PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO Screenshots from X-box LIVE!

watashiwa
Jun 12, 2002, 09:12 AM
ABDUR101 writes, "Click here (http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=3322) to see a few screenshots of X-box PSO in action, as well as saying that the voice communicator with voice masking ability is already in-game."

Rubesahl
Jun 12, 2002, 12:44 PM
Hhhmm... They don't look bad. Pretty much the GC version. What I don't like is that it seems to be Ver.2 and there are no real-time shadows! I hope they fix all this for final release.

Jun 12, 2002, 12:54 PM
i just hope the xbox version isnt a pso 2 or pso different game,i hope its a port of the gcn so that there is no need to buy all the games to get the best additions.

watashiwa
Jun 12, 2002, 01:08 PM
I don't know. The X-Box version looks identical to the Dreamcast version to me.
I'm hoping that will change. It's supposed to be released in the Fall, right? If it's just version 2 with "voice" then, who cares?
.. not to mention the graphics look like crap based on those screenshots. Better touch those babies up. =P

Rubesahl
Jun 12, 2002, 01:09 PM
Yes it would be unfair. If it should be anything, it should be a GC port and maybe with little added features.

Jun 12, 2002, 05:43 PM
Boy, I can't wait to hear those pre-pubescent kids swearing and saying the word "poop", and "fart". Oh that'll be hillarious!

Iridium
Jun 12, 2002, 05:46 PM
Why is the site calling it PSO v2, I thought it was Episode 1 and 2. It does have the "updated" stat bar that the GameCube version has, but from what I can tell so far only stuff that was in v2 has been shown. Kind of odd for a game scheduled to come out in a few months, don't you think? Especially considering the fact that when Episode 1 and 2 were announced for the GameCube, a new level and boss were shown!

shinokou
Jun 13, 2002, 06:50 PM
in japan they get PSO with the xbox live service??? WHY DOESNT THE US GET THIS? WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN' REVOLT! anyways, it seems as if this is pso ver. 2, not ep. I and II... Poor, poor xbox owners (hey tahts gonna be me soon!) im getting the GC version.

Jan 14, 2004, 10:41 PM
i think x-box sucks