PDA

View Full Version : Item: Using a God/Battle

Madzozs
Apr 27, 2003, 02:44 PM
So I traded for a God/Battle today, and was unsure about how fast you really moved. For the first time ever, a Photon Claw can tear up Gigoboomas at lvl 33 before I get stomped into oblivion. You go so fast its not even funny. I was using my Double Saber+35 on the Dragon in hard, and the first 2 swings were so fast, it looked like one number was showing up on his head instead of 2 per swing. And Mechguns are incredible with it. I'm so happy.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 27, 2003, 02:56 PM
AHH yes the great GOD/POWER, I love this thing. It goes so fast.

Madzozs
Apr 27, 2003, 03:21 PM
gg typo. j/k i knew what you meant. one thing i was trying to figure out is will sonic knuckles go 2 times as fast? they have a built in god/battle so will it stack, or is it just like the units where it wont?

kidterru
Apr 28, 2003, 04:46 AM
It seems to me that sonic knuckles doesnt go faster with god/battle. I guess it doesn't stack.

Madzozs
Apr 28, 2003, 08:20 AM
Either way, they still blaze through moves.

Goza
Apr 28, 2003, 08:25 AM
Animation speed-up items don't stack, that is correct. I'm on run number 26 through Forest of Sorrows and yet to see one. In the time I've been looking for one God/Battle, I've taken a FOnewm from level 1 to level 43 in Ultimate Caves, found a demolition comet, two red handguns, and a red dagger. I really would just like to find a God/Battle, though :-