PDA

View Full Version : Article: GCSCCC Hackers are in for a real treat! How does PERMANENT BAN sound?

Castelak
Aug 23, 2001, 02:10 PM
serendipity writes, "It seems that Sega and Sonic Team said that enough was enough to all of the hackers that try the God/Equip and Bypass codes. The servers are now issuing PERMANENT Ban's for anyone using codes online. Apparently they were tired of playing games with continually patching Barubary's Bypass patch, and as a result many CCC users are left with what appears to be a no win situation, unless they buy another game disk."
Thanks to everyone on the boards also, all I can say is about time! Don't worry if you just use xploder to boot it up, they can't detect it since it doesn't save anything at all into the memory.

Russ2576
Aug 23, 2001, 02:22 PM
I agree, its about freakin time!

wolvie
Aug 23, 2001, 03:01 PM
It doesn't matter if xploder saves anything on your vmu, it doesn't detect that, It detects any changes made to the game, Someone correct that

Kasera
Aug 23, 2001, 03:17 PM
wow, way to go sega.
does this only work if the player is using cheat codes to play the game online or does it also affect hacked weapons and armor (i doubt it does, but i thought id ask it first)

wolvie
Aug 23, 2001, 03:24 PM
this will only affect using codes online(IE: god/equip), and no it doesn't affect any hacked items as long as they don't exceed their limit ^_^

DrifterX
Aug 23, 2001, 03:52 PM
Yeah!! thats right, all the request are payin off and we are trying our hardest to prevent all hacks, with your support and info we will do it.
Sencerly...drifterX

R0B0
Aug 23, 2001, 03:54 PM
Yes I noticed all the people on the gcsccc boards crying about it! Well this is a great day for PSO thats all I can say!

Aug 23, 2001, 04:21 PM
Yeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaawwwww

Rael
Aug 23, 2001, 09:36 PM
Out of curiosity, is this for Ver.2 only, or does it include Ver.1 as well? I'd love to be able to play in open teams, let alone play anymore!

ATLien
Aug 23, 2001, 10:26 PM
So is it really true??!! Does this mean that I can finally join a game and not have to worry about those damn pkers anymore??!! Pinch me if I'm dreaming-or better yet don't wake me up at all!!LOL!!!

Aug 23, 2001, 10:44 PM
And so PSO made their wish, and the dragonballs were scattered across the planet once again.

-Walnut

Aug 23, 2001, 11:53 PM
Time to celebrate! Who wants some nice, fresh BBQ Rappy?

Aug 24, 2001, 01:54 AM
Wait does that also go for Code breaker?Does it detect code breaker?

B0B
Aug 24, 2001, 01:56 AM
LOL good one thats funny

B0B
Aug 24, 2001, 01:56 AM
do you have any AL RAPPY?

THE-star-FISH
Aug 24, 2001, 02:52 AM
*You guys know that there will be another bypass for it but what the hey......Might as well enjoy it while i can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SEGA!!!!!!!

wolvie
Aug 24, 2001, 06:09 AM
You can load your game with it, cheat offline but not online, Any changes in the game will be detected and boom a ban will be set ^_^

Aug 24, 2001, 07:57 AM
hahahaha stupid hackers....man they so ate it

Aug 24, 2001, 10:33 AM
how about the convert code cause I'm gonna convert to ver2?

AynRand
Aug 24, 2001, 10:42 AM
It was funny to see this so called battle sonic team v barubary patches, but who won? sonic team of course, they made pso, who better to win the war than them.
All is not over i have seen on cmgsccc they will be making undetectable stealth codes for online use.
[Quote]: "Also, Sega, thanx for pushing us over the edge, we will now be making a whole new section "PSO V2 ONLINE CODES" which will be stealthed. Have a nice day!" [end quote]

Rael
Aug 24, 2001, 11:22 AM
While they're at it, they should thank Sega for making Phantasy Star Online and maintaining the servers, as well.

