PDA

View Full Version : Article: Love is in the air Episode IV: A new marriage

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 14, 2005, 12:58 AM
Blue Burst USA went pay to play today along with a 2 week trial period.
The winners of the AOL CUP were also announced. New_Legacy, who completed 929678 Kills, 183501 more points than 2nd place runner up The_Fallen. Congratulations to everyone who participated. The final number was 27122964.
The time table for the next few weeks has been announced
June 16 Vhard is activated.
June 23 Episode IV is still on track for release next week and is remaining as free for those who have a hunter's license. (various dates were announced between the 23rd and 28th a while back but nothing could get confirmed until today.)
Along with this, Lost Heat sword, Ice Spinner, and Soul Blade have been added to the episode 1 quests.
Finally, yes. it happened. Wedding music is in the PSOBB lobbies. There is NO escape! (unless you turn off BGM and use winamp instead.)

ayrista
Jun 14, 2005, 08:00 AM
Man... I took half a day off of work so i could start VH... lol, I guess I can wait a few days. For the next few days I guess i'll play target practice taking my 81 lvl hucaseal thru the ep2 normal / hard quests......lol

Jun 20, 2005, 04:27 PM
Actually there is escape, you can change the audio files to play whatever you like for the lobby theme. Just find the current lobby theme ogg file and change it to another one. (Actually my friend Cell worked this out (more that i didn't want to than couldn't) so all credit to him this time)

Jun 20, 2005, 06:35 PM
there is a way to escape it....i call it turn the music off and blast the speakes ^_^

Jun 21, 2005, 10:44 PM
we love Episode IV;

Jun 21, 2005, 10:44 PM

Jul 29, 2005, 08:11 AM
you gay aite?