PDA

View Full Version : GC: very P/Oed deleting chara!?

Belmont
Apr 27, 2003, 09:08 PM
God i just started play my pso GC again cause it has more online missions anyways i joined into a room with 2 guys AAll42 and warmachine something we where playing through the ruins when i noticed there chara 200 and there where a hunters both androids both appreaded to be friends and i noticed that one of them used a tech!? so i was like wtf?! how did you do that your a android right and the guy denided after awhile he said he found a item only on GC that lets Androids use certant techs one time uses or something (not traps)and he traded me one item called TEfoie i tried this item on my android and in the discription it said "F*** YOU!" i knew something was messed up when i exited out of them menu my gc reboots and my android is gone
i found the guys in another room later on and they where just mocking me and then disconected i mean i seen dupes and such but i havent seen this on GC yet!? i have a screen shot i will post tommarro sometime if anyone has exp this prob let me know I e-mailed sega about it and will let nintendo know too cheating hacks and such i can deal with but not them F***ing with my hard earned Chara

Para
Apr 27, 2003, 09:19 PM
hmm this is strange....
i havent heard about any fake items like that...
but i know there are hacks in PC PSO which allow androids to use techs..
please let me know if you see more of this.

Murako
Apr 27, 2003, 09:19 PM
Tonight on "Insane People", this man joins the group.

MonoxideChild
Apr 27, 2003, 09:24 PM
I know there is items that are just ?????? that have been spreading around PSOX.

Para
Apr 27, 2003, 09:27 PM
On 2003-04-27 19:24, MonoxideChild wrote:
I know there is items that are just ?????? that have been spreading around PSOX.

just ????? ?
ive heard of weapon stat changes.... but i dont remember weapons being renamed like that....

Raist
Apr 27, 2003, 11:27 PM
Hmmm, you were playing on gamecube eh? Odd, in a previous thread you said:

On 2003-04-26 13:10, Belmont wrote:
i guess you can save chara to GC though....not good so far out of playing pso ver 1 and 2 on DC GC and XBOX Xbox looks to be the most secure so i sold my GC and i only play on xbox

Your Xbox fanboyism is getting really really old...

Belmont
Apr 27, 2003, 11:37 PM
Actualy i started play GC cause it has more online quest so if you want to think before you speak i would be greatful.Anyways i took a pic with my digital cam wheni saw the item cause i wanted to post it here so I'm going to upload it on the site.

Raist
Apr 27, 2003, 11:41 PM
On 2003-04-27 21:37, Belmont wrote:
Actualy i started play GC cause it has more online quest so if you want to think before you speak i would be greatful.Anyways i took a pic with my digital cam wheni saw the item cause i wanted to post it here so I'm going to upload it on the site.

So you bought your Gamecube back because it had more online quests? Riiiigght...
By the by, congratulations you used 2, count em' 2, periods in a single post. Didn't think ya had it in ya.

Shorty89
Apr 28, 2003, 12:48 AM
I wont believe it till I see it.

Kthak
Apr 28, 2003, 07:37 AM
On 2003-04-27 22:48, Shorty89 wrote:
I wont believe it till I see it.

Naw Shorty, you need to be a jerk like Belmont and say that you won't believe his picture because it looks like the XBox screen, and could have been photoshopped.

Bloodberry
Apr 28, 2003, 08:18 AM
So he can't deny xbox hacks and has decided to spend his time saying GC now is the one with MORE hacks than xbox. Bel, you certainly have a lot of time on your hands, as long as you spend your time trolling the forums try to look up a few books (http://www.ablongman.com/catalog/academic/course/1,4095,71584,00.html) so we can at least understand what you're saying.

Belmont
Apr 28, 2003, 08:28 AM
well as much as i love your guys insults and pitty coments i have been play ps games sence they where released not just pso i dont play my GC one much becuase i sold my pso game on it but latly i have borrowed my friends cause i know some people who play on GC and wanted to play with them and also there are online quest i never played but i dont believe i need to share any of my pictures with people like you, if you want to see the picture send me a PM i'll send it to the people here who would like to see.this is my final comment on this forum so if you want to see it PM me, I'm not wasting my time with you guys anymore.in fact i wont even be reading on the subject anymore so dont bother.Oh and just so you guys know if this wasnt real i would've made a new sign in name for pso drrrr so i dint have a bad rep.

Raist
Apr 28, 2003, 08:34 AM
Oh your not going to show the picture now? Imagine my shock...

Bloodberry
Apr 28, 2003, 08:36 AM
You must've been knocked off your chair! I was gasping for breath after hearing that one. The "drrr" most of all cut me to the soul.

Balthor
Apr 28, 2003, 08:42 AM
in fact i wont even be reading on the subject anymore so dont bother.

Oh really? Ok. . .

You're a god forsaken stupid fucking fanboy who types like a fat epiletic 10 year old.

Please fly a small biplane over southern Russia so I may shoot it down, and pee on your burning corpse, and sell your remains on eBay for a Buy it Now Price of 2 pesos.

Oh shoot, he won't see it, I'm sure as the intulectional person you are, you won't come back and read this, seeing as you said you were done with the subject, unless you can't help but bear the thought of people making fun of you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Have a nice day.

Kthak
Apr 28, 2003, 09:17 AM
i would've made a new sign in name for pso drrrr so i dint have a bad rep.

You mean... you actually think you have a good rep?

Mystil
Apr 28, 2003, 12:38 PM
Hmmm, I believe him. Sooner or later, GC PSO will be overun with all kinds of hacks. Who cares..it's inevitable.

zimmk2vgc
Apr 28, 2003, 01:25 PM
This is bad, beware of items you pick up online. If it something like he did pick up, drop and leave immediatly. However things like that can be avoided. He should have had more sense to just drop it and leave rather than keep it. Unlike NOL this can be avoided. It called keeping your wits about you. If you know that something doesn't seem right, just leave. I remember one time a lv 3 had a very high level foie, very fast. Could have been legit, but from my DC experience, it's not wise to take risks.

VolcomX
Apr 30, 2003, 12:51 AM
[quote]

You're a god forsaken stupid fucking fanboy who types like a fat epiletic 10 year old.

Please fly a small biplane over southern Russia so I may shoot it down, and pee on your burning corpse, and sell your remains on eBay for a Buy it Now Price of 2 pesos.

Oh shoot, he won't see it, I'm sure as the intulectional person you are, you won't come back and read this, seeing as you said you were done with the subject, unless you can't help but bear the thought of people making fun of you.

Have a nice day.
[quote]

Best.Post.Ever

EsperFlame
May 2, 2003, 10:59 AM
You know, if he only had posted a non-doctored pic of the incident he could have vendicated himself to everyone. Just to ease everyone mind for those who took him seriously. Such a thing isn't currently capable on GCN PSO.

Also, I'm fairly certain that hacking like that won't be able to be done as Barubary once stated, she herself hasn't manged to crack GCN PSO to that sort of degree. I know she's a pretty amazing hacker and all, but let's face it GCN PSO is for the most part the safer choice if you wanna avoid things such as that!