PDA

View Full Version : Article: Gamecube Gameshark

Castelak
Apr 13, 2002, 11:00 AM
Darrin writes, "Not much information was available on this device. According to Gamestop.com, the Gameshark Pro for Gamecube will be preloaded with hundreds of codes for the games that are already released, and will be sold for $49.95 American. This about matches what the Sharks for the alternate consoles currently sell for, which only makes perfect sense. No word yet on a hub, screen, mouse, or keyboard from shark as of yet however I'll keep my eyes out for info pertinant to the subject. Gamestop.com is currently slating the release of Gamecube's Gameshark for May 27th, 2002 after it was schedualled for an unofficial April release. This, keep in mind is a tentative release date as all dates are subject to change with no prior notice. Keep an eye out for future info on this matter. "
We can only hope codes will be harder to create and/or will take awhile before they are made. Tell your friends to NOT hack the new PSOs!

Ina
Apr 13, 2002, 12:09 PM
O gr8!! so the GS's back on GC..... i thought there would b less hackas in GC PSO...but........y do they need GS anyway? it ruins the game. wot's the point's of gettin a game? to c the FMV(or somethin like that.....i meant those 'movies')? or to show off to other players that u have every single weps in the game?

Apr 13, 2002, 02:14 PM
Gameshark sucks! People, don't use Gameshark on Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II! Let's keep PSO on GameCube clean and hazard-free!

Greg
Apr 13, 2002, 08:15 PM
yay! I want hacked weapons :D

Apr 13, 2002, 08:55 PM
me too

Rhete
Apr 13, 2002, 08:58 PM
Yay! I cant wait for people running around with 60/60/60 S-Rank needles killing everything in a few seconds, then NOLing me when I complain or try to leave! Go cheaters!

Greg
Apr 14, 2002, 12:18 AM
so I take it you don't want a lavis? :p

MarkXIII
Apr 14, 2002, 01:51 AM
This hardly reliable info and its based on a ETA release date. jesus!

Apr 19, 2002, 12:59 AM
If I want a Lavis I'll find my own, thankyouveryfuckingmuch.

Apr 22, 2002, 12:08 PM
I agree GS RUINS the game, allowing ppl to do everything. Which defeats the whole purpose of finding, trading, and having a feeling of acomplishment when you are strong and u know you did it yo self. Not to mention that it seems like a waste of fukkin money after awhile of all the a$$es killin destroyin shall i even say RAPIN (NOL)ya character! I think (hope) that GC will be what PSO was meant to be...RPG where you can say what you want*.
DEATH to JAWS
*dont ya hate when in RPG's they say same shyt or cant say what u want?
Shin Zane

neo_beta
May 6, 2002, 07:19 PM
..Oh joy, now i can run around and watch helplessly as PKer's and Thiefs Steal, Hack and Erase all my Charicter data and weapons... I mean really, Hackers and Low-lying cheating Bastards are all the rage on the new, fresh, shiny, Phantasy Star Online Vr. 1 and 2,... *Groan, what have they done... Maby its a trap, maby they made a bomb, and diskised it as a Game Shark, so when the Homofags buy one it'le go *BOOM*, and thier Esophogus will fly in all directions, as thier stomach acids puddle on the floor. ...Shure Duping multiple items is usfull, and hacking weapons too annihalate all living organisms is usfull too, but it ruins the whole fun of Phantasy Star Online in my opinion.. ..there, ..Hacking is Madness,

......i hate talking....

May 8, 2002, 09:31 AM
The less gamesharks out there the better!!! NO MORE HACKING FOR PSO ANYMORE!!!!!!

Jun 20, 2002, 06:28 PM
I have a comment for the person on the top.
If you dont like it dont buy it

Jun 20, 2002, 06:29 PM
I have a comment for the person on the top.
If you dont like it dont buy it

Jun 24, 2002, 06:23 PM
YOU ARE ALL FREAKING MORONS!!!!
THE GAMESHARK IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER CREATED!
IF YOU USE IT FOR THINGS LIKE WATCH ALL MOVIES THEN YES YOU ARE AN IDIOT BUT IF YOU USE IT TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAME THEN IT ROCKS!
wRESTLEMANIA x8-GOOD GAME.....HORRIBLE CREATE-A-PLAYER....SOLUTION-USE GAMESHARK SO U CAN USE EVERY WRESTLERS COSTUME INSTEAD OF THE STUPID SHIT IT GIVES YOU!!!!

Jul 28, 2002, 03:10 PM
I must say that I was a hacker once on PSO (My name is Gold Ace) but once you've hacked it gets boring i've had the game for bout 7 days and i dont even wanna play it anymore, but when i hack I really only do it to defend my self, anyone else?

Joe-Azlin
Jun 21, 2003, 10:49 PM
I hate hackers...... it takes the fun out of the game. I mean if the hack doesnt hurt anyone, like map hack in Diablo 2 then I see no need for anyone to worry about it but other than that all hacks are pretty stupid.

Oct 13, 2003, 02:44 PM
I agree hackers are dumb! But do you guys know how to dupe???I need help