PDA

View Full Version : Article: A quick note for news submissions, and blue burst updates

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 13, 2005, 02:01 AM
As of late, I have recieved a number of news submissions that really aren't relevant to what we post on the front page (ie: questions, feedback on the site, or concerns regarding things we have no control over). In order to better direct these submissions to the appropriate areas, here are some tips for members and contributors:
1. We are not SEGA, and really have no control over any game-related changes. This includes the loss of quests on the Xbox version of PSO. Questions or concerns regarding the actual game or anything directed to the developers should be emailed to SEGA or posted on their official site. The forums are also a great place to post constructive feedback or questions about the game.
2. Please try to keep news submissions clean and non-offensive. Obviously, submissions that are filled with vulgar language or inapproriate material will most likely be deleted. The same goes for fake news submissions (which we have received a few of). The staff of the site volunteer their time to work on these things, and verifying news submissions can be a time consuming task. We appreciate a good sense of humor, but please refrain from purposely submitting fake news.
3. If you have questions or comments regarding PSO-World (this web site), it is better to post them on our message boards under the Site Related category. You can also email questions to us, but the message board is the BEST place for them.
-----
For JP Blue Burst, the second part of the aniversary is about to start.
you enjoyed the episode IV drop rate increase, but can't find something in episode I? You're in luck. From July 26th to August 2nd, all episode I drops will be multiplied by 2.
From July 26th to september 20th, if you played on the original beta back in june 2004, but haven't played since then, you can enjoy the game with your old characters. However after september 20th, if you haven't played, your characters will be gone again.
Also you won't have to go through the government quests between July 26th and August 16th. So no need to worry about completing normal episode I & II before moving onto other difficulties.
Also coming July 31st to August 28th, the best ranked players in battle mode will be recieving Crazy Tunes and Flower Bouqets.
-----
As for the USA's version, the 12th's quests have been pushed back due to a bug that was found.

Jul 13, 2005, 02:38 AM
There are people who didn't play past the beta who would come back, who still have their old characters on the servers? XP Maybe if it applied to people who played past the beta I'd care. Assuming ~Zero~ is even still there. XP

...Yes, ST had to push back the release of 4-year-old quests due to a bug. I shouldn't giggle, but... Yeah, ok. *snickers*

Jul 13, 2005, 07:54 AM
hmmm... good for JP i guess... is it me, or is JP Bb getting MUCH more attention that NA/EU BB :-/

Jul 13, 2005, 07:27 PM
heres my 2 cents.

first off half of the pso world team has gone off to do their own stuff, like lollipoplolita, and a few others yet there is so many problems with the site design that need to addressed and well also they need to get on the ball for fixing the poll of the day, the voting of whos baddass mr t or whatever and images etc, considering that their main competitor psoquest.com is dead until the supposed release of phantasy universe. also the site could use a complete overhaul or hell move to different providers, so to be honest i dont even think tomeeboy or whatever his name is could care less what goes on here because when do you ever see him grace his presence on the front page besides pointless forum crap that people whine cry bitch and moan about when something goes right or not their way or when someone makes a post that they think is cool and everyone jumps on that person. also power mongering on internet boards has been around for ages, hell its even more displayed at IRC chat rooms, you should realize some ppl here are teens and well teens tend to want to flaunt their balls around like they are the biggest pair, and not to mention some adult members tend to open their traps too many times than they should be, or take their context of power too far.also to be honest here rarely does anyone get any leeway on boards like this unless they kiss the ass of someone, and i bet even after i post this that every psonutjob is going to come and make some real lame posts that have been said so many times its boring.

Jul 16, 2005, 10:08 PM
i was just wonderin how do u get a sumecary j sword (dont care if spelled wrong) and u should have more detail how 2 get a weapon

DarkEliteRico
Jul 20, 2005, 11:25 AM
So what exactally did happen to the PSOX quests, they just up and left us....saying server maint was finished, no other reason. Any details would be very welcomed

Aug 10, 2005, 09:43 PM
univers sucks comperd to blue burst why must it suck why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!