Aug 24, 2001, 11:45 AM
Why would they take even more time to make codes that are stealth after sega pretty much pointed out bluntly.STOP IT.YOU ARE VIOLATING THAT AGREEMENT THAT COMES UP EVERY TIME YOU DIAL UP.Why would anybody take the time to make codes to make the gaming dull and boring for all?It's an act of child like stubborness and stupidity.Don't be sore losers. Just cause all you GS'ers have self esteem issues doesn't mean you have to ruin everyone elses time and try to get instant gratification.If you suck at the game, don't play it, maybe you're not ready for it just yet.

Maximus40
Aug 24, 2001, 11:47 AM
Barubary was talking about creating "stealth codes" that could not be detected online. Now if he goes through with this, I doubt it will be the end for SEGA, but it certainly isn't the end now.
In the long run, this got more online cheaters banned though, which is good. Good job Sega for patching the servers right beneath their nose.
There are people whining and crying at CMGSCCC that they got banned, saying fuck Sega, blah blah blah. Well, it's their dumbass fault for going against Sega's rules for the server in the first place. They took the risk, and lost.

Aug 24, 2001, 11:52 AM
well if they stoped so much y are so many people using a gs still on pk still rampant lvl mod still rampent ill tell u why cuz they cant and never will be able 2 detect certain codes they better start pulling more all nighters cuz they will have some time keeping up with these wack codes they come up with

Maximus40
Aug 24, 2001, 12:00 PM
The patch Sega made is for Version 2, NOT Version 1.

Aug 24, 2001, 12:36 PM
It's about time. I hate those guys.

Aug 24, 2001, 04:58 PM
hmm hackers being banned hmm....... all those people that send in comments that how good it would be are just jealous because they cant use codes.....
it would make the game less fun.....thank god that you can still use xploder.

Aug 24, 2001, 05:13 PM
okay, i have a small problem with any code users being banned, i only use a backup code that allows me to save over my file if it gets corrupted, i started using this code after my vmus all started giving me trouble. will these codes also be affected by the ban?

Aug 24, 2001, 05:48 PM
I emailed Sega today and asked them if the new bans would affect hacked equipment I have in my bank storage. The reply I recieved stated that "I should stop using such equipment to avoid being banned".

Aug 24, 2001, 05:51 PM
oh I don't know. I don't use codes and the game is lots of fun for me. Of course that might be due to the fact that I also enjoy playing the original Phantasy Star series (which can't use codes if you wish to actually SAVE your place in the games) and earning my equipment rather than having it handed to me on a silver platter.

Aug 24, 2001, 09:53 PM
Just great! we're Banned! I told my son not to take strange items from strangers and, because a cool rare weapon for free is too hard to pass up to a 10 year old, after his third ban it's now GAME OVER. We use Utopia to boot up this game and we don't even own a cheat machine yet Sega banned us anyway. Banning these items is just plain stupid anyway. I'm sorry to say people IT'S JUST A ..........GAME!!! We got a more superior piece of machinery anyway - a PS2. Thanks a Fukking lot SEGA. (and NO my son it not reading this lol)

Aug 25, 2001, 10:36 AM
does code breaker still work?Will i git baned if i use the convert code?

Shadow_Blade
Aug 25, 2001, 12:15 PM
lol, thats pretty good ^ ^

Aug 25, 2001, 12:30 PM
If YOU find it to be "just a game", why are you so angry about it? It's just a game.
Now, if your argument is "I paid my money to play the game" then can you blame SEGA for trying to win back their customers who stopped playing or cancelled their plans to buy the game due to its constant hacking?
And why are you blaming SEGA in the first place when you should have blamed the hackers for causing this "war"? And like every war, there are always innocents caught in the crossfire.

devil2k66
Aug 25, 2001, 04:04 PM
iteresting, i just went on last night with codes on, no sega hasnt beeten us. plus the only way sega is doing this is, if u have god/equip on, and u do a spell in the lobby 2. if u do the bypass code, all u need to do is, just deposit ur hacked items, before u go into a lobby and then when u go into another game just take out and dopisit, well i hope this doesnt let any of u legit players down becasue YO U HAVNT BUSTED US

Aug 25, 2001, 05:53 PM
give them time, thats why servers are being patched daily(www.mamak-int.com), so let that geek Bar make new codes, I'll laugh when they ban him!

