PDA

View Full Version : Article: Sunset by the Secret Base upgrade!

Castelak
Nov 13, 2001, 02:15 PM
It seems that on November 16th, the Secret Base offline quest (JP only), will be upgraded! Apparently the new prize is something that is "very cute" says SEGA. For those who do not know, I believe this quest is the one where you obtain the Game Magazine, plus the Chu Chu, Angel's Wings, & Devil's Wing Mags (Thanks Gradius ^_^;;). You will have to delete the old quest off your VMU before you download the new one. This information was taken off the Official PSO Site (http://tails01.sonicteam.com/pso/index2.html) using Babelfish (http://babel.altavista.com/) for translation, and of course, my editing. ^_^;

Whatley
Nov 13, 2001, 02:53 PM
Any one know what this "very cute" item is going to be?
First thing that popped into my mind was one of the tail mags. Another thought is that it might be the chao that is to be put on the end of the stick.

Mindblade
Nov 13, 2001, 03:02 PM
Hmm...intresting. ^_^
Anyway, I'd say it'll be either the "Chao on a stick" or "Bunny-Headed Pole" weapon. ^_^;;

Gradius
Nov 13, 2001, 08:33 PM
What you guys said or, Buka Buka (sp) Just because maybe someone might think its cute and you can get all the others cept the consoles. I dunno though..

Whatley
Nov 13, 2001, 10:11 PM
The bunny-head-on-a-stick is not cute. It is EeVeil!

Nov 14, 2001, 06:45 AM
The cute item has been confirmed as "Yomomasass" MAG. Having seen this personally, I can say it is actually pretty cute.

Nov 14, 2001, 07:51 AM
stop using babelfish. there is NOTHING written about a CUTE item.

Castelak
Nov 14, 2001, 04:37 PM
Excuse me, but yes there is... don't like it? Then leave.

Nov 14, 2001, 05:08 PM
chao on a stick... kinda morbid not really cute hahaha

Nov 15, 2001, 09:10 AM
try to think about how many people trust your news. stop feeding people with false informations, thats what i want to say.
ps: suteki doesnt mean cute.

Nov 16, 2001, 07:25 AM
since you ignored my comment here I will offer my japanese knowledge to other sites.
have fun with babel fish and carry on telling people wrong things.
bye

SpiDErIICSF
Nov 18, 2001, 01:44 AM
umm when is the U.S. ver.2 going to get some new download quests. Or has sonic team abandoned us?

SpiDErIICSF
Nov 18, 2001, 01:47 AM
When is the U.S. ver.2 going to get some new download quests? The letter form lionel is boring. Has sonic team abandoned us?

NoeGenisis
Jun 25, 2002, 12:29 PM
i have been doing the sunset base quest and i got 7 items from this 1 quest!!!!!! 5 mags a game magazine and chu chu amour. the mags r VERY cute.