PDA

View Full Version : Article: EB Games Coupon to Show PSO Coming Out in April

eRUPT
Mar 27, 2003, 03:53 PM
Anonymous writes, "The latest issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly featured a coupon for Phantasy Star Online and Xbox Live! The Coupon was for $10 off when you buy both. The thing is, the expiration date on the coupon is for APRIL 30TH, so PSO for Xbox has to come out before May."

Folks, I guess this is another rumor? All I can say is no one knows when it will be coming out except Sega themselves.

Blenjar
Mar 27, 2003, 06:59 PM
Oh crap...I'll buy that magazine just for the coupon.

Mar 27, 2003, 07:36 PM
That's old news Princess. The release date is the 22nd of April. Has been since the last time they delayed the release.

scree
Mar 27, 2003, 10:39 PM
If you want to know for sure, check with the store you will possible buy it from. I, for example, went to samgoody.com to figure it out. It said around April 16. I suggest that you do not go to Walmart.com because they don't have it. Check with Sega too, or just wait and be rewarded.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Mar 28, 2003, 03:32 AM
this is real i got my egm today and guess what its in there even now i wish the x box pso will crach and burn and every one come to the GC side -.-;;

FO-RA-HUnightv
Mar 28, 2003, 03:33 AM
this is real i got my egm today and guess what its in there even now i wish the x box pso will crach and burn and every one come to the GC side -.-;;

BlackRose
Mar 28, 2003, 01:13 PM
It looks to me like a sign that EB is betting that PSOX will *not* come out before 4/30...