PDA

View Full Version : Item: What stuff would u like added 2 the game?

Alizar
Apr 27, 2003, 03:58 PM
What new items, mags, and wepons that u think should b added 2 the game??? i personally wrote in Ep. III folder:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWIN PSYCHO CHAIN GUNS!!! 4 only male hunters and rangers. Theres anough shit 4 female chars! Wheres all the male only wepons???...Ya that'll b the day when no more fuckin megrid spitin flowers will b around...I'll b like "STOP LAUGHIN FUCKER!!!" CHACHING!!! bangbabababang!!!! "Whos laughin now asshole!!!"... Hey it could happen....lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 27, 2003, 09:20 PM
Hmm, possibly a new class of weapons, a mace class. I think a weapon with a spike ball attached to a chain swinging it around and around would attract many people. As for mags I don't know, but they could add a Photon Blast which resurrects somebody (unless there already is one I don't really know).

Shinimori
Apr 27, 2003, 09:32 PM
The legendary Masamune thats my favorite katana!
as for mag well if you played Kingdom hearts youve seen cloud or sephiroth yay there one big black wing!
the masamune could be just like the dark flow only hella stronger & sacrifice HP/TP for that dark flow thing , & it has a combo (unlike must ulitimate weapons)