PDA

View Full Version : Article: Partial explanation for PSO Ver.2 HL and connection problems

Castelak
Oct 17, 2001, 03:34 PM
Russ2576 writes, "Over at the Sega.com PSO Ver.2 Cutomer service message board, a Sega Rep finally posted a partial explanation of the Hunter's License and connection problems a lot of us have. Here's a link to the actual post: <A HREF="http://boards.sega.com/cgi-bin/segaboards/topic.cgi?forum=15&topic=215" target=blank>A Very Important Message from SEGA</A>. At least they finally have a good idea of what the problems are."
Thank you! New info and messages from SEGA are always welcome. Good luck to those still stuck offline!

Chaos_Knight
Oct 17, 2001, 04:13 PM
Interesting. Seems like they are still spouting that 'no debit card' BS. If that were true, then how come so many people have used one and it worked? It would appear you take your chances by one but by no means will it not necessarily work.

Star_Gemini
Oct 17, 2001, 04:17 PM
well I looked over that entire page....
Im still getting network errors this is what like week 2, Im also using Mindspring and someone was tlaking about changing acess numbers but I dont see what that will change every other game works fine and I have never had a problem with it on my PC. Oh well after finlly getting some answers Im sure Sega will fix it.

Oct 18, 2001, 01:53 PM
I would have to say that the Debit card thing is BS. I've been on from day one and my debit was all I used. Good luck to all of you who haven't been able to join us online yet.
NeoNei/Krazy Kiwi/ Celeste-Tech/Ryu Hayabusa/ Supa Freak/ Pixie Dust/ Mr Roboto/ Proto Alis/ NInja_kiwi