PDA

View Full Version : Article: Spammers On Sonic Teams Board!

Castelak
Oct 25, 2001, 05:02 PM
Steve II writes, "According to MAMAK (http://www.mamak-int.com), Sonic Team is sueing the pants off of two people who spammed the PSO Boards on Sega's website. They spamming over 1000 messages in 30 - 60 Minutes!!!"
Believe me, I feel their pain... ^_^;;

00JOE
Oct 25, 2001, 06:12 PM
Finally! Sega takes action. Those dorks deserve it. >:)

Oct 25, 2001, 06:23 PM
hey who saod ein a dork was always good have fun paying fines so heavy u wont even be able to use a pc good things this aint acient time they would cut off their hands

faceless
Oct 25, 2001, 07:31 PM
sega is really desperate now.. it's like that michael jackson song, 'money' ... "anything... anything... anything for money"

Oct 25, 2001, 07:33 PM
lol thats funny
...now if they would put that much effort in to there games lol

Oct 25, 2001, 07:41 PM
Normally I don't like to flame and I know people make mistakes. Though it would be great if you would please learn to spell and construct sentences that make sense. Thank you!
Oh, I'm glad to heat Sega taking some action, hope this spreads to PSO. ^_^

AC-420
Oct 25, 2001, 07:52 PM
I say good for Sonic Team! You know what, people can talk dirt about Sonic Team, but they put out an awful lot of content, more than most people realize. Find me another team in any company that can bring out quality games one after another in such short amounts of time.... There are none.I say let make an example out of these kids, what the hell were they thinking anyway?

Hulex
Oct 25, 2001, 09:16 PM
Two high school students?! Dude! That couldv'e been us! Erm...me, couldv'e been me, not us. I USE to be a skitzofrenic, but we got help. :P

Oct 25, 2001, 09:59 PM
Hmm... it seems this Zwei character is a serious fag. Sonic Team reports that he sucked off in excess of 1,000 sailors in between 30 and 60 mins.
Call Guiness!

Oct 25, 2001, 10:03 PM
Pirst Foast!
Steve II, Bob Jones rocks j00r socks! llamah!!!

Oct 25, 2001, 11:06 PM
Do I hear... Final Fantasy Series?

Ikari
Oct 26, 2001, 09:43 AM
Ah, now if only Sonic Team would take such legal actions against cheaters. CK'ing technically is destruction of property. The NOL "virus" is defacement.
I'd find it damned funny if ST, SOJ or SOA started slapping "Server Maint." charges onto the credit cards of logged offenders. Mommy & Daddy will be THRILLED when their statement comes in with an extra $100 fee and the note to "Call Sega of America about this fee".

Hideout115
Oct 26, 2001, 01:00 PM
What do you mean you feel their pain?!? Its seems to me that this website is not what it used to be. I remember whenever a post would be posted, hundreds of ppl would reply. Nowadays, this website's posts only get about 10 at maximun. Is it just me...or has the spark of pso grown dim? I guess you could blame Sega...or barubary for his gs-codes giving self. Ever since Sega started the pay-to-play ideal, pso doesnt seem so glamorous. When pso was free, everyone wanted to play it. It gave everyone a chance to play. Even those whose parents would not allow them to play online games, less pay for playing them. Didnt we buy the console, game, keyboard, and ISP? Wasn't that enough? It was great because you could play without having the thought in your mind that any minute you would have to pay again in order to play a measly 2 hours. In these tough times, who would pay to play a game that's going out of style? Then there's gsers. I don't know about you, but I don't want to risk paying-to-play to raise a char to lvl. 200, then to have some geek who has nothing better to do than ruin my fun erase my char, and expect me to do it all over again. Forget it. PSO has lost it's charm. You could bring it to any system now, but until I see a noticeable change, I'm afraid I will have to say Goodbye to PSO. It was a good 6 months. Oh well.

BobJones
Oct 26, 2001, 08:59 PM
Huh?
~Bob

Oct 26, 2001, 09:01 PM
yea umm wtf that mean?

Oct 27, 2001, 12:23 PM
OMFG! I seem to remember when Hideout115 would stay hid out and not bother us with his posts.
These days though, he's always around, trying to mount this or that person, giving us the scabies, and so on.
I grow weary of your fucking around Hideout115!! I challenge you to a karate match! Here comes your ass-kicking!! Word!

Oct 27, 2001, 12:24 PM
Hey, these two replied right after one another. I think it's the same guy doing some astroturfing. :p
You know, you never see Bob Jones and Steve II at the same time...
Dun-dun-duh!

cbwing0
Oct 27, 2001, 08:56 PM
Just another way that Sonic Team is screwing people. It starts off small with little things like not being able to pause the game or save progress, then bannings, then pay to play, then lawsuits. What's next, every time you log in to play PSO, someone from Sonic Team will come to your house and punch you in the balls?

Oct 27, 2001, 11:25 PM
I concer this nonsence about player's getting the NOL is not good,"SEGA DO SOMTHING, BECAUSE IT REALLY, REALLY, SUCK"S" there is no more game left in a game when you've got to tip toe around to avoid getting your character NOLED>

Oct 28, 2001, 12:59 AM
ROFLMAO!!Good one

Ikari
Oct 29, 2001, 05:18 AM
Dude are you on crack? No really, are you?

Oct 29, 2001, 04:01 PM
Nope
Oh, and did I mention that they made it a pain in the ass the get online with broadband?

Hideout115
Oct 29, 2001, 04:11 PM
Who in the blue hell are you? What do you mean I am always trying to mount this on whoever?? Do you know me or something? Punk, This is like my second post on this freaking site! So dont come saying shet that I'm always giving someone scabies or whatever u said! And you want to challenge me to a karate match? I'm here waiting for that day!

Oct 29, 2001, 09:11 PM
This day is today, foolish mollusk!
I had mistaken you for another Hideout###, but due to your insolence, my karate foot is waiting to meet your face, you betcha!
Let us engage in physical combat, Mother Fucker.
Do not confuse the cylinder-shaped bomb with the rectangular food bag, American Mother-Bitch!!!

Hideout115
Oct 30, 2001, 07:48 PM
Uhuh.....why dont you kiss my ass? No....you know what, I dont mess with 7th graders. I won't stoop down to your lvl. I don't deal with immature little children who haven't gottn out of diapers just yet. Grow up, byatch, and bow before your master.

Midnight
Nov 8, 2001, 02:09 PM
I know one of the people that spammed the boards, we talk on AIM. He said it was $200.