Aug 25, 2001, 06:10 PM
Sega 1, Hackers what, 99 or so?
This is hardly the end, Sega's just managed to create some breathing room. They've won one victory, they haven't won the proverbial (And I say proverbial, people) war.
Because of the way the game was set up, any changes they make can be countermanded. This is hardly over, and it's hardly the end.. Though, there are ways they could implement banning so it's extremely difficult to get around as opposed to normal everyday 'hacks' like item duplication and such.
Anyway, the only way Sega will solve this is by an end user license agreement/terms of service, and enforcing that EULA/ToS. I've heard v2 has one - I'm not certain what it says though.
There's a problem with this. IANAL, so this data may be outdated, but as of a few years ago at least, you had to be a certain age (In the United States) to enter any sort of agreement like that. If you're not of age, you can violate the agreement at any time, as it's technically the corporation/whatever's responsibility to make sure you are of age.
Which basically means they can terminate you're account, sure. Here's the on-shaky-ground part, they're not giving refunds if they do that.
As I said, IANAL, but I do know it'd definately cause a ruckus if they attempted to toss someone who was ineligible to agree to the terms of service in jail for trying to get 'unbanned' through modification of their own data, if Sega did not refund their remaining money upon banning.
Of course, factor in the DMCA, and other such craziness.. Basically, it amounts to the fact that it'd turn into a major court case. Given the fact that Sega is hurting for money, or so they say, it's reasonable to assume that they don't have the money to waste on such a case.
Which is why I doubt they're going to enforce the EULA/ToS to the letter, and attempt to sic the police on people who attempt to get 'unbanned' after being banned. They can't afford the legal hassle it would cause. Now, if they tossed a, "You must be legal age to play.." or, "..With the consent of a legal guardian.." or such on the EULA/ToS.. :) (As I said, I haven't seen the ToS, and the ToS might be completely different for the US than it was for Japan (Delay reasons, anyone?).. This is on the assumption that such a condition isn't in the ToS.)
Though, if Sega wants to be evil, they could always just sic the DMCA hounds upon hackers and such in the US. ;) Where the DMCA is concerned, it doesn't matter if you're actually violating it or not, just a corporation mentioning it in the same sentence as someone is apparently cause enough for draconian measures to be taken.
Ahhh, land of the free. ;) I just hope Sega isn't that evil. Even Adobe realized the bad PR that surrounds invoking the DMCA under questionable reasons. Then again, Sega's never seemed to be a company that cares much for PR, and it would get rid of some hackers. ;)

Aug 25, 2001, 06:33 PM
Hackers "causing" this "war"?
*lol*
What, Sonic Team didn't realize that people have been using the Game Genie, Game Shark, and other utilities to cheat since the dawn of said utilities' creation?
Did they have faith in humanity's good (*snicker*) that no one would dare use these utilities on PSO?
Give me a break.
So people have rares they're not supposed to. The man's got a point, it's just a game. PK, CK, now, that, that I could see cracking down on a bit, but if they have to hurt innocents in doing so, they shouldn't bother. It is, after all, a game. And while PSO can be played offline, it's not really meant to be. It's called Phantasy Star *Online* for a reason, and they're yanking the $50 or whatever dollars out of the hands of consumers and sending them on their way, unfairly in many cases.
The primary problem is game design, they should've planned around these utilities from the start, but didn't. Any "war" started was started by Sega, not Barubary and whomever else is pumping out codes.
Seriously, they should've done some research on existing games before attempting a multiplayer game like this. :)
Well, maybe PSO *2* will be done correctly. At least they launched the network revolution on consoles with PSO 1, and that's an accomplishment.

