PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSOW Newsletter

Castelak
Dec 13, 2001, 09:53 PM
Whatley writes, "I have finished the newsletter I made for class, click here (http://www.geocities.com/whatley_4/Newsletter/Newsletter.htm) to read it! It doesn't look good because PageMaker exported it weird. I can't export the file to pdf because the computer I am on doesn't have a postcript printer driver. Stupid lab computer. >_< I will try a different computer to make the pdf file. If anyone wants the file as a PageMaker file(.p65), PM with your email and I will send it. "
Thank you Whatley! Very interesting, the question is exactly what the teacher thought of this "PSO"... ^_^;

Madgeiser
Dec 13, 2001, 11:53 PM
Nice newsletter, but i hate to point this out. There were some spelling error. Perhaps you overlook it yourself. You spelled "YOU" as "U" on numerous occasion. Perhaps you deliberately do it, but anyway i just wanted to point it out, being a newsletter it should have proper spelling.

Madg,

Whatley
Dec 14, 2001, 11:27 AM
I didn't write the stories, except for my background. I did check for a little bit of grammar and ran a spell check on the stories. I guess the spell check didn't pick up 'u'. Other than that I just left the stories as is.

Hulex
Dec 14, 2001, 08:59 PM
Wait...where's that fic I posted? Weren't you going to include that?

Hulex
Dec 14, 2001, 09:01 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't notice my name was withheld :P

Whatley
Dec 15, 2001, 02:11 AM
Sorry for not putting your name in. I was trying to get get other stories and pics for the newsletter and I forgot to add your name. I sort of put it all together at the last minute. Well the pics and finishing touches.

Dec 18, 2001, 05:51 PM
how do i get the books of katana? do i find them from normal enemys or someone dgives them to me?
-Scott

Dec 18, 2001, 06:16 PM
Perhaps this insn't the post to ask under but what the hey. They come from normal enemies. I've found all three and I've found the books in ether caves or mines depending on section id I guess. Happy hunting. The first one I found was in cave 1 on hard Purplnum id. But I've also found them under, Greenill, Yellow Boze, Oran, Viridia, Bluefull, Probably under any section now that I think of it. lol
Any how have fun.
-Kiwi

OracleDDX
Dec 18, 2001, 08:00 PM
Very nice news letter besides the things you've mentioned its great. Do you plan on doing a daily, weekly, or monthly newsletter?

Whatley
Dec 19, 2001, 01:57 AM
For the assignment I said it would be a monthly newsletter. I probably could do it monthly, but I don't have PageMaker or Adobe acrobat to make a pdf file of the newsletter.

Dec 21, 2001, 09:16 PM
hey that realy puts my hopes up. im an oran so now i know ill find them
-Scott

Dec 21, 2001, 10:43 PM
hey its me again. i just got ver. 2 today and have about 50 hours of play time.im also offline only. i was wondering wat rare item i might get next. im up to the unsealed door in the mines. j/w!
-Scott

Whatley
Dec 21, 2001, 11:00 PM
This is just a newsletter about the things happening in PSO. If you want to know what your ID can find or where to find an item, then go to the Mag, Items, Section ID, and Quest forum.