PDA

View Full Version : Article: Egg Rappies And Easter Said To Be As Scheduled. UPDATE

LollipopLolita
Apr 17, 2003, 02:03 PM
lollipoplolita writes, "We contacted Sega Tech Support today at (716)650-6701 because of all the rumors surrounding the egg rappies. Now we know some of you will say: "They're just tech support people, what do they know?" But they do get official releases from Sega and that is basically one of the few ways to get an answer from a Sega person. When asked if the cancellation of egg rappies online from GC PSO is true, the Tech Support person said that they have received no official word or release on the cancellation, and in fact, according to his information from Sega, egg rappies are still scheduled to appear online in the game. They have been taking a bit longer than expected to put them on the game but it should be there by the end of the week as planned. When questioned about the supposed email from Sega mentioning the cancellation, the Tech Support said that they have not been told or issued to say such information at all and claims the email to be false. So we can be optimistic and see if this holds true!
Update:
I just received this email from Sega:
"Thank you for e-mailing Sega Technical Support.
I appreciate you bringing this post to our attention. This was actually a false email produced by a non-Sega represenative. There has been no current announcements or plans to cancel the Easter quest. Please check the PSO main page under Ragol news for updates on availability of this quest. Thank you for your patience and support.
Sincerely,

-Matthew
Sega of America Technical Support,"
2nd Update:
"Thank you for e-mailing Sega Technical Support.
To our understanding, we should have this available by Easter. Please check www.sega.com for updates. Thank you for your support and have a nice day.
Sincerely,
-Matthew
Sega of America Technical Support" "

Guntz348
Apr 17, 2003, 02:07 PM
Two words "WOOOO" and "HOOOO" Finally gettin those damn easter eggs, well soon at least! ^-^

FreakinRican
Apr 17, 2003, 03:24 PM
w00ty for b00ty

Apr 17, 2003, 03:28 PM
Glad to hear that there not cancelling it. Now all we have to do is wait...

MadCowChuck_
Apr 17, 2003, 04:42 PM
This is indeed good news. I just couldn't imagine life without more more season rappies!

Now...where's my bazooka?! :)