PDA

View Full Version : Article: Sega has no updates

Saladwood
Feb 7, 2003, 08:24 PM
psosaladwood writes, "I, yet again, called Sega's Customer Service support line.
According to them, the last server update should have fixed the problems, and they haven't been getting any new calls about people having FSOD or character corruption problems related to the double save process. So if you're still experiencing problems, please, PLEASE, let them know."

Daminite
Feb 8, 2003, 09:07 AM
i didnt trust the servers so i created a new char on a second card and 3 times in a row it got courrupted

Feb 8, 2003, 10:40 AM
Ahhh! So does this mean that DoubleSaveCorruption Monster is still lurking about?!

Feb 8, 2003, 10:41 AM
What kind of memory card were you using?

Rhyz
Feb 8, 2003, 11:07 AM
I got corrupted before and lost 600+ hours. I get corrupted with a 3rd party mem card when I try it just to test it. That card never works, as far as my regular card, I got FSOD yesterday, but only lost items and a weapon that was not equipped.

Feb 8, 2003, 12:04 PM
Just wondering when the FSOD happens? I have had it where it freezes or hangs sometimes a full min or 2 when coming into a room or joining a team. Is that the FSOD? and if so what are people doing to cause this loss of weapons?

Sorry if that is a couple of dumb questions.

Feb 8, 2003, 12:27 PM
i also got fsod yesterday. I lost a red handgun and a Black king bar

Daminite
Feb 8, 2003, 02:46 PM
the nintento brand 59 for the test

my main guy's are on a nintento brand 251

Feb 8, 2003, 02:48 PM
duh

Feb 8, 2003, 02:54 PM
an fsod is when your game freezes online and you have to turn the power off to do anything

Feb 8, 2003, 08:44 PM
Ohhh! I hear the 251 are notorious for corruption. I'm on a 251! Eep!

Feb 8, 2003, 08:45 PM
no need to be nasty. >=P

Mag2064
Feb 8, 2003, 10:22 PM
you forgot to mention the BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ noise ^^;

kagero
Feb 10, 2003, 01:37 PM
Hasn't happened to me latley but a few weeks ago, I also lost everything that wasn't equipped....dreamcast flashbacks....3rd party memory cards suck for this game. Christmas day, created new characters, played for a few weeks, went to go online, and corrupted whole memory card....even other games on the card were lost...it was a nyko card....needless to say, i switched back to Nintendo card! lol

lockeboy
Feb 10, 2003, 06:18 PM
One piece of advice .. if your game freezes, press the "RESET" button, NOT power. I've frozen up once or twice, and pressed reset .. and when it turns back on, it says "Saving" ..

I've NEVER had any problems with PSO. Lucky me. o.O