PDA

View Full Version : Article: Findings Lists Completed, New Findings View And More..

eRUPT
Jun 4, 2003, 04:53 AM
We have completed the Item Findings lists (http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php), including the newly added Control Tower enemies. Due to the completion of the item findings database, we have closed the submissions form and will only accept Box rares submissions. We urge users to go through the current findings and confirm findings by clicking confirm.

A new view has been coded by numerous requests; it's a tabular view of the submissions with all findings for a difficulty level per page. Please let us know of typos and misplacements you may find.

Alot more coding work being completed and rolled out throughout this week so keep an eye out.

scmfxt
Jun 4, 2003, 10:13 AM
Good job guys (gals).

Davion
Jun 4, 2003, 12:47 PM
WHY, OH GODS, DO YOU HATE SKYLY SO!!!!! A frickin DRAGON SLAYER from a Del lilly?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*kills self

M8TRIX
Jun 4, 2003, 05:29 PM
lol... i kno.... its evil but skyly always got the good stuff til now...

carman1097
Jun 4, 2003, 06:09 PM
I totaly feel your pain man

Shapiro
Jun 5, 2003, 08:41 AM
*sigh*

Stop whining.

Sharkyland
Jun 6, 2003, 01:08 AM
Uh... what happens if we find new things... do you want me to take a snapshot of it with my digital camera 'cause I'm not on the internet, and I'm still finding weird stuff.

AngelAlys
Jun 11, 2003, 11:03 AM
lmao... poor guy, I was well chuffed because I found an ASUKA and started boasting my ass off to Tiny D, the fact that Mericarol killed me a million times in the process did nothing to dampen my enthusiasm... Having said that offline I got a bloody monogrinder from a Love Rappy... A MONOGRINDER I tells ya!!!!!! shesh!!! :)

TinyD
Jun 13, 2003, 01:15 AM
lol. Yeah, I know, cool find, it's always nice to have a red box dropped by a special monster, isn't it?

Except, of course, what I get a lot is something really good drops a red box (crimson assassin, dubchich etc., you know the drill) and you get all excited and run over to discover... a photon drop. How annoying is that? lol

And yeah, I have the same rappy experiences, I had a couple of pal rappies and all they dropped were meseta (a lot of meseta, btw, just over 1,700 each, which is odd but still useless) then finally I had another pal rappy and it dropped a red box... Red Handgun. Why do I bother? lol

Saying that, I was offline yesterday and piped up and down in a room with 5 lilies in and on only the 3rd trip I had a mil lily which dropped a demolition comet! Neat :)

Isn't life strange?

Tiny D

TinyD
Jun 13, 2003, 01:17 AM
lol. Yeah, I know, cool find, it's always nice to have a red box dropped by a special monster, isn't it?

Except, of course, what I get a lot is something really good drops a red box (crimson assassin, dubchich etc., you know the drill) and you get all excited and run over to discover... a photon drop. How annoying is that? lol

And yeah, I have the same rappy experiences, I had a couple of pal rappies and all they dropped were meseta (a lot of meseta, btw, just over 1,700 each, which is odd but still useless) then finally I had another pal rappy and it dropped a red box... Red Handgun. Why do I bother? lol

Saying that, I was offline yesterday and piped up and down in a room with 5 lilies in and on only the 3rd trip I had a mil lily which dropped a demolition comet! Neat :)

Isn't life strange?

Tiny D

Demonscale
Jun 14, 2003, 12:54 AM
Not bad glad to see that Im not the only one finding stuff and reporting it. I just wish Skyly had some better drops. Our stuff is super rare(Sealed J) of super crappy (Dragon Slayer). btw I feel your pain for all of those who expected a good drop from a Del Lily. XP

Aug 4, 2003, 02:43 PM
I finally found my first double saber, the dreaded darth mal weapon. I restarted a new character because oran is getting harder and harder to find good weapons. lv 107 in ultimate getting my butt frigen kicked in the mines. I did however found a attribute plate with 4 slots!!!! so that was awesome so keep looken guys, its out there.

Nov 12, 2003, 05:36 PM

Dec 14, 2003, 04:51 PM
thats pretty cool it took me a whille 2 good rares but i was playin in the forest and i found a twin chakram!