PDA

View Full Version : It's time for some to break the code of silence.

Spy
Mar 9, 2001, 10:23 AM
Over the past week, it has come to my attention that the "elite" PSO community has specific information on where and how to obtain certain items, like doing certain quests to get mag cells. I would like to see this information realesed personally, because it's:

1: Not cheating if Sonic Team programmed it in there, and by calling it cheating you are implying that obtaining the Soul Eater and Frying Pan via the quests is cheating too.

2: What damage would it do that hasn't allready been done? Dupers still run rampant handing out the goods for free, so how does it hurt to have people legitmatly get those same items?

3: What right do the upper-ups have to keep this information hidden away? It's like the government protection of top-secret information for data on a video-game!

4: If those of you that know don't speak up, somebody else will eventually, and that person will get instant credability and respect.

The truth is out there

DCKaz
Mar 9, 2001, 08:17 PM
Hmm that'd be a real shame if true, lord knows this place wouldn't be where it is without people coming together and pooling info together. I've done all the normal quests and didn't hit a cell, but I'm doing the harder ones as well, and I tend to keep my eyes open for juicy bits.. I'll certainly pass anything I see on.

It'd be shame if this is needed but keep an eye on the Japenese spots with babel fish (I took a look and just noted talk about dl quests which I don't think we can still get yet?). That might unlock somethings.. seems you might have to yet go to the Japenese for people who aren't uptight in more than a few ways. Sigh.

Here's a couple of the new ones I saw on chatter on PSO Sakana-

Download QUEST
" Soul of craftsman/teacher ": Necessary capacity 73 block
" Retirement hunter ": Necessary capacity 37 block

cheers,
DCKaz
Terra Prime 50 FOMarl