PDA

View Full Version : Article: GC: New Seat of the Heart Quest Information

LollipopLolita
Apr 29, 2003, 09:51 PM
lollipoplolita writes, "The new quest will start on April 30th, as previously stated. The new quest is confirmed to be an online quest and only for 1 person. There will be a server maintenance on Wednesday, April 30th, from 3pm til 5 pm JP time. Please do not connect during this time and please all games before the scheduled maintenance time. You can read ST's news post here (http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftails04.sonicteam.com%2Fpso%2Fbbs %2Fg%2Fgcsecret%2F144%2Fjwbigw%2Fjwbigw.html%23jwb igw).
Remember that at the same time, the Easter Lobby decorations will come off and the Egg Rappies will no longer appear.
Remember that this quest is going to be a difficult quest, and since you would be playing alone, we recommend that you are a high level to do this and able to beat Episode 2 and Gal Gryphon alone easily before attempting this quest. This is going to be a big exciting addition to the Gamecube Quest line up. The quest should be available by midnight Pacific time. Who's staying up tonight for this one?"

RagMasterRappy
Apr 29, 2003, 10:11 PM
I like sleep better. It goes well with waking up early.

Tsurara
Apr 29, 2003, 10:14 PM
heh i think ill stay up tonite, at least it'll give me sumthin to do. =)

FreakinRican
Apr 29, 2003, 10:24 PM
Once again what you say is gospel Rappeh.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 29, 2003, 10:46 PM
I reeeeaaaaallly wish I could stay up late for this... Unfortunately, staying awake at work is a concern to me. I think I'm going to get my fiancee to stay up for it though...

Apr 29, 2003, 10:49 PM
midnight pacific.... any idea what that translates to central time?

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 29, 2003, 10:59 PM
2am Central, 3 EST, I believe.

Apr 29, 2003, 11:20 PM
thanks

FluxGryphon
Apr 29, 2003, 11:44 PM
It's 9:42 p.m. Pacific as I'm typing this and I'm already tired from a physically active day. Unless I get a spurt of energy (and the current thunderstorm burns itself out), I won't be staying up to play it. :( There's always tomorrow...

Any idea how long this quest is going to be up?