PDA

View Full Version : Article: Gamevoice's coverage of Cube Club!

Castelak
Nov 10, 2001, 07:03 PM
Gamevoice (http://www.mp3.com/gamevoice) has video and audio coverage from the "Club Cube" event in NYC! Godfree interviewed someone from the Nintendo Staff and they informed him that the Gamecube's online status will be affected from how many units are sold. What does this mean? Well if lots of units are sold, you can expect to see PSO for GC sooner. Go to Gamevoice (http://www.mp3.com/gamevoice) to check out the coverage!

Nov 11, 2001, 04:19 PM
people should just buy PS2's so ST can put PSO 2 on the PS2...get it off that gay -cube and on something that will sell...if they base the release of PSO off of sales of the gay-cube..they might as well release it in 3 years.

Nov 11, 2001, 05:38 PM
You see if you find out more about the video game industry then you wouldnt be saying that. All games are release depends on how many units are sold. Why you think SHenmue 2 is coming out at Xbox? Because Sega knows that this system will sell. Why you think you see DOA3 out for Xbox? the same. Tony Hawks for all systems? And so on. GC is a good system and Xbox too. Poor PS2. It takes them one full year for good games to be release. Look at the DC right at launch they had good games. Do research buddy, you need it.

Nov 12, 2001, 10:12 PM
someone obvoiusly is a lost sheep..let me help your poor IQ...the gay-cube will be dead..period...the Crap-Box will not make it two years..it will be worse than the DC...unless PSO comes to the PS2 on lost one...then you will never see Phantasy star again

Nov 14, 2001, 11:27 AM
First of all the PS2 is a POS. DC is clearly superior to it in every aspect except the DVD thing, but who really cares. I bought a damn good DVD player for $100. X box and GC actually have something goin for them so fuck that stupid PS2.

Nov 14, 2001, 08:07 PM
My god kid. You have to be the stupidest kid, wait the 2nd stupidest kid I have ever seen. (The first involved a roll of toilet paper and some ducktape). Anyways, you are CLEARLY biased in your opinions. PS2 is a major flop imo, like the recent guy said it took a whole year for decent games to be released. PS2 game ratio 20 crap games for every 1 good game. The X-Box will be a huge technical feat in console gaming but the games just may not be up your ally. As for Gamecube it is strictly based on games which is what I like. Plus Sega is bringing PSO to X-Box, Gamecube, and probably PS2 as well. So don't act like such an ignorant jackass and actually read a few articles. Yeah X-Box is gonna flop in less then 2 years with a wallet like Bill Gate's backing it? Doubt it. Gamecube will flop with major franchises like mario, zelda, pokemon, metroid, etc. etc. backing it? Doubt it. PS2 will flop with crap coming at you from every angle and a very hard to develope for platform and a crappy machine to top it all off? Yes absolutely ^^. Sure Sony had a headstart but they didn't accomplish crap, the Dreamcast gained so much more over the PS2. Hell if Dreamcast was still alive I would call it a three way race between X-Box, Gamecube, and the Dreamcast. Oh wait, are you using that PS2 for a paper weight? Ah yes I thought so.

Nov 14, 2001, 10:49 PM
obviously a poor kid who didn't get his PS2 at launch...look dude...x-box and gaay-cube are dead...someone here is a microsoft/nintendo fan-boy...and dc is dead so talk about something else

Nov 14, 2001, 10:54 PM
oh poor lost sheep you obviously haven't seen the new zelda...yes zelda is out for the thing that will save nintendo...the new metriod..maybe...but the x-box (we have a demo in the store i work) sucks cock...halo isnt even fun because the controller is to big...give it keyboard and mouse...yes it will be cool..and DOA3 isn't any different from DOA2 execpt in graphics...(given DOA2 hardcore sucked on ps2) but look at the good games...dyanasty warriors 2, devil may cry, metal gear, GTA3, gran turismo (which project gothem racing wishes it could be GT3) and final fantasy X coming along the way...don't count on X-box to raise the stocks much..because x-box will flop in two years while the ps2 will continue until the ps3 and then ps4 the ps5 and all consoles will bow at there every move...call me a fan boy? sure go ahead...i can you an unlucky bastard who would probably pick the dallas cowboys to win the superbowl.

