PDA

View Full Version : Article: New Forum Added!

Tomeeboy
Jul 20, 2005, 01:00 PM
We've added a brand new forum to PSO World, dedicated entirely to Phantasy Star Universe. All previous PSU-related threads were also moved to the new forum for your convenience. Feel free to drop by to check out all of the latest PSU news and discussions! You can find the new forum HERE (http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=20&820).

Jul 21, 2005, 09:41 AM
Hey all, it is a shame that this game wasnt developed for the PS3 given the fact that its release date is so close to the release date of the PS 3. It would have been cool to see PSU hit as a launch title on Sony's new beast. Here's to hoping there arent any complications playing this game on the PS3 since im not going to buy a modem for my PS2 this late in it's life! Should be fine....keeps fingers crossed. :)

Jul 21, 2005, 01:02 PM
PS3's controllers look like boomarangs.

:X

Jul 21, 2005, 06:08 PM
Hey you'll be able to play PSU on PS3 because it will have full backward compatibility with all ps games, like me for example i dont own a PS2 i'll have to buy one when this game comes out, but ill tell you one thing if it would come out for XBOX any PSU version one day, i'll sell d PS2 and definitely will get an XBOX360 a lot more quality!