PDA

View Full Version : Article: Phantasy Star Online (XBOX) Video

watashiwa
Jun 13, 2002, 02:20 AM
faceless writes, "Here (http://www.hitpops.jp/ga-cha/news/2002-06/12_01/17.asx) is video footage of PSO for XBOX from the XBOX Summer event in japan. "

Kent
Jun 13, 2002, 06:07 AM
Hmm...
Nothing about Episode 2 being in the Xbox version.
But then again, it's not yet complete, so there's still time for Sonic Team to apply the new stuff (if they do decide to).

watashiwa
Jun 13, 2002, 11:11 AM
I'll laugh if X-Box PSO is just PSO version 2 with voice. =P

Parn
Jun 13, 2002, 11:16 AM
I'll laugh if it ISN'T PSOV2 with just voice, because I think it is just that, at this point.

MarkXIII
Jun 13, 2002, 04:26 PM
True Xbox optimization in effect ya'll!

DKDeath
Jun 22, 2002, 10:13 AM
From what pics i have seen and what i have read Xbox is only getting V2 with the new look graphics no episode 2 on the end. Also not some people says its released in japan this autum if it is all they are doing is giving it V2. It would take at least 6 months after the release of the GC version for it to be read for the Xbox otherwise.

GaMMa
Jul 24, 2002, 11:32 AM
Aww cmon... nah the PSO for Xbox will have the new levels I bet because the also have the new GUI that PSO GC has. They probably are putting the GC version first and are getting that out of the way and will carry the letters over to the xbox one.

Jul 24, 2002, 09:20 PM
You are forgetting one crucial thing...The Xbox is the only system out right now that actually has a hard drive. what will most likely happen with the Xbox version of PSO is that there will be ALOT more things to download...possibly even things like new stages,bosses,missions etc...

Xeyer
Jul 24, 2002, 10:08 PM
Can somebody please help me to actually SEE the movie?

I can only hear the kick-ass music.

Aug 21, 2002, 05:19 PM
If GC is the only one that gets new stuff, I'll buy a GC JUST for this game. Nothing else, though

Apr 11, 2003, 04:44 PM
Hey guys!! I heard from someone that to play PSO on the XBOX, you got to buy the XBOX LIVE kit. Is that true?? They said that you can't even play offline together with friends. Then when I asked on how you CAN do that for Gamecube, they said that Nintendo will change that. How can you change that when the game is released already?? Can someone clear this up for me

Thanks