PDA

View Full Version : Article: A Glimpse at Upcoming Characters

Tomeeboy
Aug 19, 2005, 12:29 PM
This weeks official Phantasy Star Universe page update brings us very little eye candy, but we do get a glimpse of things to come. The official JP site (http://phantasystaruniverse.com) has had some new content added to its "World of Phantasy Star Universe" section, such as information on the different character classes that will be in PSU. Along with pictures of some of the characters we've already met, such as Ethan, Leo and Lou, there are sillouhettes of the characters we should expect to see. Among these sillouhettes are a newman which looks something like a conehead, a female beast, and a more traditional looking cast. Be sure to check them out! Thanks to RurouniJoku (user.php?op=userinfo&uname=RurouniJoku) for posting about this update in our forums (index_forum.php)!

Aug 19, 2005, 04:10 PM
wonders if they will have any more xenosaga knockoffs like Lou

Aug 19, 2005, 10:39 PM
because we all know xenosaga didnt rip anything off of anything and yeah any character that has pink hair is obviously a rip off of momo. ::rolls eyes::

rumor has it ziggy looks like some unknown never before heard of dude named david bowie "aka ziggy stardust."

I'm sorry, i cant get anymore sarcastic than that, but on the topic's note that unidentified cast's silhouette looks pretty interesting.

Aug 19, 2005, 10:54 PM
ANyone else notice, but with the numan female, without the extra kimono decortaion and just what she's wearing under (the one piece suit and long gauntlets) she'd look alot like nei from PS2?

Aug 19, 2005, 11:51 PM
Yea, I think some people were talking about that a while back ... in... some thread... <.<

Split
Aug 20, 2005, 11:10 AM
All anime style characters look like the do in xenosaga.

Aug 20, 2005, 04:33 PM
ah by quiet, you obviously never played Xenosaga 2 and are clearly here to troll, i would gladly post comparason pictures between Xenosaga 2 Momo and the PSU Lou, almost everyone ive spoken to thinks the same, shes nothing but a knockoff, infact theirs a few Gamefaqs topics along the lines of Lou looks like Momo

if your gonna troll, troll under a username, makes you seem less retarded

Aug 21, 2005, 05:08 AM
The Newman dude is probably wearing the trademark PSO Stupid Force Hat. XD

Aug 23, 2005, 06:02 PM
Me being the troll? I'm going to assume you're the one going into every news update on PSU and proclaiming "holy shit this game is nothing but a xenosaga knockoff because it has a character who looks similar at best, and oh my jesus I bet all the characters are just biters" If anything you sound like the troll here.

Another thing is I dont have a user name because I'm not a regular to this site, but apparently if the community is filled with as many retard hypocrites as yourself, Mr.anonymous, it seems there's no point in coming back.

Oct 9, 2005, 10:26 AM
wats a beast do anyways?

that being said, can anyone tell me about the 4 races?

i have no idea wat there gonna be like.

also, is there still gonna be the selection to use force hunter and ranger?

plz inform me about the beast job and wat its advantages and weaknesses wil be.