PDA

View Full Version : Lowest into Ult

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 27, 2003, 09:10 PM
well i got my FOnewearel into ultimate at 44 and its pretty low so that got me to thinkin what is the lowest any of you have been into ultimate at?

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 27, 2003, 09:16 PM
Haha not very low but level 68.

Huntley
Apr 27, 2003, 10:44 PM
what was ur hp, how the hell did u survive falz?

polishedweasel
Apr 27, 2003, 11:17 PM
My lowest to Ult. was a lv. 49 HUnewearl. She had beefy ATP and some God/Hp's equipped.

silvermax
Apr 28, 2003, 12:06 AM
i did it in the mid 50's with a Ramarl

how does 2 hp after claw swipe sound? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif it was fun

Rhete
Apr 28, 2003, 12:11 AM
http://www.inconsequentialexistence.com/stuff/41.jpg

Ult at lvl 41 with RAcaseal :3

Lower is possible but you'd go insane trying to get it

Blade_1
Apr 28, 2003, 01:04 AM
You could have posed with enemies or boxes, that could be normal/hard/v.hard or ult.... whos to know? I'm late for work, heh did i overlook something that proves its ult?

Guntz348
Apr 28, 2003, 01:32 AM
I beat Vhard falz with a level 39 hucaseal, actually she started ruins at 39 and turned either 40 or 41 right before falz. Shes then beat ultimate dragon at level 43 I think she gained two levels just from that one ult forest run. I don't think I'll attempt caves thought, that will be just straight up suicide http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dime
Apr 28, 2003, 02:10 AM
How'd you guys with low level bots beat Falz? About 20 Scape Dolls or what?

Tulathis
Apr 28, 2003, 02:41 AM
It's not too difficult to accomplish if you have your other characters collect some materials and Scape Dolls for you. To have enough light resistance without equiping units you'll most likely need a King's Frame and a Sacred Guard. At level 43 you could go with a Dragon Frame and not need the Sacred Guard. To survive DF's chop attack you'll need as many HP as you can muster. HP materials are the best, and is that still doesn't give you enough you can always go for Dragon or God/HPs. If you can survive those then it doesn't really matter how much damage you do, as long as you have some patience.

Saulot
Apr 28, 2003, 03:00 AM
On 2003-04-27 23:04, Blade_1 wrote:
You could have posed with enemies or boxes, that could be normal/hard/v.hard or ult.... whos to know? I'm late for work, heh did i overlook something that proves its ult?

The sky. Or at least that's the difference on the Dreamcast version 2.

Dime
Apr 28, 2003, 03:07 AM
On 2003-04-28 00:41, Tulathis wrote:

It's not too difficult to accomplish if you have your other characters collect some materials and Scape Dolls for you. To have enough light resistance without equiping units you'll most likely need a King's Frame and a Sacred Guard. At level 43 you could go with a Dragon Frame and not need the Sacred Guard. To survive DF's chop attack you'll need as many HP as you can muster. HP materials are the best, and is that still doesn't give you enough you can always go for Dragon or God/HPs. If you can survive those then it doesn't really matter how much damage you do, as long as you have some patience.

Wouldn't you run out of healing though? I did it with my HUcast and at the end I only had 1 monomate and 1 star atomizer left. I had to kill myself by attacking falz and relying on scape dolls just to beat him.

Vanse
Apr 28, 2003, 06:18 AM
i just made it into ultimate last night at 67.. ultimate dragon kills me in one shot from his ice breath. i'd love to see a lvl 41 rip through the forest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jaite
Apr 28, 2003, 07:48 AM
level 49 with my HUmar :-/ Killed Sil Dragon at around level 52. The trick with Sil is to not let him touch you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Then he's the easiest boss in the world. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:D:D

CorneliusPower
Apr 28, 2003, 08:04 AM
wow, lvl 41 in Ultimate...OUCH time...GOOD JOB though rhete.

