PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

Forral
Apr 27, 2003, 08:23 PM
PLease help us anyone!!! We are broke a level 38 humar and fomar trying to kill dark faltz on hard for the second time, this is our last chance before we are totally broke and have to start hard all over again....there is ine problem the fomar gets killed in one hit of his light attack forgot name even with one resist/light (5).....ANY IDEAS PLEASE!!!

Math
Apr 27, 2003, 08:25 PM
tell the FOmar to cast shifta an deband all the time also try an find some better armor...if this dosnt work just go back threw an level up...

Forral
Apr 27, 2003, 09:26 PM
Well, we just lost, we ran outa moon atoms to revive the FOmar after the light attack (using 4 slots of light resists...) and the HUmar couldn't quite finish it off at the end with his half assed spells and accuracy.

Oh well, tomorrow will be a long day of lvling.

Axon13
Apr 28, 2003, 02:47 AM
both of you should level up or try to find better equipment. the HUmar should always pack a gun for killing dark falz 3rd form and maybe have foie equipped for when he turns invincibile. the FOmar should always have shifta and deband on at all times and use foie on the third form. if you're losing to him in the first or second form, it's definitely a sign to level up. other than that, the only other advice i can give is to try hp units instead of resistance ones. it might or might not help, but worth a try

Forral
Apr 28, 2003, 06:24 AM
We did have deband and shifta on all the time.
We lost on the last part becuase I died in one hit from megid (right spell name?).
Humar was using DB's Sabre (he cant use Flowens sword yet) and me using Staff because we havn't found anything better, we have strong armours with 4 slots so I dont think thats the problem. Well since it doesn't save we are gonna be forced to lvl up more when getting to him again.

thx for all the help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forral on 2003-04-28 04:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forral on 2003-04-28 04:27 ]</font>

Belmont
Apr 28, 2003, 08:38 AM
I knw some armor you can get thats not to hard to get i gotta look it up but my lv 41 hunter wouldnt die to him on Very Hard from his light blast if you wanna PM i'll find out what armor i was using.

Belmont
Apr 28, 2003, 08:40 AM
and it was the armor cause i played him another time puting on a different armor....errr he wasted me.