PDA

View Full Version : GC: Help me pick a character (not your usual one)

TwistedRTist
Apr 27, 2003, 09:10 PM
Please i would like advice on what character to pick... before you tell me consider this.... i want to use it mainly for mutiplayer with another FOmar and HUcast.... i also want to be challenged... what character should i be and what should i specialize my MAG in????/ i need this by tomorrow please

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 27, 2003, 09:18 PM
Well since you don't have a ranger, I would say one of those. If you still want to be able to use techs, use a RAmar or RAmarl, probably with a Diwari mag would be good. Or if you want another android then either RAcast or RAcaseal, I use RAcast and it is soooo fun to use. If you use RAcast or RAcaseal, then get a Rati mag. My RAcast has one, at level 100 the stats were 5/45/50/0. I hope I have been of some help but if not oh well.

Neverwinter
Apr 29, 2003, 10:27 AM
In my view you shouls have a HUnewarl, i just made one and they are really cool. Plus if your playing with a FOmar and a HUcast, u would also have magic but be a fighter at the same time, kinda inbetween what they are.
Claire, HUnewarl Lv 4

DSCCSHOGUN
Apr 29, 2003, 10:58 AM
I've been thinking about doing a RAcast played like a true ranger. Rifles and Swords baby. Section Id as Skyly or Redria, <Mag 5,145,50,0>. I think it would be fun. Swords for the hords of enemies and the rifle for bosses and other long range shots. Versitile RA instead of the standard have a shotgun RA.

Helios
Apr 29, 2003, 02:53 PM
I can say from experience that HUcast is, by far, the funnest character to play as.

You'll still be able to use most ranger weopons, except with HUcast, you'll have the ATP to put them to use.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 29, 2003, 03:11 PM
I can say from experience that HUcast is, by far, the funnest character to play as.

You'll still be able to use most ranger weopons, except with HUcast, you'll have the ATP to put them to use

Wrong. Hucasts can only use handguns and mechguns, and not every handgun/mechgun at that. The higher powered stuff - that which is most useful - cannot be used by Hunters.