FroZenHell
Apr 28, 2003, 08:11 AM
In reguards to the lv 41 making it to ult how much duped gear did you use to get there!?!

CorneliusPower
Apr 28, 2003, 08:26 AM
On 2003-04-28 06:11, FroZenHell wrote:
In reguards to the lv 41 making it to ult how much duped gear did you use to get there!?!

Good question Hell.....a reply is needed.

Goza
Apr 28, 2003, 08:40 AM
Went up to level 40 fighting Darvants once. Just did it last night on 43 on a new character with no scape dolls. No duped gear. I only play offline. The only thing you need to beat DF is experience and HP units.

Oshan
Apr 28, 2003, 08:40 AM
I managed at 65 with my FOmar, and this was with standard gear (general body and such, with a dragon HP). Obviously would be lower if I had some GOD equipment.

Reached Ultimate Ruins last night at level 75.

Vanango
Apr 28, 2003, 08:46 AM
Around lvl 68... haha, nothing like 41, impressive. congrats! (but doesn't that make it frustrating if you want to play online?)

Vanse
Apr 28, 2003, 11:18 AM
heh i must be doing something wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
lvl 67, Final Impact and Inferno Bazooka, devil battle ect.. takes me forever to kill stuff in ultimate and the dragon just mows me down in one breath shot. was my first time though, maybe i'll have better luck after work http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

CrazyJ
Apr 28, 2003, 11:29 AM
On 2003-04-27 23:04, Blade_1 wrote:

who crawled up your butt?

just open your eyes. It's ULT.

I got to Ultimate with my level 42 FOnewm (150 Sato mind mag, Cadeceus, 4 Dragon HP's, Deband Merge, Dragon Frame, and only used 1 Scape at Falz).

I got my HUnewearl to ULT last night at level 60 (Red Sword, King's Vulcan's 35/0/0/30/35%, Deband Merge, 2 Dragon HP's, Ogre/Power ++, Elf/Arm ++, Soniti Mag with 120 Power and 40 Dex, and it took me no scapes at Falz.

And yeah getting to ULT under level 41 is posible...I spent 20 levels online just leveling up...had no trouble with V Hard Falz at level 41 so I figure I could've taken him faster.

EDIT: Oh and btw all my gear on all my characters is legit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CrazyJ on 2003-04-28 09:32 ]</font>

Jae
Apr 28, 2003, 11:30 AM
RAmarl - Level 50
RAcast - Level 49
HUnewearl - Level 75+ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Malkavian
Apr 28, 2003, 11:58 AM
Putting many hp materials in the character to get the lowest lv in Ult I think is needed to dont play ep2, any quest, and skip as many rooms as possible. Confusing enemies to get them kill themselves and get less exp too.

Someone wanna try that? hehe

SubstanceD
Apr 28, 2003, 01:05 PM
WTF!

How is it possible for so many people to reach Ultimate at such low levels. My Hucaseal is at level 63 and she is still on Hard ( please don't laugh - too much ). I took on Hard Dark Falz for the first time ever in my life when she was at level 59 and she did not fare to well, okay she got her ( cute little ) ass kicked by Flaz's final form, in my defence this was the first time I ever saw this form and did not know waht to expect and as such I was not sure how to approach the fight, I picked a hunter because I crave melee combat and it annoys me when I have to rely on other methods to disspose of enemies, anyway I have not fought Flaz since but I do know enough to be more prepared when we meet again. Still at her level she was taking massive damge from all of Falz 3 attacks, how is possible for all these forces to survive them, you guys must have seriouly twinked those characters and have carried at least a dozen scapedolls with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-04-28 23:34 ]</font>

Murako
Apr 28, 2003, 01:34 PM
Level 80.

ShadowChao
Apr 28, 2003, 05:34 PM
Level 57/58 (not sure, but killing him leveled me to one of those) with a HUmar. I think I died 4 times, gotta love those scapes!