Aug 25, 2001, 10:00 PM
Just give it time... they JUST started this banning not too long ago. They seem really serious about this and I'm sure they'll be able to catch any cheater... I don't think Stealth codes will work either. I mean, it's a Gameshark hacker vs. Sega. I'm sure they have some bright individuals in their large corporation that can get the job done. It's the cheaters own fault for using codes. They brought this upon themselves... and if you know you can be banned for cheating and are STILL using codes, you're pretty dumb.

motosada
Aug 25, 2001, 10:01 PM
HAHAHA!! You prepubescent poser ass bitche hackers can all pucker up and KISS MY WHITE ASS!
I hope Sega bans every last one of you lazy punk ass, skilless HOSERS! ESPECIALLY that ass cake Braubery.
That's right, Braubery. Come get ya some! Time to return your lame ass back to a diet of strained peas and applesauce!

Aug 26, 2001, 07:36 PM
Before I begin, I was NOT banned when this supposed perm ban was handed out, so I am apparently no cheating enough to make Sega ban me yet.
When you post stupid, childish replies like this, it just gives the other "legit" (90% of you have cheated in some way, even if it was just transferring items or being given rare stuff from duper friends) players a bad name. Barubary is working on stealth codes, and this is far from over.

Aug 27, 2001, 07:35 AM
Indeed, people who can't say anything in a nice way usually aren't worth listening to anyway.
Not that the other side doesn't have people like this, far from it. Best to just ignore people like this though. They go away when you don't give them attention ;)

Aug 27, 2001, 02:16 PM
WHEW... thanks fer tellin me i havent been online for aaaaaaages since my phone bill came to a whopping ?527.56

Aug 27, 2001, 07:32 PM
See, when you reply to a post like that, you're automatically giving the person attention.
And Braubery and his "stealth codes" can kiss my white ass.
I really wish that Sega would just once take this as they could and have someone arrested and jailed for wire fraud for cheating on PSO or Speed Devils Online, or AFO, or what have you. It is a federal offense, after all.

Aug 27, 2001, 08:58 PM
Well, I really wish that Sega could just forget about cheaters and let us play the damn game the way we want. Oh, and the whole thing about cheating being a federal offense is a bunch of bs.

THE-star-FISH
Aug 28, 2001, 02:24 AM
^^; I can't wait till they transfer the PSO to gamecube and to PS2 sinse sega plans on moving all games to the ps2 system and gamecube......though i wonder y they should close!!1 I love the dreamcast it is so white and 1337!!!!!! Its not nice to just shut it down........well geuss its end of PSO on dramcast but i still hope they bring it over to PS2

