PDA

View Full Version : questions about a few weapons

DRak
Apr 28, 2003, 01:17 AM
k, i'm wondering about a few weapons
first what is the special of black king bar?
second is the orotiagito's Devil's special a wave attack like lavis cannon and ancient saber?
third does the partisan of lightning's description "lightning fast attack" mean that it has god/battle or something like the sonic knuckles?

thanks ^_^

Orange_Coconut
Apr 28, 2003, 01:22 AM
1. There isn't much special about the BKB anymore. It is massively duped and is everywhere. However, it is liked by many people due to it's six-strikes and high Attack Power boost.

I cannot really answer the other tow, sorry. I don't really know much about them :/

Guntz348
Apr 28, 2003, 01:28 AM
third does the partisan of lightning's description "lightning fast attack" mean that it has god/battle or something like the sonic knuckle?

The PoL attacks at the same speed of any double saber. I had one and used it. I had a God/Battle on and unequiped it and it went back to normal speed. Also I think in the GC version the sonic knuckles don't have the G/B boost they used too. This is what people here who have them are saying at least.

Tulathis
Apr 28, 2003, 02:10 AM
first what is the special of black king bar?
second is the orotiagito's Devil's special a wave attack like lavis cannon and ancient saber?
third does the partisan of lightning's description "lightning fast attack" mean that it has god/battle or something like the sonic knuckles?

The BKB's special is Demon.
The Orotai's attack is most similar to the Lavis Cannon. Both are projectile and take a portion of the user's health.
The Partisan of Lightning doesn't seem to be faster than any other double saber. I haven't tried it for every class, so perhaps it is slightly faster for certain classes.

DRak
Apr 28, 2003, 07:01 PM
ok ty ^_^, i wuz just wonderin kuz i play offline but my friends getting online so ill have a chance to finally use my photon drops so i was wondering what the best thing to do is.....i have 52 so if they are any suggestions for a lvl 132 HUmar skyly on photon weapons/armors id surely appreciate them =D