Now I'm 61 and making The Fake In Yellow runs to get some good Red Handguns (got 2, but the %s aren't wonderful). And yes, Sil Dragon was a pushover.

spyder101
Apr 28, 2003, 06:18 PM
seeing as i only have 1 char in ult. and it was my first char., i was level 76. The next char. of mine thats goin in to ult. is definitely going to be around level 50.

spyder101
Apr 28, 2003, 06:21 PM
seeing as i only have 1 char in ult. and it was my first char., i was level 76. The next char. of mine thats goin in to ult. is definitely going to be around level 50.

Guntz348
Apr 28, 2003, 06:58 PM
On 2003-04-28 06:26, CorneliusPower wrote:

On 2003-04-28 06:11, FroZenHell wrote:

Good question Hell.....a reply is needed.

None, zero, zilch, nada. I can show you ALL the equipment that I used. In fact I'll tell you now.

1 God/HP- found by my Humar, level 159.
2 Dragon/HP found by humar
God/battle- humar
Delsaber shield and buster (used on sil dragon)-humar found again.
Hamburger mag with 160 pow, traded but from a relitivley good source. But really I have no idea it could be a dupe.
55%hit bloody art, yeah it sucks but it doesn't miss- Humar.
Soul Eater, quested with Humar
4slot general frame(i think, just some regular 4 slot armour.)
Red Saber 50%mech- humar again
Angry Fist+30- humar
50%hit repeaters, bought by humar
Dragon claw, used Foei special-humar
45%hit Raygun- found by humar.
some crappy shield that acutally had some light defence.
My atp was only 580 so I couldn't even use my good weapons like my Humars demo commet. Nothing was duped, but it was all powerfull equipment handed down from my main character. I also didnt use a scape on falz, but did end up using one on the sil dragon, go figure.

Edit: Forgot a weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-04-28 17:03 ]</font>

Blenjar
Apr 28, 2003, 07:10 PM
On 2003-04-27 22:11, Rhete wrote:
http://www.inconsequentialexistence.com/stuff/41.jpg

Ult at lvl 41 with RAcaseal :3

Lower is possible but you'd go insane trying to get it

Very nice, I'm not going to hate like others.

Awesome.

Vanse
Apr 28, 2003, 08:24 PM
hehe she has more hps than i do at 68.

Delsaber
Apr 28, 2003, 08:30 PM
Damn, level 41 is good. My lowest level on Ult. was 56 with my HUmar. I cannot get online, no modem. I had YAMATO, I forgot to bring a gun! I didn't get killed I didn't use any mates, only fluids from all the resta... I didn't have any /HP things and Falz took me down to 52 with his swipe and 102 with Grants. Didn't beat the Sil Dragon until 60, I am level 98 now, haven't played much. Still trying to get that damned DRAGON'S CLAW!

Damn... 41, wonder how long it will take my FOmar to get to ultimate, he is level 26 and on Hard Caves (Mechgun with 30% on hit works wonders!), and that is easy, just not enough time lately to play.

VulpesMundi
Apr 29, 2003, 01:55 AM
I made it into Ultimate on level 40 with my Oran HUnewearl. Technically I could have fought Falz at level 38. I had 400 experience to go to level and level 39 offered better equipment (King's Frame and Psychic Barrier), so I sought out a few more critters and got that extra experience. It wouldn't have made a difference on the outcome, though, as I would have wound up with level 40 after defeating Falz either way.

Daena meets a Mil Lily in the Ultimate VR Temple while still on level 40.
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/etl/pso/daena_v_mil_2.jpg

Suhleap
Apr 29, 2003, 07:52 AM
Yah..I just got into ultimate with my FOmar last night at 67. Dark falz third form was quite a pain =p one swipe took me to 3 hp and I didn't have any guns on me. Patience served me well =p
But now I can't hit anything in Ult. Yay -_- 3 misses, 2 hits, and 1 smack in the face from bartle.