PDA

View Full Version : New form of duping.

DW
Mar 9, 2001, 10:17 AM
OK! This is becoming a big joke! People always find a way to dupe an item one way or the other. Its either by e-mail, xploder or other means. What I meant by OTHER MEANS, yesterday I meet up with a guy who was able to dupe without using GS or Xploder. I had no clue how he was doing this but he was duping items like there was no tomorrow. Said it was his own little trick and wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Some how he was able to drop all his items, quit the game, but not having DC to save the data on his Mem card, come back on and still have the same items that he had before.

I was boggled how he did this, and still boggled! =(

Ukyou
Mar 10, 2001, 04:59 PM
I believe you do it by dropping items, pulling out your VMU, and turning off the DC. Then there's no way it could have saved that you dropped the items, right?

f0rge
Mar 10, 2001, 06:51 PM
that makes sense...but it risks corrupting doesnt it?

Cirrsplat
Mar 10, 2001, 07:41 PM
No, OYu can't do that. My friend was trying it, and he said how when he loggs on, whatever he dropped was still gone and whatever that was not equipped was lost. heh, so he lost his dimates and stuff. I guess the vmu saves everytime you drop a weapon. I wish it did this when you pick up a weapon! Damn bosd.

Heero_Yuy
Mar 10, 2001, 08:56 PM
Well it sounds like it would work if he got someone to stay in the room while he is gone and no it does not corrupt saves by pulling out the vmu so i guess he has found yet another evil way to dupe like a bastard well donehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif