PDA

View Full Version : Article: No new block for PSOW

watashiwa
Jul 14, 2001, 02:07 PM
The voting for new PSOW's new offical Ship/Block has ended. Even though the total number of votes for a new Ship/Block exceeded 500 while the votes for Puck 9 were around 300. No select ship outdid Puck 9 in # of votes, so PSOW's offical Ship/Block shall remain to be Puck 9. Thank you all for your participation in the vote. A new poll may be found to your upper-right shortly.

mikev2
Jul 15, 2001, 02:52 AM
hi i live in the uk and am always on after 6pm london greenwich time but when i go to puck 9 all i see is version 1 wat time are you lot on and were about's do you hang out ?? there are only a few UK version 2 's about so i need to meet more ive only played challenge once and battle twice considering ive been version2 for over a month :( i would love to play with some one i dont cheat or steal and am always happy to give my card :)

Jul 16, 2001, 08:45 PM
Thats nice. I to have found that it wouldn't matter where you went, because thier are thieves, pkers, ckers, and hostile people all over the place. I don't know about you members of pso world, but i don't understand why people gs or steal. The game isn't that hard! You could go through almost the whole game without dieing once if u play your cards right. And then there is clan "turfs". It doesnt belong to them, it isnt that hard to start a new game without kicking everyone out of a lobby! You reading this Frost, you insignificant asshole?!? You could be pked/cked as easily as anyone else! You arent a god just because its your clans name! of all people, one would think you would be nice and help out low level characters. Alas, your just a bag of shit with no online friends.
The collecter of souls
Leader of ::=SoUlBuRnEr::=

Jul 17, 2001, 02:51 AM
i see you got family problems then talking like that is not the way to go :) left for family problems at home dont bring them online with ya

Jul 17, 2001, 07:51 AM
Maybe you have family problems you dumbass punk. stupid shit head that man didnt mention anything about family problem

Mog_the_moggle
Jul 18, 2001, 01:21 AM
Thank goodness, I love the fact that it didn't change. I have a lot of good buddies there and the block changed I probably wouldn't get wind of it. Besides, Puck 9 is really a good place, it's always empty until PSO world members start popping in and saying hi then kicking some very hard @$$!

Mog_the_moggle
Jul 18, 2001, 01:32 AM
I'm sending another comment pathetic i know. But there are a few thing i forgot to mention in my first comment. Puck 9 actually attracted more and more player killers and thieves i thought it should change. i never took that into consideration before now. clans and thieves and pkers are all just horny pieces of shit!!!!!!! They go around wait and wait and wait until "hey he has a Spread Needle, i cant use it im a hunter but what the hell ill take it!" or even worse the "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... im a hacker, im anti-social cause im evil, im stupid and gay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell! ill kill him in the fucking ship so then i can take his fucking hard earned kick ass LAVIS CANNON +9!!!!!!!!!" that is what happened to me (lavis cannon one)! It has happened before though, this is not the only time. i got pked out of my P-Arms, my Sonic Knuckles, and my FUCKING 999999 MESETA WHICH WAS OUT TO FUCKING GIVE TO NEWBIE THAT NEEDED A LEG UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i wasn't gonna give it all though, maybe half =] ) just today i was giving my Durandal to a lvl 50 guy when "hey look at that guy, wow nice weapon, hmmmmmmm i think ill pk them both and steal their weapons!" thank goodness i only had a fucking sword on to mother fucking test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO SKIPE STORIES: should have moved cause of hackers thievs and other hoes! THE END

RazmaVI
Aug 9, 2001, 02:10 PM
puck9 used to be run by hackers, that explains why theer are so many lamers :/