PDA

View Full Version : Article: The day we dreaded has come!

Castelak
Sep 9, 2001, 07:30 AM
2Xtreme writes, "CMGSCCC has released their new "stealth codes." They come with a long list of dirrections on how to use them and appear very complicated. Here is what CMGSCCC had to say: "This game is very tedious & Sonic Team's RcvProgramPatch function didnt make it any easier. So we release these codes as a message to Sonic Team. Basically, the message is: "Byte me". We have been nice up til now, helped secured holes in your server, yet you refuse to live and let die. We wonder how long it will take you to break this method now." They also said they will be releasing a version of PK that Sega hasn't banned yet. It apparently uses very high MST to PK, not the previously used very low MST."
Thanks 2Xtreme, hopefully, SEGA will know whats going on and find a way to patch the cheats once again. Hopefully... the won't delay the US released to put new patches in again... :/

Shadow_Blade
Sep 9, 2001, 08:02 AM
:/ ... bah!

Sep 9, 2001, 08:11 AM
First poast, bitches!
Hey, that Wasabi wa is some kinda fagort, eh?

Mofobolo
Sep 9, 2001, 08:18 AM
Is there going to be a game-shark or x-ploder type device for the Gamecube? I know there will probably be one, but was just wondering how soon it will come out. So maybe I can enjoy the GC version at least for a month or two before they hack into that too. Maybe by then they will set up the game so it cannot be so easily hacked into. Somewhere along the line these morons just decided to set out to destroy this game. It shows how pitiful their lives must be when the only thing they have to do is try and ruin a console game for everyone else. Well I am still going to buy it for the DC so their mission failed with me. :P That is if Sega decides to release it for the DC, which is starting to look doubtful.

Sep 9, 2001, 08:46 AM
I find it funny that people put so much effort into hacking this game. What's more humorous is that if I didn't visit these PSO sites I wouldn't even know hacking existed. I've had the game since it was released and have never seen a hacker (dupes excluded) in all the open games I have played. So hack on guys. Maybe one day your efforts to destroy Sega might effect me, but I doubt it ^_~

Sep 9, 2001, 11:25 AM
then your not paying attetion there are lots of hackers out there.
I HATE HACKERS,ONLY IF THEY DO BAD SHIT LIKE STEALING AND PK AND HARRAS PEOPLE

Tiger
Sep 9, 2001, 09:42 PM
Will u knock it off making it sound so dramatic and posting it as "headline news"! Your not helping, your encouraging cheaters. Theyve done this stuff before so knock it off saying its doomsday!

Sep 9, 2001, 10:24 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING MOTHAFUCKERS!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! I imagine the lives you live. Wasting your time hacking into a game ruining it for everyone? Is that your goal you FUCKING LOSERS? HUH?! WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GET GIRL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!! ESPECIALLY BARUBARY AND CODEMASTER AND I THINK THERE IS ANOTHER ONE. Anyway what kind of a name is Baru bary? you FUCKING FRUITY ASS FUCK! GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU SONS OF BITCHES! When you were young you probably were them lone kids that complain saying "NO on will play with us <:,O" Wasting your life trying to ruin a game everyone is trying to enjoy? That shit ain't right! You BITCHES NEED A FUCKING LIFE! YOU PATHETIC MUTHAFUCKERS! GO TO FUCKING HELL!!!

Parn
Sep 9, 2001, 11:53 PM
I understand your frustration, but CMX feeds on these kinds of responses. I wouldn't doubt that he's already read this.
Don't worry about it. Sonic Team is going to be charging a monthly fee for version 2, and if the last few weeks are any indication, Sonic Team's not screwing around with the latest cracks now that there will be lots of paying customers. They've been on a banning/patch rampage lately. The sooner CMX releases his silly little crack, the sooner it'll be patched by Sonic Team.
Ease up, hopefully it'll be patched before the US release of version 2.

Sep 10, 2001, 12:54 AM
PSO and PSO v2 are a write off. Barubary and his group of hacking queers have already messed PSO up for good. PSO has little depth to begin with and when theres hackers and dupers running around all over the place the fun factor drops to 0. I just don't see no point in even playing PSO anymore, move on to a better, more secure RPG and leave PSO to the hackers. Hopefully PSO 2 will have server side character saving and server side game hosting so all this hacking shit will be reduced if not stopped.

