PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Punishment

gideon
Mar 9, 2001, 11:01 AM
This is one of the most amazing, deadly, and perplexing weapons ever. It's moody! Sometimes it will rain down heavens deadly light everysingle time. Other times it wont work once. thereisnt a middle ground, anyone with relevant information to its quirkiness mail me <a href=mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]</a>

BlitzGott
Mar 9, 2001, 11:03 AM
Man, I want to see the Heaven Punishment so bad. I've heard some great stuff about it.

Spike
Mar 9, 2001, 12:50 PM
Don't worry, in a week EVERYONE will have a Heaven Punishment and you'll be so sick of seeing them.

Spy
Mar 9, 2001, 12:53 PM
lol, Spike your right... it's sad but true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Fubuki
Mar 9, 2001, 01:06 PM
hehe,, I know what you mean.. if I play one more game where everyone has a needler and lvl 999 mag, I might just cry..

doh! too late..........

Ovurkill
Mar 9, 2001, 01:51 PM
Ok, I admit, I've never seen the weapon in action, but the description says its special is based on time. With rumors of SEGA creating new weapons and increasing the amount of rares found, could this be one of those new weapons? I think this weapon was made with the intention of giving honest players who put in many hours to get where they are a very strong attack. Whereas the cheaters who want to dupe this wont have a use for it, they're at level100 and only have several hours into the game! It's just a thought, but what a nice one for a change.