Aug 28, 2001, 03:49 AM
Ah, it seems that many of the GSers and Hackers out there have once again sunk to a new low. Cheating is nothing new, first there was the Game Genie, which made hacking available to the general public, then came the Game Shark. And you know, no one cared that people used them. You know why? Because you were cheating a bunch of 1's and 0's... who gives a crap about a program? It has no feelings. BUT this is not just a video game anymore, your not cheating a simple program, your cheating other living breathing people who don't deserve it. Everyone who owns this game probably paid for it (but knowing cheaters, the 5 finger discount is probably familar). Why did us HONEST people go out and blow $50 bucks or so for a CD? Cause it promised to be an online experiance like no other, monster killing, hidden weapons, the chance to become a great and honored warrior... but that however has been tainted once again by the disrespectful assholes known as hackers. Now it's a world of fear, hatred, and boring demi-gods. Does anyone care that us Legit's worked to get to level 62 the RIGHT way? No, not anymore, I can go blow 30 bucks and get to lvl 100 in an hour! Woo hoo! Uh... no... What about all those "Rare" and hidden items that would keep us in suspence to just get a GLIMPSE of them and keep us striving for that one fateful day when we can show off our acheivement. What? Everyone and their brother already HAS an Agito? Well, there goes THAT interesting aspect of the game... Let's see... Monster killing? Oh I know how to weave and dodge and use tactices I've learned through hard work to kill all the-- *+99 Spread Shot* ...oh.. Ok, so learning how to be a good fighter is out of the question too... Hmmm... well we can still... uh.. chat with.. people... in the lobby... I guess... Wow, Congradulations Hackers! You've made PSO the most High Tech CHAT ROOM known to man, I hope your proud. I have yet to see how hacking makes this game INTERESTING... If anything else it makes it so BORING it's almost not worth playing. Not only that, why don't you all stand up, pull your HEADS out of your ASSES and think for a moment, it's hard, I know, but try, just this once... and think about this... it's not YOUR game. You are NOT the only one playing it. Those people walking around are other players just like you! It's true! And here you thought you were just cheating a big elaborate program that centered solely on YOUR personal happiness. I guess you should have read the fine print. Honestly I think Sega should sue the Game Shark company and all those other buttwads. No case? Oh? I'm sure the person that spent MONTHS if not YEARS to help develop the "Soul Eater" quest is a little dissapointed to know NO ONE PLAYS IT anymore due to the fact that hackers have made them as common as a saber. Wow, why didn't Sega save all that time and money and just say "Aw hell, just let them find it in a box" Hmm... I'd say that hackers have actully finacially HURT Sega by all the wasted effort they put into this game to make it FUN. I'm sure this is an underlying reason we have to pay to play v2... Yes thank you hackers and cheaters, from all of us that now have to pay extra REAL money just so you could get a ton of digital "Meseta". If you'd like to waste YOUR time and YOUR money to cheat, do it on your own, don't go online. But you could really do us all a favor and sell every communication device you have and lock your antisocial asses in your rooms and leave the rest of the world alone, but knowing your already prominent disrespect for man kind, I seriously doubt you'd do that. Don't fight the developers of these games anymore you dumbasses, they might just say "Well fuck you too!' and stop making online games all together. It's not a war, it's a video game. If you don't like the game the way it was made, either go out and make your own if your so adept at programing, or just DON'T PLAY IT!
P.S. To all you out there that said "Well I have 5 legit lvl 100's and it's no fun anymore" Well, I'm sorry, but I guess your just gonna have to find something ELSE to do with your lives because most of us DON'T have a lvl 100 yet, and would like the chance that YOU had to have fun while it's all still new and fun. Or perhaps you can try doing something USEFUL with your lvl 100's, like teach new people HOW to play (not give them high level mags and items and say "have a blast" mind you), you may actully feel good about the fact that someone respects you for being nice for a change. Ok, I'm done, I hope that while all this went in one ear and out the other like so many other things for you hackers, it clicked a little something in what's left of your so called "hearts" to maybe think of what your doing before you fuck up the world anymore, no, your not funny, your not god, you just an annoying little buttwipe who gets off on making others suffer. We lock up people like that in this world for a reason you know...

Aug 28, 2001, 06:25 AM
What you are forgetting is that not all "hackers" are Pk'ing, Ck'ing assholes that only play the game to hurt others. There are actually some cheaters that simply don't have the time or patience to spend 100+ hours just to get to level 60. If you want to mourn the loss of rare items, and complain that you never got the chance to show them off, then all that has been hurt is your pride (many of you legits seem to have more than enough already). If you want to practice your skills, there is always one place that you can go where no one will bother you: offline (or you could just make a passworded game, now that the code to enter them has been patched)! I have been playing PSO since the day it was released, and I have never been Pk'ed, Ck'ed, FSOD'd, or whatever, and if someone can play for that long without encountering any "bad" GS'ers, then they must be the minority. Just use good judgment (although considering your previous post I don't know if you have any) and you will always be able to avoid the assholes.