Rio
Sep 10, 2001, 08:51 AM
I think that, at this point, our best hope is that Sega has been logging the IPs of the offenders. The best thing that we can hope for is Barubary and his little friends getting kncks on their doors with warrants for their arrest for security violations. Their codes do nothing good for the servers afterall, ne?

Sep 10, 2001, 11:26 AM
What they're doing isn't actually illegal. They're not hacking into Sonic Team's servers... They won't get arrested... You only wish.

Giotto
Sep 10, 2001, 01:50 PM
Do they have these problems in Japan? I would imagine not nearly as much. Why? It's Pay to Play. Who's going to pay to cheat? I have faith that with Ver.2 that won't be as much of an issue...knock on wood.

Sep 10, 2001, 02:22 PM
Heh, I agree with you 100%. These guys ARE a bunch of losers who spend so much time to punch in some codes and what for? Jus to mess up a...GAME! This is a fucking game that ppls play to relax and have some fun! To everyone of you hackers, YOU HAVE NO LIFE and it ain't a anger threat, its truth. Ppls who have a life don't spend it, (hours a day) jus to punch in a code to fuck ppl up. Oh and to the ppl who made these codes...you too, NO LIFE. So do everyone in this pisshead world a favor and die a horrible death. Have a nice painful day, you losers.

B0B
Sep 10, 2001, 02:26 PM
cmgsccc found the 7 dragonballs and made their wish and once again the balls fly away into 7 diffrent parts of the world.

Sep 10, 2001, 02:54 PM
man now thats funny

Rio
Sep 10, 2001, 03:49 PM
Not entirely accurate.. if even *one* of their codes has caused a server malfunction on even one occation, they can be charged.
While we were all sitting around complaing, Congress has been passing some newer, more blood-thirsty security laws.

Sep 10, 2001, 04:01 PM
I say someone hack the gmsccc site. When they get it back up, hack it again, and see how the idiots like it.

Optimus_Prime
Sep 10, 2001, 05:32 PM
well i myself am not really effected untill i read about the rares not being relesed in ver 2. why cant they leave well enough alone. they have proven time and time again that they are better at programing than sega so hell leave it be. the people who get hurt are not sega or barubary and is groupies. it is uds the little players of the world who only wish to play a game like it was intended. i am asking barubary to just let it go you won. if sega patches again it is not an act against you it is just to let players like ME who wish to play, play.what is the big deal hakking a game on a failed system. there are batter games worth your time than this one. try everquest or diablo 2. now toughs would sound like a worthy challange. i think you are afraid to admit you cant hakk a better game. so you stick with an easy one. geesh what a waste of time. not sport if you ask me.

Shadow_Blade
Sep 10, 2001, 05:52 PM
my god, come down. lol im surprised that was edited yet.

Wind
Sep 10, 2001, 06:00 PM
pker's and al that is bad l should get a life. I mean it is only a game.I say if you are a dumb child who needs Pk etc... than go outside get a job,Gte a girlfriend,Drive a car. Come on?! let us play the game.

Sep 10, 2001, 07:21 PM
That would be so nice, you got point!!!! You are my idol

Sep 10, 2001, 07:35 PM
Well, We can only feel pity for those weaklings, just imagine whats inside a cheaters mind: nothing, uncapable of getting the rares by themselves, bored because they think the soul of the game are the rares (and disturb other players), they try harder and harder to get them the easy way, all of you cheaters: the soul of this game is to help others, to make friends and help each other, and in the end just having a good time to relax from everyday life, you make this game an obsesion, you make the rares and ways to disturb other players an obsesion, in the end All I can see is emptiness inside you, you need to demonstrate that you are there, you need to be known by all the shit you do, why? are you so afraid of being no one?, you make an obsesion of you versus SEGA, thats not the point, SEGA made the game for all, why donīt you understand this is not a competition beetwen you and SEGA?, if you say this game is tedious, well then leave it and go find a better game that suits your expectatives but dont crush this game.

Sep 10, 2001, 07:38 PM
like the guy said u DO have a very valid point. Only the gamers who play really get hurt. But truth is they don't care about a challenge they just want to hurt people because...well, because. People don't care about who gets hurt and when asked why they do this, they simply say, "Because I can." Heh, I've asked tons of hackers and at the risk of losing my lvl 100's no less, and that is the only reply I ever get.All's I can say is, too ALL the legitimate players, play on. To the hackers, the least you owe us, THE VERY LEAST, is this answer...Why do you do this? It makes no sense.

