PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Fan Art Gallery opened.

eRUPT
Oct 4, 2002, 05:48 AM
The old contest Art Gallery has closed and all artwork has been transfered to our new Fan Art Gallery (fanart.php). This gallery will be updated frequently with submissions from our large userbase of fans that draw PSO artwork. Some submissions were already added and many more will be so keep checking in on it.
Also this weekend expect our new Fan Fictions area to open up. This will be a large organized archive of fan fictions taken from our very large and active Fan Works (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=12&14278) forum. I'll be posting more information on it when it opens up this weekend so keep an eye out for it.
On a side note I wanted to make known that the gamespy server which the site runs on went down today. When it came back up a day old backup was used so there are some images lost that we are fixing at the moment. We are aware of the affect areas and are taking care of this, thanks.
-eR!

KodiaX987
Oct 4, 2002, 01:04 PM
Now you're talkin', RUPTy! At last, we're going to have an organised fan works section. :D

Davion
Oct 4, 2002, 04:01 PM
OH YEAH! I've been waiting for this!

neo_beta
Oct 16, 2002, 08:06 PM
...now i can post my pictures...