PDA

View Full Version : Article: Downtime revealed

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 28, 2005, 01:41 AM
Hey all,
Server Maintenance for the Episode IV update will occur:
Tuesday, June 28: 12:00am to 3:00am PST
Please note, during this time you be unable to connect to the servers and play. Update may run longer than the scheduled 3 hours, but I think we will be on target Smile.
Straight from Clumsyorchid. Are you staying up through the maintenance and have nothing to do? Still don't know what episode IV looks like? As a part of Phantasy Star Monthly, I have released the first PSA, The Blue Burst Episode IV primer, a quick glance into episode IV, and also a welcoming for anyone who is still uncertain about Blue Burst. Pick it up here (http://users.sisna.com/bird/psobbep4primer.avi ), and also visit the site here (http://www.phantasystarmonthly.com).
Update: Apparently there are huge troubles with episode IV. Someone at Sega forgot to turn episode IV rares on, and as such anyone who picks up an episode IV rare at this point will get disconnected.
Update 6/29: The servers have gone down once again and the drop glitch is apparently being patched now.

Jun 28, 2005, 02:28 AM
Almost EP4 time people.Woot woot!Time to get on & race thru.New rares awate those with speed. LV92 RaCast Runt ready to go.What you mean I gotta wait 3 hours?AHHHHHHH!!!!

Jun 28, 2005, 02:36 AM
when you copy the smile emoticon it shows up as "Smile"

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 28, 2005, 04:46 AM
I didn't want to cheapen the quote.

Jun 28, 2005, 04:55 AM
yay, now all they need to do is offer a payment option besides credit card, i would of hoped sega europe would handle payment so switch/solo would be accepted, damn shame il never be able to play this game because i dont own a credit card..

Goldstix69
Jun 28, 2005, 09:01 AM
You dont have to use a credit card. You could use a bank/checking card to sign up for a account. But then again if your bank doesn't have this then you're screwed.

Jun 28, 2005, 12:04 PM
i have a Solo card, PlaySega (Sega-Europe) let people use this when Paying for Gamecube PSO... i just hope sega europe takes over payment for europeon users

i know i cant be the only one who wants to play but cant because sega europe doesnt want our debit card :p

Jun 29, 2005, 05:05 PM
**sigh** I check server status, and it says it's up, but i still can't connect. I've spent 2 hrs on the official forum and still have no luck getting connected, not even to the patch download.

**sigh** well, I'm taking a break, can't get worked up about this. Back to Guild Wars :P