Aug 28, 2001, 07:49 AM
it sounds like a walk in the park for us. We are allready makeing new codes to play online once more. have a nice day! p.s. dont you really think that can stop those pro hackers? i mean come on they made made a code to "un ban" your self....geez think people.

Aug 29, 2001, 01:21 PM
face like an ass ITS ASSFACE

Aug 29, 2001, 01:35 PM
dude i try an protect ppl from gettin bsoded with my
xploder... we arent all bad

Aug 29, 2001, 02:26 PM
WELL SED

Diablos
Sep 3, 2001, 01:31 PM
Sure, so some PK, but so what? I've been PKed before & it was a right laff.

DMGIce-Rage
Sep 4, 2001, 06:55 PM
Hmm actually, even the if the player was not of age to be penalized under IANAL the person who footed the credit number would be. Now if the player is the person who furnished the number ok. But I am sure that falls under what the state legal age is. But if its parent who pays for it, then the parent is responsible and that is who would be most likely threatened with jail time.

Sep 7, 2001, 07:40 PM
alot of people on PSO cheat to help people and have fun. oh and BTW, i use cheats all the time online and i got no FUCKING ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suckerz

Sep 13, 2001, 11:27 AM
I'm fed up of all these hackers ruining the all mighty game of PSO, Just imagine how good it would be if there were never any hackers (codes). Sega should do what ever has to be done to bann these players permanently theres just one thing though.
I got a free Xploder with a magazine and it had a couple of codes on it for pso on it including the add money instead wene u lose money code. I went online with lots of money, and i could'nt join a game becuase i had over 999999 meseta, and i got a message saying, that the event will be recorded in the servers and that i could be bannned at any time. I went offline and went back to a legal amount of meseta. I put the free Xploder disk away and never used it again.

Oct 10, 2001, 11:21 AM
I hack and it is usefull i help newbs and other people i dont just go around pk i delete pk's instead ban it if u like but we hacks will get around and then we wont be NICE we thief and kill kill kill kill kill kill ki ll

Oct 10, 2001, 11:24 AM
retard we will get around it .... hhahahahaha i have already got around hacking on ver2

Oct 10, 2001, 11:25 AM
SEGA SUCK SEGA SUCK ...........
THEY ALREADY LET US DOWN ENOUGH NOW THIS!!
ITS A F...ING JOKE IN EUROPE WE GET 0 GAMES AND THERE NOT ONLINE IM SELLING MY DC SEGA SUCK SEGA SUCK....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE PATHETIC

Nov 10, 2001, 07:14 PM
You huys could never beat the game without using your precious Xploder could you? You Hackers have to be the biggest cry babies ever?YOU ALL SUCK .
Learn how to win without CHEATING you idiots.

Jan 12, 2002, 04:55 PM
as many other people ave said us hackers arnt all bad although i like the by its self. i isnt a very good hacker but is trying 2 nol and pk. haha suck it suckers. i is not banned so ner!

Feb 5, 2002, 10:16 AM
These ain't hackers, These are lame lil kids who need cheats to win. PSO is going to the X-box which will be very very hard to cheat online with, I have heard that sega are going to release a Sort of deepscan you could say of the VMU - A thing called OSP which i used on Online gaming alot , it scans your whole game files and if anything is nto regular than you will not even beable to get on to any servers with that cheaty VMU - I:E You dial up and go into like a wating screen while it scans - this means patchs will be inafective. If they do decide to do this all cheaters will be gone period. And bleubaury or wotever his name is will be out in the cold.

