
BEAT-A-HO
SIS-A-HO
CYBER-A-HO
DRILL-A-HO
and spreading wide like ur momma's legs...lol

Jul 6, 2001, 09:02 PM
ARIEL BLOCK 1 LOBBY 1 IS THE HO" CLANS BLOCK
SAVE-A-HO
LICK-A-HO
PIMP-A-HO
TITFUCK-A-HO
SPY-A-HO
SMACK-A-HO
SLAP-A-HO
BEAT-A-HO
HUMP-A-HO
EAT-A-HO
69-A-HO
SIS-A-HO
DRILL-A-HO
CYBER-A-HO
DRUG-A-HO

Jul 6, 2001, 09:06 PM
ARIEL BLOCK 1 LOBBY 1 IS THE HO" CLANS BLOCK
SAVE-A-HO
LICK-A-HO
PIMP-A-HO
TITFUCK-A-HO
SPY-A-HO
SMACK-A-HO
SLAP-A-HO
EAT-A-HO
69-A-HO
CYBER-A-HO
DRUG-A-HO
HUMP-A-HO
SIS-A-HO
BEAT-A-HO

Jul 6, 2001, 11:46 PM
Moving would be nice but eventually people would figure out where you have moved and the whole thing would start again. I am tired of people saying you can't go there cause it is (fill in the blank with a stupid clan name)'s block. Screw that! I am going to play where my friends are and where there is the least amount of lag. I don't care if the block "belongs" to some clan or not. The blocks don't belong to anyone but the PSO community. Clans are the complete opposite of what PSO was meant to be especially if your a memeber just to go steal or hack or pk.

Jul 7, 2001, 12:30 AM
Thats Captain Save=A=Ho

Jul 7, 2001, 01:24 AM
yes do not take Umnbrial 11 This is The Gods turf psos largest alied clan new work. i reccomend some whare in Eu lol. no try umm...Oberon lol jk. titanya is good. Sined Frost 1st master of The Gods. Mail me if you wish to join us. [email protected]

LukeDogg
Jul 7, 2001, 06:19 PM
No offense but, thats the stupidest idea I've ever heard. If the pkers and the like are there at random, moving won't make a difference after a week when enough people find out that there are 70 or so players in an uncommon area. Moreover, if they are there specifically to bother psowers, which is from what I've heard more likely, they probably keep an eye on this site.
The only thing that can be done is to not carry your valuable weapons unless you're playing with friends, or just risk it and not give a crap like I do.

LukeDogg
Jul 7, 2001, 06:29 PM
GOD! THIS BETTER BE THE LAST TIME I HAVE A BEEF WITH THIS SITE!! ahem. what I was trying to say in my last attempted post (i don't know if its up or not), was this: No offense but, thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If the pkers and the like are just spread anywhere in accordance with the number of victims are there, once you move, they'll find you in a week. Moreover, the more likely situation from what I've heard is that they are pking psowers on purpose, for the extra kick from the attention it recieves. The wusses. If this is the case they watch this site, so you can't win. The only things you can do are either only play with your valuables around friends, or just risk it and not give a crap like I do. It is after all only a game. If somebody stole my real cool super powered katana, I'd do anything to them to get it back. Anything. But a binary katana isn't worth the same.

Jul 7, 2001, 11:51 PM
whew, im glad cordeilia05 wasnt on the list...well, my clan is small right now, no website,un"registered"(i dont know how lol)its called cyberpack, ty 4 not putting it on the list

Jul 8, 2001, 12:00 AM
im the same guy who wrote that letter there im just pointing out that i also was the guy complaining about the fact that i hoped it wasnt true...on pso my chars. name is cyberwolf10

Jul 8, 2001, 12:04 AM
uhhh srry but if any1 wants 2 mail me bout something mail me at [email protected] psoworld...i wont do this again

Jul 8, 2001, 08:44 PM
although I am not in PSOW I would like to tell you to join the server I am always on. try Puck 3 no one is ever there and that is where I play. my characters name is Flowen level 101

Jul 9, 2001, 05:02 PM
hey your getting close too umbreil 13-13. That where the sec. biggest clan out there is PSO guild(p.s. Join now!) We have about 400 members. Also some clans that are devoted to hacks hang around umbriel. We had a war once. Plus umbriel must mean something in japanese coz they like this ship ALOT. In the morning the block is filled to capacity with japanese. SO back off.

Frost2012
Jul 10, 2001, 12:23 AM
umm ok all your ideas are wrong....clans do run pso. and you cant stop it. your luckey psow diddent get bked yet. but none the less. clans do sun pso. not sega. that cant do shit. dont beleave me? lets make a game and ill show you!

Jul 10, 2001, 08:41 AM
You are wrong and a grotesquely ugly freak.

Jul 10, 2001, 11:21 AM
cORDELIA IS the OC'S CLANS HOOD,PLEASE DON'T VOTE TO COME HERE. WE DONT WANT GODLAG+++++++++++++++++ AND I DONT SEE WHY YOU GUYS ARE EVEN COMPLAINING ABOUT GAMESHARKS OR HACKERS. HOW BORED IS EVERYONE WITH THIS GAME???? I DONT USE A GAME SHARK OR HACK BUT I CAN'T COMPLAIN IF SOMEONE DOES. IT JUST IS HOLDING LOTS OF PEEPS OVA INTILL WE FINNALLY GET PSOV2. HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU START A NEW CHAR?? I HAVE 6 ALREADY. SO ANYWAYS PLEASE DON' VOTE FOR CORDELIA. OR OC WILL PIMP SLAP YOU.... WE ROK RUFF AND STUFF WITH OUR AFRO PUFFS! (O_o)(>_<) NURSENANAKO

BOC
Jul 10, 2001, 01:32 PM
I waz disapointed 2 here about what has happened 2 puck 9, I myself don't go there often,
but anyhow,
If ur really stuck 4 a place y not try our euro servers. They have very little lag, nasty shity hackers, the people there are genrally friendly, there aren't many clans laying claim 2 certain blocks and it would take ages for any of those dicks to figure out were you have went.
Apart from the odd frenchy there should be no problems...............

Stevedogg21
Jul 10, 2001, 02:35 PM
Hey Watishiwa its me Steve. I am running a clan now and our HQ is Ophelia 2. Ophelia 2 is a very quiet block and i met some nice people there =) I would be honored if u chose Ophelia 2 as new PSOW HQ but..... you are gonna have to let everyone konw that its RoR (Rogues of Ragol) Territory. Its really no biggie, all our clan members are nice and legit so you wont have to worrry. Its up to u =)

Jul 10, 2001, 08:43 PM
LMAO i totally AGrEE HOw pHUNnEY, ReAlly. ClaNs hAVe STARTED tO SPReAD LIke wiLD fiRE aLL oVA pso. gANGwAR fAIR, JUST sOMeTHIng ELSe to dO. (>_<) nURSENaNako
OC CLAN

Jul 10, 2001, 10:24 PM
Frost:
You are a total JACKASS piece of BULLSHIT you nutless ASSCLOWN! Who are you to say its your turf DUMBASS!?!? Your a cowardly piece of Shit who has to threaten people to have them listen to your friendless son of a bitch carcass. Why don't you do us all a favor and curl up into a nice tight ball and wack off somewhere else? Wait...
Your doing that right now arent you ya shaved down greased up grape smuggalin pool nazi! Who the fuck is this your askin? An "old friend"- we met during my game with a friend Wednesday night (7-4-01)

Jul 11, 2001, 08:32 PM
Rectumface:
you sure do know how to make friends don't you? And your spelling! My ass could spell better than that. God must have one member= you! Your brain has to be the size of a penny if even. I cant believe you think clans "sun" pso! Your illiterate shit for a brain must need to go back to hooked on phonics! I can't believe you even understand how to ck! For all anyone else knows, you could think that its just flinging your crap at the tv screen. Clans don't run pso. If clans ran pso, especialy yours, pso would go straight to hell! Your nothing more than a piece of shit.
If you didnt geuss by now, its me.. a proud member and leader of SoUlBuRnEr, and your characters soul belongs to me!

Jul 13, 2001, 02:42 PM
I just want to let u know that i am part of a clan. We don't run around pkin, ckin and all that other shit! That is what we stand against. NOT ALL CLANS R BAD SO GET A GRIP!
Banshee
X-GENERATES

Mog_the_moggle
Jul 19, 2001, 11:17 PM
YOU SO DAMN LUCKY!!!!!!!!! I choose carefully also but in the end there is a hacker everywhere. I play with one person for hours and then he takes my Lavis Cannon by pking me! NOW THAT SUCKS BIG MONKEY COCK!!!!!!!! You're just really damn lucky!!!!! I always die like every game, but now im afraid to equip anything that has a any type of value! Sometimes im forced to carry no meseta and a fucking gladius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mog_the_moggle
Jul 19, 2001, 11:19 PM
Word up!

Mog_the_moggle
Jul 19, 2001, 11:25 PM
For once i dont have a beef to yell out but im actually trying to help. I have the perfect place for a new block:
Titan 10! IT IS DESERTED ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE SHIP! That is where me and my buddy go all the time and we are usually the only ones there. The turf is nice a frest, it is NO MAN'S TURF THAT COULD EASILY BE CLAIMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LukeDogg
Jul 21, 2001, 05:18 AM
Oh my god. I have to say, as a writer myself, nice use of the transitive sense of the word "sun". But I think it was just a typo. And if you think we're imature for laughing at your stupid ass who doesn't know how to proof read, then you're right! But we don't care! You suck! Hell, you could have meant that in the proper sense. But we don't care! Allow me to try and shed some light on why.
The formost reason I suppose is that you directly threatened these gamers way of gaming life. Psow get bked!? You idiot! Hack this site. I dare ya! Go on! F**king do it tomorrow! See if you can wreck the server and the data banks that store everyone's names! You can't: A) because your an idiot, and B) because its impossible. You can trash the website though. Do it, poo face, they'll make a new one with a better fire wall same day. We are gamers and we like to play games. You are crazy f*cks who forgot that psow is a game. It is not a cybernetic wall to hide behind while you, a pussy ass who won't stand behind his stupid convictions in the real world, can annoy people. If you were this annoying in real life around me, you'd have three knuckle indentations vertical wise where your nose used to be. I don't think I'm alone in this. I hope you get beat up tomorow for yelling "DIEEEE ALLLL!!" in the middle of Taco Bell. You will notice that unlike pso, nobody actually falls down dead. Instead, they look at you like you're crazy. Then you do it again and somebody smacks you.
I have fun playing pso. In point of fact, I'm a member of a big clan that ironically is totally against clans. And its an orginisation, apparently. But the fact is I don't care. I play pso because its fun. Clans can kiss my ass. (And no one need reply by saying that all clans aren't evil. I know. Some are just a way to meet new friends. Like a social club. But I still prefer just playing on my own and making friends that way, or just romping with a few good mates.)