PDA

View Full Version : Article: Powerboard Delayed Until April 11th

Saladwood
Apr 7, 2003, 10:54 PM
psosaladwood writes, "The Datel Powerboard (http://www.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=167&CountryID=US) for Gamecube has officially been delayed to April 11th.
According to Datel tech support, "The release date for the GameCube PowerBoard has been delayed until April 11th."
Looks like all of you who were looking forward to this product have to wait a bit longer!"

XavierDreamknight
Apr 8, 2003, 12:41 AM
This is pissing me off. By the time it gets to the 11th, it'll get delayed yet again!

Apr 8, 2003, 12:34 PM
yep, wonder if i can cancel my order and buy the more expensive one that is allready out....hmmmm

F-a-l-g-r-a-n
Apr 8, 2003, 02:48 PM
This is crap. Thay calim to have already shiped my order and I have been charged. I know of many other people who are in the same position. Companies are not suposed to do this. When someone advertizes that they have something and sells it when they really dont, it is called Fraud!

Apr 8, 2003, 03:21 PM
yep, charged and shipped it says.....but is it really delayed? thats fraud saying it's shipped

Apr 8, 2003, 11:15 PM
Funny. I ordered mine on March 28th and it arrived this past Saturday while I was at work.

just to let you know, I live in Missouri, not the UK.

ShadowMyst
Apr 8, 2003, 11:28 PM
Funny. I ordered mine on March 28th and it arrived this past Saturday while I was at work.

just to let you know, I live in Missouri, not the UK

Logical2u
Apr 10, 2003, 01:21 PM
What is wrong with these people? ITS JUST A KEYBOARD, WITH A CONNECTER! They could buy it from Logitech, make the converter themselves, but now the've delayed it until... tommorrow? Oh well...

polishedweasel
Apr 15, 2003, 09:13 AM
They're just trying to make it the best product that they can. You have to give them some credit, it's much better then spending $100 on the ASCII keyboard. Right? I'm a little upset by its delay, but I understand why they're doing it. :) Just keep hope alive and eventually you'll get your keyboard.

magi_drakee
Apr 15, 2003, 01:33 PM
Thats true polished, I guess people are just in anticipation of it, ya know? I'm peeved at that too, but I emailed codejunkies and they said they stocked up on the 11th and It was already on its way.