Nov 16, 2001, 09:17 AM
You look at the new zelda and mock it? Your a true idiot. That version shown was in early ALPHA stages and Miyamoto didn't even want it to be shown. Plus if you weren't such an idiot you would realize that the Spaceworld 2k demo of Zelda had been worked on for 6 months until they switched to the newer format you idiot. 6 months of work likely won't be scrapped. Ever hear of two different games? Haven't you noticed the Japanese culture is a lot different then ours you IDIOT? Btw ALL CONSOLES are getting Final Fantasy 11 you retarded piece of shit. Btw, where are your Resident Evil games for PS2? HA! That's cause you won't have any RETARD! If you haven't heard the news, publisher Capcom Entertainment has pledged its full Resident Evil (Biohazard) franchise exclusively to Nintendo's next-generation console. That means Resident Evils 0-4 all EXCLUSIVE and totally revamped and polished up. Oh yeah btw did I mention Soul Calibur 2?! You have just proved more to mock yourself you retarded piece of shit PS2 fan boy. All you morons can do is rant and rave but you can't back shit up when you see that your getting your asses beaten by the other 2 hell why not 3 consoles. You fags were born biased, always will be biased, and therefore will never make it in the real world you IDIOT. Btw did you know that the general public usually doesn't want to buy the most expensive and CRAPPIEST console out there! The PS2! Wait you don't have a harddrive? Tack on another $100. Wait you don't have internet capabilities yet? Tack on another $25-$75. Wait you don't have 4 controller ports? Tack on another $20 for a multi pad. Please your making yourself look more IGNORANT and your CONTRADICTING your lame self every post. How bout you just STFU and get your lame ass out of here and go rant and rave at the fricken PS2 ign fan boy message boards.

Nov 16, 2001, 03:44 PM
again another nintendo 12 year old child who thinks that his 64 is the best system ever...let me tell you something moron...the zelda that looks like a cheap cartoon IS the finished product...its not cool looking and it will be marked down to five bucks before anyone will buy it..it looks that horid...if you can be a nintendo 12year old fanboy and make fun of me? lets look at your last system ass. the 64 which blew..the only thing that saved that piece of crap console with that gay assed controler was the pokemon...POKEMON for crying out loud...lets play with hey you pikachu all you babies...now the playstation was the best system of the generation with great games..and the ps2 is no different..the games are getting good now and the system will sell itself with metal gear devil may cry and GTA3..what will sell the GC? Luigi's mansion? LMAO. and zelda will just kiss the dust...so i hope you enjoyed saying how stupid you were you ignorant bastard

Nov 16, 2001, 03:47 PM
whats with this guy. He sounds like he is a gay nintendo fan boy...the PS2 may not be the best system and it has its downfalls, but it is ten times better than the X-Box. The gamecube has potential but not all what you are basing it on. The Person who you are replying to is correct in the statement that Zelda is awful. you are wrong to say that it is an ALPHA because that is just plan wrong, i already have a playable demo of zelda and it is as stupid as it looks..trust me..if you don't..then oh well..you are just some stupid nintendo fanboy who isn't going to listen anyways...since YOU are born biased and always will be biased and will never make it in the real world

Nov 20, 2001, 04:27 PM
Dude! You have to post your same message pretending as a different person to think you have support!? HAHAHAH! You idiot! Btw, you couldn't have played a demo of Zelda you stupid little ignorant 13 year old biased jackass because there hasn't even been one released you MORON! It is in early alpha stages if you weren't such an ignorant fool and actually read sites like IGN. The game isn't even scheduled to be released until late next year you idiot. You simply can't listen can you? N64 had WWF No Mercy, better then your Smackdown shit, it had Perfect Dark, probably THE BEST console FPS to date. It had Rogue Squadron, Wave Race, Super Smash Brothers, 2 great Zelda games, and EVEN ON TOP OF THAT POKEMON YOU IDIOT! You are blinded by your idiocy and you will always remain a retarded 13 year old child because of that. You can't see outside of your little bubble and you are so biased as shit. This is getting no where, and I can see you don't even have one intelligent sentence to say so this thread shall be stopped you ignorant, egotistical, fanboy, biased, piece of shit 13 year old MONKEY CRAP!

Nov 20, 2001, 05:59 PM
monkey crap? funny..moron

Nov 22, 2001, 04:05 PM
yeah this is me again you peice of shit..go to hell you lame gamecube fan-boy...you ride nintendo's ass worse than i do sony's you should shoot yourself in your dick repeatedly so as not to insult nintendo with the sight of a small dick in their ass...fucking homo

Nov 28, 2001, 10:13 PM
yeah thats right you peice of shit...you can go to hell..to scared ot say anythign else on a message bored..you make me sick..nintendo fan boy

Dec 8, 2001, 12:36 PM
look at the little shit now...he won't say crap because all my words made him cry...little 12 year old needs to grow up before he tries to get in a word war with an adult...go to hell little shit...burn little baby