PDA

View Full Version : Article: SEGA holds a survey for PSO

Castelak
Oct 7, 2001, 12:40 AM
Jonathan_F writes, "Sega is currently holding a survey of what people think of Phantasy Star Online. This is now our chance to speak out. Use this <A HREF="http://www2.sega.co.jp/pso/" target=blank>link</A> to access it and this one for a translation to help you figure out what is being said. <A HREF="http://members.fortunecity.com/iunknown1/real_quick/psosurvey.htm" target=blank> (Translation)</A> NOTES: Don't use the translated one to submit. submit using the japanese one. Also, when it asks for where you live (way down at the end) choose any area and then input your true location including country."
Yahoo! That's one long survey, maybe finding things people want for PSO2? ^_^;

RazmaVI
Oct 7, 2001, 12:46 AM
That tarnslation sucks, I can barely understand it.

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 7, 2001, 09:20 AM
Well i don't understand a word of japanese so i'm stuck with translators that are avaliable on the web. Think in engrish and you'll start to understand.

Oct 7, 2001, 09:59 AM
Why dont you guys go to www.windows.com and update your Windows and download the japanese support for your browsers. That way you can translate it like that!

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 7, 2001, 10:50 AM
all that does is allow it to display japanese text. it doesn't translate it.

Oct 7, 2001, 11:11 AM
please teach me how to duck one cover rabbit favorite Yes or No?How many car eraser phones add figure kazoo Male or Female?that translation is as about easy to undersand as the japanese.Seriously i have great ideas for the pso sequel but with a survey like that it's impossible to convey them.

Baka_Chaos
Oct 7, 2001, 11:16 AM
I totally agree. I stopped after the fifth question.

Oct 7, 2001, 01:43 PM
I would love to know who if anyone finishes this translated pile of poo.
Please teach me what the hell that was all about.

Oct 7, 2001, 02:12 PM
the translation is horrible. It is barely understandable.

Coran_Horn
Oct 7, 2001, 02:38 PM
I guessed my way through. It was tough though...Think They'll even bother to include the ones from US submiters? It seems kinda rude of them to not include us. There are alot of US and EU people playing PSO too, not just Japanese players. I hope they decide to consult us directly at some point.

2Xtreme
Oct 8, 2001, 11:53 AM
If they are too lazy to put it in english, then I'm too lazy to fill it out!

Yuna_Kagurazaka
Oct 8, 2001, 03:53 PM
Well the rules at the top specifically restrict entries from outside Japan, so they will likely ignore any (probably just as nonsensical to them) of our responses.
You could have at least edited the translation some before posting it. Place T Shaun instead of "Playstation"? Please. And I like the gender choice of "Man" or "???", LOL. I don't mean to complain, but this is just horrid.
I noticed the line about "Stokers" is actually a question about whether you've had to deal with "stalkers" and that there are some similar questions about harassment and such. There is also a question angled at determining whether Japanese players still want to play with outsiders anymore. Uh oh...

Oct 10, 2001, 08:09 AM
you know im beggining to think that the japanesse sega is mad at us (The Hackers)for messing up there server but there taking it out on all of us since they dont really know who it is so there just kinda exculding us from the hole thing

Oct 10, 2001, 08:12 AM
you know im beggining to think that the japanesse sega is mad at The Hackers for messing up there server but there taking it out on all of us since they dont really know who it is so there just kinda exculding us from the hole thing

Azure_knights
Oct 10, 2001, 04:52 PM
umm........thats spose to be translated?

OracleDDX
Oct 12, 2001, 11:22 PM
well thats great i would do it cept my computer dosent read jappanese text and i dont wanna download the patch hehehe i was going to compain about paying for ver 2 again. I HAVE NO MONEY I HAVENT A CREDIT CARD! WHATS UP WITH THAT!

Oct 15, 2001, 02:59 PM
this is from ollie p and HAS EVERY 1 FORGOTTEN ABOUT V 1 FOR GOD SAKS I MEAN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY SHUT THE SERVER DOWN!!!they say its gonna happen AND WELL IT WILL CUS IT CANT LAST FOREVER WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN WERE WILL THE LIKES OF THE DRAGON AND DARK FALZ GO!!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2 THE SHUT DOWN SERVER WILL IT LOOSE ALL ITS POWER AND HACKERS RUN FRE KILLING EVERYTHING FRELY .....I NEED 2 KNOW WHATS GONA HPPEN 2 ME PSO V1

Apr 16, 2004, 12:37 PM
I received an email from PSO Laura C. saying you owe me money. I could not get to the web page by the url. Please help me

I am Barbara Ellis

I can be contacted at:

[email protected]