PDA

View Full Version : Article: Server Maintenance - New Quests

watashiwa
Jul 14, 2001, 02:18 PM
revolution writes, "Mamak reports that the PSO servers are to undergo maintenance during these dates -
JPN, 19th of July, 2pm to 6pm
US/EU, 19th of July, 7pm to 9pm
After the maintenance, the following quests will be available -
Online Quest
The Lost Maracas (4 person)
Tinkerbell's dog (1 person)
Download Quest
Central Dome Wok"

Finally, some new quests. ;p This information can also be validated by translating the Phantasy Star Online Dricas' offical website located here (http://pso.dricas.ne.jp/new.html).

Jul 14, 2001, 02:53 PM
Why are they putting quests from Phantasy Star 4 into PSO? Has Sega really run out of ideas? Tinkerbells Dog? Cmon Sega get creative!

Jul 14, 2001, 04:40 PM
Lost Maracas sounds funny though....
and the Central Dome Wok?? hehe maybe you can get Akiko Wok...

ledzeppelin
Jul 14, 2001, 06:58 PM
i once owned ps4 and i loved it but did a stupid thing and sold it so bring on the oldies sega

Jul 15, 2001, 08:05 AM
and did you ever think of the people that havent been able to play the older PS games? I haven't, poor me :P lol

pete5883
Jul 15, 2001, 04:38 PM
ehhh am i the only one that read the download page and noticed that it said that these quests were for version 2 only?

Mog_the_moggle
Jul 18, 2001, 01:16 AM
It is good that they have taken the time to add some quality to the game. This is really good for me considering I won't be able to get my hands on the PSO v.2 until I go down south for vacations! Even then it is a definate MAYBE. These new quests will add some more fun for me and my buddies before they are all enjoying v.2 while I am left in the dust...

Russ2576
Jul 18, 2001, 10:37 PM
I've heard they'll be for both ver.1 and 2. So bring it on!

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 19, 2001, 02:29 AM
Um...what time would that be EST?

blazin_khan
Jul 20, 2001, 11:29 AM
even after the maintance i cant connect , whenever i try to(been happening for past 4days)it says welcome to the Pso world, but then its suppose to go to ship select instead a black screen pops up n " The line was disconnected due to network errors, Please try again later" i've tried many times, but keeps saying that, plz can anyone help me...