PDA

View Full Version : Article: GC Communitcation

Castelak
Oct 28, 2001, 02:33 PM
BobJones writes, "GC version of PSO will have the nifty feature of blocking communication (messages as well?) from people you do not wish to hear from. This piece of information can also be read of this week's issue of Drimaga (formerly Dreamcast Magazine). "
This is great news! Stalkers and other annoying people will stay out of your PSO games (life?) for good ^_^

Oct 28, 2001, 04:29 PM
what if you steal from someone...now theifs can give their guild cards to regular people and have no fear of being annoyed by the person they stole from..just something to think about

Obsidian
Oct 28, 2001, 06:59 PM
Exactly what I was gonna say.. I wouldn't call this a 'nifty' feature. Now you can no longer make trades, because someone giving you their guild card means nothing if they don't want to hear from you. They better introduce a trading menu, or change how it makes you drop your weapon when you die. Maybe they want people to steal?? As a part of the game? That is why they left this in?? I don't understand their intentions.
My point - do the people who make PSO actually PLAY it online!?! Honestly..they are clueless..

Oct 28, 2001, 07:44 PM
Great, people will be spending an hour online everyday just to block out Oberon...

Oct 28, 2001, 07:53 PM
Aw shit! Steve II gets 0wned by BobJones again! Mister Master Mutha Fuckin PSO News Man!
Suck it down, Steve II!

Oct 28, 2001, 08:34 PM
Once again news from Mamak. When are we going to get first news from this site? Damn PSO World hasnt been the same.

pete5883
Oct 29, 2001, 10:12 AM
Castelak - typo in the headline

Oct 29, 2001, 01:29 PM
One website I saw showed a picture of a new trade function which lets you trade items much like you could trade Pokemon between your friends, it works in pretty much the same way.

Oct 29, 2001, 04:05 PM
I agree totally with you. I had a guy who stole from me and the only satisfaction I've had was being able to make his PSO experience a living hell! (Don't you agree Aaron?) So this feature really isn't that good. GC, you really need to consider getting some kind of trade system. I have to admitt the for the last month 90% of my game play was based soley on trading. With this new feature it makes it impossible to trade. This is defenitly something to rethink, and if you instist on this feature find some easy fix to it. Trading, for some, is a vital part of game play.
My point- that last guy is a super smart

Obsidian
Oct 29, 2001, 06:33 PM
News isn't news if it originates from PSO-World. I mean what would be posted if it did?? "Barubary posts in the General Forums"..or whatever. My point, news comes from sources you don't make your own news...
"Damn PSO World hasnt been the same."
No need to hide in anonymity, since you obviously frequent the site..

Oct 29, 2001, 10:02 PM
you seem to have a problem with mamak. why?

Nov 5, 2001, 06:53 PM
hmm...tis sounds like a good idea :)