PDA

View Full Version : Article: Server Maintenance = Part 2

gideon
Aug 8, 2001, 09:29 AM
The_RaVeN writes, "The patch that Barubary made to stop Sega blocking Xploder from being used online has been patched yet again. This means that Xploder users are unable to get online for a a few days. Enjoy it while you can!!"

Aug 8, 2001, 12:12 PM
Barubary... If you're reading this, GO GET A LIFE AND STOP WASTING SEGA's/OUR MONEY AND TIME, ASSHOLE. I swear if you break it again I will probably get a hitman hahaha.

pErFeCt34
Aug 8, 2001, 02:17 PM
All I can say to PSOW and any one right now is fuck you. I'm pissed as hell. Sure I'm immature but I never hurt any one never even ruined any ones challenge this just fucking sucks I guess this will be my good bye post from PSOW. Bye.

DDR
Aug 8, 2001, 03:10 PM
pErFeCt34, you can always play with yourself offline if you want. No one is stopping you from doing that.

Thanatos
Aug 8, 2001, 04:08 PM
"For only a few days"? Thats bullshit. And Babubary wants only to ruin PSO and those bastards at Sega doesn't even care.
I know Sega made PSO v.2 to make some much-needed cash but this is gone too far. I never realized Sega would accept a patch from the very guy who started all this hacking crap just to keep their (non-deserved) cash reeling in. The point is, GO MAKE YOUR OWN PATCH, SEGA. BARUBARY WILL MESS EVERYTHING UP SOON.
And im also glad i didn't buy V.2.

Aug 8, 2001, 09:43 PM
Dude WTF u talking about? Let me try and make this more clear to u. Sega made a patch that stopped codes from being used online, then Barubary cracked it and made a new enable code, then Sega once again patched the new code. So, Sega is making their own patches....they have not, to quote you, "accepted" any patches from anyone. Got it? Good.
Laterz all.

Thanatos
Aug 8, 2001, 10:55 PM
Ah crap, i misreaded that part...

Aug 9, 2001, 07:34 AM
He already made a new code to get around it. So I dont think it is hard to remake codes over and over. Well You alll suck and Barubary will conquer all.

Thanatos
Aug 9, 2001, 09:33 AM
Really? And you're his bitch? I wouldn't be surprised.

RazmaVI
Aug 9, 2001, 02:03 PM
Barubary says hes going to make a permanant code to get around it for good

Aug 9, 2001, 02:44 PM
You say he has already cracked the new patch? Well, its not on the GSCCC web-site. The only thing listed there is the enable code for the old patch. It has not been updated since Tuesday. :) I laugh at you hackers HAHAHAHA!! Keep makin codes and Sega will keep makin patches....HAHA!

Aug 9, 2001, 08:13 PM
Personally, I think he's full of it. He refrains
from crashing/freezing servers due to his "morals", yet where were his "morals" when me made the pass-hack code? I bet he'll use his
reverse logic with his reverse engineering on
FFXI in hopes of catching Square's attention and
hiring him, heh. Go ahead, Baru. I challenge you
to make good your threats. And keep on creating
new counter codes to circumvent Sega's patches.
I'd imagine l4m3rz would grow tired of visiting
your page and entering in a whole new code every
few days just to cheat online. And you, would
you like to stagnate with this game? Do yourself
a favor and prove that you are such an almighty hacker and fry some bigger fish. That is, if your
"morals" let you.
Sincerely, Simehiri

Eowyn
Aug 9, 2001, 10:33 PM
Dammit, they're not hackers, they're crackers, aka script-kiddies. Sheesh.

Aug 10, 2001, 02:36 AM
lol bout time someone pointed that out

Aug 10, 2001, 01:42 PM
Your a Fucking FAGGOT learn to read cumwhore!

Aug 10, 2001, 07:36 PM
Hackers, Crac...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THEIR NAMES ARE! They are all stupid, immature brats that cannot beat or enjoy a game w/out cheating. They do not deserve to be called anything....they do not deserve to be acknowledged in any form or fashion. laterz to you all.

Aug 13, 2001, 11:27 AM
I have no problem with hackers that keep to themselves or want to show off their expertise for fun to other people. If they want to make some crazy double lavis crud, then let them do it. If they start giving it out to everybody and then it gets duped and duped and duped then is screws with the cycle of the game and that pisses me off. If hackers want to have their own little pk war immature BS till ver.2 comes out, fine - let them mess each other up. But when they go to OUR servers join OUR games and then proceed to screw over people they don't even know, that really makes me pissed. This whole crud could have been avoided if Sega did what Blizzard did for Diablo 2 - Online characters stay online and dont go offline. Get cought with an online character cheating - Poof! - Banned forever. It sounds harsh but it does ensure that the balance of the game is kept.

Aug 17, 2001, 02:23 AM
lol fukk all of u fukkin lefits u guys just mad cuz we make the game more fun wtf is wrong with u faags lmao sega cant do shhit nomore there dying and theres nothing they can do so fukk all u haters!!!!! o yea im workin on a pk for ver.2 so i hope i see ya. people may not hear of me so much its cuz i keep MY codes to myself and i hope i see your azz in pso ver.2 my name is gonna be dark seed and when i see ya ima pk ur dumazz and theres nothing u can do about it mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark_seed
Aug 17, 2001, 02:41 AM
oops i forgot to put my name well i said all that mean shit right now lol o yea fuck all u legits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmfao

dark_seed
Aug 17, 2001, 02:50 AM
lol u guys quit hatin on baru dam dont u guys got anything else to do then bitch at him well i dont know him but i bet he can hack good with a xploder. but i dont use a xploder i use my pc to hack and if any was talkin to me like u fagots do i would challenge ur fukkin pathetic asses and fukkin bann u guys lol yes i can ban people and im not bsing if u wana meet me im always fukkin with jd and fukkin them up lol but im always at oberon 10 my name is eaither dark seed or {KE} seed so if u want some come get some!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2001, 03:40 AM
WTF is up with your grammer?