PDA

View Full Version : Article: Stealth codes have been fully patched

Castelak
Sep 24, 2001, 10:50 AM
AynRand writes, "As confirmed by Barubary, the stealth codes have now been patched, meaning anyone who attempts to log on with codes will now be permanantly banned. It only took 2 weeks for Sonic Team to get ontop of them and shows their positive commitment in stopping all forms of online cheating. Barubary really underestimated ST this time, believing them not to be "smart enough" to patch them, but he who laughs last, laughs loudest, and that last laugh belongs to SEGA. Baru has mentioned he has another method to try, but even the cmgsccc members are losing faith in him and cheaters are giving up using codes online. This battle has been won by sega, I am sure it is only a matter of time before its game set and match in this war, too."
Theres an old saying that goes "Cheaters never win", it seems to be true in this case! Thanks to the other 20 or so members who submitted the same story ^_^;;

Rael
Sep 24, 2001, 11:39 AM
WOO HOO!!!! =)
Sega, you have earned my $5 a month.

Sep 24, 2001, 02:10 PM
a moment of joy but the ppl who enjoy hacking will still try and its kinda funny THEY try that hard any way its not my life being wasted hacking a game playing it on the other hand ...

hokage_gouki
Sep 25, 2001, 12:34 PM
//_^ tsch...

Ina
Sep 25, 2001, 01:09 PM
woooohooo (^o^) finally!!! no more GS!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! /(^o^)/
no more PKers, or dodgy ppl to gimme dodgy items!! yipppppppppppppe (^o^)/

Locarno
Sep 26, 2001, 09:24 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha! Take that Barubary! Serves you right! You suck ass! Next time you mess with ST, your gonna get your ass kicked! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! SUCKER!

BobJones
Sep 26, 2001, 09:40 PM
I have a feeling new codes will be there T_T
~Bob

Nov 15, 2001, 08:31 PM
This is not true i saw many ppl still pking on pso. And i love cheating and killing worthless bitches like you. hahahhaahahahahahahahahha you could kiss my asssssssss.

Nov 19, 2001, 03:33 AM
fuk you