PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Mag Evolution

Rlolar
Apr 27, 2003, 06:18 PM
I have a Hunter and I wanted to get him a different looking Mag...so I found one that dropped out of a crate - I used my Hunter to raise it to 10 to get Varuna.

Then I gave to my FO to raise to 35 feeding it only Di and Trimates, which she did; however, instead of getting Sumba as I THOUGHT I would, I got Rudra. I do not understand why heh.

I THOUGHT if my FO raised it I would get the FO Sumba - instead I got the Hunter Rudra, even though my hunter had not touched it since level 10.

Is it true you cannot change the path a Mag follows after 10 (meaning if a hunter raises it to 10, regardless of who raises it going forward, you will get a Hunter evolution at 35 and 50)?

Or did I do something wrong? (The ONLY thing I can think of is that the Mag was not equipped when I raised it)

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

Rlolar

Stalfos333
Apr 27, 2003, 06:22 PM
The first evolution determines the second, but after that feel free to exchange at will.

Rlolar
Apr 27, 2003, 06:26 PM
SO since it was raised to 10 by my Hunter, it HAD to evolve into a Rudra?

Ok so I can then give the Rudra back to my Pinkal FO to get it to be Marica at 50?

Thanks for explaining that to me - NO ONE seemed to understand why I got a Rudra heh.

Thanks again!

Rlolar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rlolar on 2003-04-27 16:26 ]</font>