PDA

View Full Version : Article: Visual Conversion Guide.

watashiwa
Jul 10, 2001, 02:33 PM
Castelak writes, "Ecstasy has added a wonderful visual walkthrough to her v2 guide at http://www.revels.karoo.net/psover2.htm. A wonderful tool for those who are worried about the conversion process and need a guide!"

Kasera
Jul 10, 2001, 06:48 PM
friend of mine used this guide to transfer her ver1 char and she told me it worked and was simple and easy to follow. it's where im goin when i get my xploder (if that codemaster guy would ever email me back with a mailing address, sheesh)

Jul 11, 2001, 10:27 AM
Ok first off I am finaly amazed that there is now a decent use for this hunk o junk I call an xploder (I hat thing so freakin much wish it was never given to me). Well anyway a bud online with me said that converted characters can't go past the maximum version 1 stats is this true or did he basicaly not want me commin in with my level 100 before he got to ultimate? lol

Emeralda
Jul 11, 2001, 10:38 AM
What he said isn't true. You can go past the ver.1 limits with the code...

Jul 11, 2001, 11:08 PM
dude that racaseiel is human. sweet.

Mog_the_moggle
Jul 18, 2001, 05:48 PM
Once again this doesn't help me as I'm not aloud to order of the internet, even though I promise to repay my parents for the money they spend, I'm not old enough to have a Credit Card. None the less this is a good guide for those who need it. Though I won't be using it I checked it out. Let me say, GREAT WORK! As for Online buddies, every since I was PKed out of my Lavis Cannon (no I'll never stop talking about that!) I don't trust anyone except for the Lvl 34 Ranger Phobos (friend as in lives in my town). He is lvl 34 as of the day I posted this comment. Anyway I have to say it again, KICK ASS WORK!