PDA

View Full Version : Article: Double Save/FSOD/Character Corruption Update

Saladwood
Feb 3, 2003, 04:17 PM
psosaladwood writes, "We contacted the (512)-231-2429 Sega Customer Support number again. As of now, Sega is fully aware of the problem and is currently trying to solve it as fast as they can. They do not have an estimated time for when this problem will be fixed, and are very sorry for any inconvenience.
That's pretty much all they had to say. I'm assuming you are still playing at your own risk. Although, less people have been affected by this since they modified the double save method. "

Feb 3, 2003, 06:42 PM
I think there is less people affected by the FSOD-X because there are a lot less people playing online.

Pynix
Feb 3, 2003, 10:40 PM
what is this FSOD people talk about? anyway i just lost my H&S Justice, devil battle and a level 126 pow mag i was working on... i'm pretty upset.

i killed falz with some people in ultimate and got stuck on a white screen. when the game restart i lost everything in my invintory that was not directly equiped to me.

is this because of the "so called" modified save method? i really hope not... becasue i was doing fine until now.

Feb 4, 2003, 10:06 AM
No, that is the regular FSOD. I guess it's too late to tell you now, but there's a workaround to avoid losing your items when this happens. Someone posted it on the GameFAQs message board.

The new FSOD which seems to be a result of the double-save will corrupt all the characters on your memory card. Losing items is one thing, but that's just rotten.

Feb 5, 2003, 02:27 AM
I heard that broadband users dont have to worry about FSOD is that true?