Sep 10, 2001, 07:48 PM
Yo hackers, if your sorry asses made a game (which I doubt) and you put countless hours, missed days of rest and almost went out of ya mind making this game...would you like it if some nerdy loser decided to devote and I do mean DEVOTE his life to hacking it? Oh and one more thing why in the BLUE HELL would you spend 40-50$ on a game, rack up hundreds of dollars on ya phone bill and buy a Gameshark which also costs time and money to get? Do you not like the fact of having extra money to use to buy food or saving your parents, (cause I'm sure you dont got no skills to get a job and work for money yaself) money on a phone bill once a month? Maybe it's jus me (and I know someone's gonna reply back saying a dumb word to me) but I like the fact of having money to hang out and have a...LIFE with.

Sep 10, 2001, 07:59 PM
Well here's the deal. If SEGA does release Ver 2 and make it pay for play, they MUST make sure people have an easy time online without losing their characters or hard earned items. If they don't they MUST make it free again or else no one is going to buy it to pay to get cheated unless they have ways of making sure they can avoid being messed up. Look at it this way, Barbury and his panty wearing boys are going to try to mess up the GC one too because its Phantasy Star but on a new system meaning...more people to terrioze. So either way us normal gamers have no safe haven. So there is only one thing to do...try and find a way to stop him and the rest for good and I don't mean no block I mean jail or a VERY large fee to put him out of bussiness. Hey it can happen, especially since people across the world are effected by this someone's gonna mess him up but good.

Sep 10, 2001, 07:59 PM
What the hell is that supposed to mean?!!!

Sep 10, 2001, 08:05 PM
Umm, ok my friend, hackers are online 24/7. And it is very simple to tell who they are because all of them stand in lobbies chating how they got to CK or PK this guy because he can crap. Seriously man, are you ok? Have you been hit by a rock and lost ya mind or somethin?

Sep 10, 2001, 08:34 PM
Dragonballs have the power to grant the user any wish they choose. After that they scatter to all parts of the world to recharge and wait till someone finds them. Man, watch Dragon Ball Z, geez.

Sep 10, 2001, 08:39 PM
People basically stopped playing PSO for these reasons. They are waiting for the release of Ver 2 and have done what they needed with their chars already. They got tired of playing and finding NO rares. And lastly, hackers. They thought why bother fight back by buying a Gameshark its a waste of my money for heavensake. So they sold PSO and are chillin elsewhere.

Sep 10, 2001, 09:59 PM
that was a rich comment. Despite the profanity, It had alot of love in it.
-Walnut

Sep 10, 2001, 10:03 PM
...Hey! Thats my line!

-Walnut

weston
Sep 10, 2001, 10:37 PM
Ok This Is the last straw. I will admitt that i myself use a game shark on occasion... perpose of replacing my friends lost items...Giving me the abillity to use a Eggblaster on line...and exacting my vengence on pkers by fsoding them...The gameshark is a tool, for either good or bad. I choose the good uses. And This News REALLY PISSES ME OFF. This is going to far with the fighting sega and destroying of a Perfectly fun game, even with its few bugs and shortcommings. Its STILL Fun. Hackers will never beable to end that!!! I want to personaly tho go and rip out the Jackasses hearts at cmgsccc. Prob is they dont have one. Soo instead ill just form a ring of hackers and tear there websites down.. I completely agree with the anonymous that mentioned this. These guys at cmgsccc and so on are small fries Wanabes at best. So I SAY NOW!! JOIN ME. TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE PSO A SAFE PLACE...STOP JUST FOICING YOUR COMPLANTES. ITS TIME TO ACK!!! anyone who wants to join me, my email address is [email protected]. ITS TIME TO KICK SOME ASS!!!
Also if u want to get a game going in pso my charas im curently using are
>
humar lvl 77
Dark_Sky
hunwearl lvl 100
Sysuza
hunwearl lvl 87

B0B
Sep 10, 2001, 10:48 PM
right on you tell em what your seeing on tv

B0B
Sep 10, 2001, 10:49 PM
thats mine line too lol and i said first anyway

Sep 10, 2001, 11:39 PM
They suck don't they?
But isn't that oxymoron? There is no "good" use to game shark creating weapons is still bad. Why should SOME people be banned for using a gameshark and not others?