Feb 9, 2002, 09:43 AM
I would suggest that anyonewho is bothered by hacking get an xploder and tries it. As for using it to complete the game... well, i think we all know that pso is not very difficult, i beat it several times before i got my xploder. I think that the problem is ck,vk and nol. Um, i don't hack online. But i'm so subjected to hacked weapons and armour that it doesn't matter whether or not i have xploder. I occasionally use xploder to counte nol or ck, or to protect myself from the current batch of stupid rsod that is going on currently. To be honest, the arguments put forth by the anti xploder groups seem to be just a childish and irresponsible as the nolers. "We hope you get banned you little fuckers!"="I'll nol you you littefucker"
See my point.
Trust me; either buy ver2 or get an xploder and get protection codes.
certainly though, i would suggest that you all grow up.
This ridiculous non-war between legit users and xploder users is gettingt be quite tiresome.
And for the record, when i do cheat, it isn't to'beat the game' whatever hat means, or to get weaps. It is to experiment with the game codes; gt hidden aspects of the game, mix weapons etc.
*sigh*
all of this because some kids parents bought them an xploder and some dd't.
*shudders*
andrew mackellar

Feb 9, 2002, 09:57 AM
The first being that the xploder info isnt stored in the vmu, its save dinto the dc ram. Currently psov2 scanns the dc memory to see if anything has been altered, This occurs around 150 in the game code. Obviously this will protect psov2, right?
No, im afraid not. There is a further code, which modifies the xploder itself and saves the info into a diff part of the ram.
As i've tried to say before, the problem isn't hacking or xploder, it's tat the majority of users, bioth hackers and legits, are little cry-baby winers. The only idfference is that some got thier parents top buy xploder and some didn't.
I use xploder, not to get eitems, or to 'beat the game' whatever that is supposed to mean, but to experiment witht the game code offline, or to protect myself from pk,nol,fsod, ck, etc
and the current batch of stupid rsod.
I do things like experiment with hidden parts of the game, or mixing weaps and stuff. If i find someone who has been noled, i will fgive them eweaps etc. If they want- and if the3y know i'm a 'hacker'. Incidentally, xploder users aren't hackers unless they create, or modify codes. I do. MOs don't they just surf to some site and copy down codes,. I would agreetat these people are morons, but you can't fight stupidty with stupidity.
Listen, get yourself psov2 or get an xploder to protect yourself.
I can give you codes.
[email protected]
no flames plz, they will be deleted imediately.
Incidentally, i'm typing using a dreamcast, so most of this window is offscreen; that's why the spelling is terrible :)

Feb 12, 2002, 08:52 AM
hi i was thinking about getting an xploder just to make a few rare weapons thats all. However, iwas told that the codes could damage ur file if used to much. Is this true or not?. Plus can i still use Duplicate rare items if i upgraded to ver 2. There at normal level and are not +99. Also will the europe PSO ver 2, will we have to pay with a credit card online.
thanks

Feb 13, 2002, 07:00 AM
why do people have to nol others. I was playing the other night and some sad gimp called jesus=Guk changed me in to Cecil of all people. God im so pissed. Still i managed to save my rare stuff like neis claw and lavis cannon. But i lost my cool angel wing mags waaaagggghhhh.

Mar 30, 2002, 03:56 PM
u people are so stupid. u act like if sega starts to bann people that they won't come back. personaly i can just change my access key and serial number. an old code. MWAHAHAHA, u people think sega cares about u. as long as they making money they don't care. just because people us gs doesn't mean they suck at the game. i have played and beat the game as a legit guy.i bet i could answer any question u could have dealing with pso. so go cry and leave the real masters to do what they want with pso.

Jul 12, 2002, 02:33 AM
Do you really think that you can ban hackers?
Yea, they will be ban untill they decide they dont won't to be banned any more and hit the "A" button or something and they will be unbanned.
why do you even bother, dont waste your time and our money with trying to banned hackers, and give our hunters liscence money back.

Oct 4, 2002, 12:17 PM
man wtf i am nolin vkin and shit like dta on v2 were the fuck are yall um US v2 as well so fuck all yall i havent gobanned yall site sucks big dicks and if u want to meet me on de game to seee if i can nol come right ahead my name is P!MP JUICE aight....

Sep 19, 2005, 05:06 PM
how do you duplicate