PDA

View Full Version : Article: About server maintenance tonight, NOLing

Castelak
Nov 1, 2001, 06:30 PM
hbk13hulk writes, "I found this in the GSCCC forums, all credit goes to Kuja
'I called SOA and they contacted ST of USA and JP, and yes that server maintanence tonight IS for the patching of NOL code for V1 and V2. If you have anyones guild card that uses the NOL hack, go to www.sega.com send them an e-mail with the guild card #, and they will go online search for the USER and if they catch them doing it, they WILL ban them! So after tonight NOL will be over and ONLINE will be peacefull once again (or so we hope).' Maitenance is panned for:
JP Server:2nd Nov (Fri) 14:00-18:00
US/EU Server :2nd Nov (Fri) 19:00-21:00"
I cannot confirm that SEGA will indeed take action, but hey, it's a step in the right direction! UPDATE: Apparently, NOL hack has been patched, thanks to Steve II for the info.

Mindblade
Nov 1, 2001, 06:37 PM
Thank god.
If Sega reads this, here's my advice:
Go to Miranda 7 or any Oberon block and make a v1 open game called "NOL me." :P

Nov 1, 2001, 10:11 PM
Sweet! Now I can play V1 online without fear!
Well, sorta.....

Nov 2, 2001, 11:24 AM
I hope this is true....

Nov 2, 2001, 12:00 PM
From what I've heard, NOLing has been patched, and anyone who tries to NOL is disconnected, and possibly banned.
Now I just have to worry about FSOD and PK.
>_<

Star_Gemini
Nov 2, 2001, 07:05 PM
Ok, this is all great but when are we getting some offline quests ¬_¬

Nov 2, 2001, 09:58 PM
They (SEGA) care more of the NOL thing that the ones that got problems with version2 with they acces key ...i hate SEGA

Nov 3, 2001, 03:08 AM
when ya eyes get slanted and you speak fluent japanese ... oh and you gotta live in japan
they dont care bout us!

Nov 3, 2001, 08:26 PM
THANK GOODNESS!! I got Noled a couple of days ago, lost a level 64 guy and alot of good things. I hope that this works. Cheating in pso is unfair for the honest players that play fair!