Sep 11, 2001, 12:32 PM
I'm not a hacker or a user of GS, CB or Xploder but... ask yourself this question, who are the bigger losers... the hackers or the people that spend their free time online bitching about the hackers?

weston
Sep 11, 2001, 01:37 PM
Its just like in star wars. The force can be used for good or bad. There is alittle good in everything. Take for example: One of my friends lost about 3 weps in an fsod. Including an angery fist. Now ALL of us know how hard these things are to find so. I made a replacement no better or worse than the one lost. So you see , Gameshark xploder ect... can be used positively. "Theres Some Good In Everything"

Maximus40
Sep 12, 2001, 07:08 AM
Also, I believe the US version will be delayed until Xploder and Codebreaker are made completely useless as was the GS in the JP Version 2, which is a relief. And plus ST can patch the codes to begin with. CMGSCCC can't have a permanent win...

Sep 12, 2001, 10:39 AM
The hackers.
If the hackers weren't around, no one would be bitching about them, now would they?...

Sep 12, 2001, 10:54 AM
It didn't take very long to patch those, either. What, two days since the codes were released?
Hackers think they're doing a service because they "helped [Sonic Team] secured holes in [their] server". Well, the hackers are the only ones that utilize these holes for their own gain. If they want to help "secure holes", they should ask for a job from Sonic Team, instead of endangering others.
I don't think the hackers/cheaters even understand. They don't think it's a big deal to get uber-gear and invincibility in the blink of an eye. They have lost the sense of satisfaction one achieves after the many hours of work it took to destroy Dark Falz, or finally get that Double Saber, or finally hit Level 100/200.
These hackers and cheaters are not true gamers -- they are cowards that utilize the codes created by a handful of curious and talented individuals to bring disgrace upon a truly enjoyable, strategic, and engrossing gaming experience. This is not just another game that you can tear apart and leave its guts hanging out to dry -- this is Phantasy Star Online.
*cough* ...Sorry. I shifted into essay mode for a second there. But I think I got my point across.

h4xx0rz & ch3473rz = b4d

weston
Sep 12, 2001, 03:12 PM
These hackers are exactly like the terrorists that hit NY an DC this monday. and think there gods because they can take these gods apart....truth is any1can

Sep 14, 2001, 10:56 PM
The reason that the great codes are out there is because of those little sneaky bastards who steal your weapons when you die.Those are the people who should be banned and NOT THE GREAT GUYS AT CMGSSCCC THEY RULE

Sep 14, 2001, 11:01 PM
Barubary and his pals didnt run the game SEGA did they ban all the good weapons online so even ifyou find one without a cheat device its no good anyway.Barubary and the guys rule.

Sep 15, 2001, 10:00 AM
Apparently this whole it's just a game thing doesnt apply to anyone in here, huh?!

Sep 29, 2001, 07:23 AM
Good point, I like that way of thinking.

Optimus_Prime
Oct 3, 2001, 05:11 PM
cgsccc suck ass. they are the hakkers responsible for the ruination of ver 1. the thieves in the game will always be around. if you get somthing stolen oh well. i have had stuff stollen to. and you want to know how. from a pk thief. if that guy would not have been able to pk, no thanks to Barubary and his goones, i would not have lost my Vjaya to that theif. so it is the losers at Cgsccc who were responsible for my lose when they gave that thief the ability to pk. in ver 1 do you know how hard it is to find a Vjaya? good luck. so next time you open your big mouth to defend Cgsccc. DONT. save your breath cause they are the whole reason ver 1 went to hell. and if you see a purple game in ver 2 that is barubary or one of his goones. call sega imediatly and get his sorry ass banned. i have a question. if they hate the game and sega so bad why play the game. dont make sence to me.

Dec 23, 2001, 04:28 PM
id like 2 say its not hard 2 hak i hav a girl so fuck u we r the power on pso im 14 i ska8 i hav a life so go fuck a cow u pathetic pussy.wat is the piont in playen a game u hav no say wat happens.anywaybuy an xploder get som codes and stop bein a bitch