PDA

View Full Version : ..I'm not a liar..

Mystil
Apr 28, 2003, 11:52 AM
>_______> Kudos to those who read this..

Today, I was offline cause I wanted to beat Very Hard Temple, to open up Spaceship online. People are more tolerant of Spaceship than Temple. So I can make VH EpII games now, without having to wait hours or never for someone to join cause I only have Temple.

Ok so...15minutes later, my friend joins. Then this guy(a HUmar) joins. He had a Black Sato -which I thought looked mega rad =D Until he saw MY SATO...

"!!!!!"

"I'll give you anything for that Sato!"

I said no I'm sorry, not for sale.

"Thats the only color of sato I don't have!"

[ My Sato is indigo blue. ]

I still said no. He asked again..and then started begging.

"I have lots of stuff, I'll give you lots just for the sato!"

[ he's suggesting a 10 for 1 as an example ]

I still said no(I will explain why) He got angry and asked why. I said: BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY MAG I HAVE!" It's true, my Chao mag(40/60/60/40) will be on my RA now. He said: "Ill give you another sato for that one, plus more!" I STILL SAID NO. He wanted to see the stats. I just told him: 20 150 30 0.

He got quiet for about 30min. Then said: I still want that sato. I said nothing for I was angry. After the fight with Gal Dragon, he said that I should atleast see what he has to offer. Now here's where I become the 'eledged liar'.

I said: I desire nothing.

He said: ur a fukking liar.

I was being polite with him the way through(cept whats in bold). This mag came from someone whom I can call a true friend. And not cause she gave me this mag either, but for personal reasons. She'd feel horrible if I traded off the one mag she had on her lv131.

My sato makes my ATP go into insane numbers. (1003). I'm not a rare whore. I don't seek endless rares, or anything of the like. If I reach the point where I feel that I need nothing more, then that is that. It's mine, it's precious. It stays.

People that go out collecting things instead of handing them out to people that really need them piss me off. Now he has all those mags, all those rares. Why hoard them? Give them to some noobs. No rare in this game is hard to get anymore, so that should not be a problem. When S&Y became too weak for me, I traded if off for God/Battle. This person needed SY. See?

People like him in this game don't understand honest players I guess. I also do not trade with non friends no more. Too many picky traders out there, and I have nothing good to trade. I mean, I only have seven rares, and the rest are 7 to 9 star weps:

*shrugs*

Guess I'll be a liar.

Sham
Apr 28, 2003, 03:05 PM
You're lying right now, aren't you?

Deathscythealpha
Apr 28, 2003, 06:03 PM
Just sounds like he was sore that he couldnt get what he wants. You didnt want to trade with him, you didnt need to trade with him, it was your choice. Some people just need to learn not to be childish and sulk when they dont get what they want.

Mystil
Apr 28, 2003, 09:36 PM
On 2003-04-28 13:05, Sham wrote:
You're lying right now, aren't you?

No.

Just cause I'm high in level don't mean I have uber rares.

Sham
May 1, 2003, 03:33 PM
Relax, it was a joke.

And not to be taken in the wrong way; last time I saw you, you were under LV120, I wouldn't exactly call that a high level, and I wouldn't assume you had uber rares, unless you used dupes.

Mystil
May 1, 2003, 03:51 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I know it was.

I don't see how people can tolerate raising so many mags. He ranted on about having every color but mine. Geez that's alot of raising. O_O Still though he couldve handled the situation better than that.

After it I told him no one last time, he told me to eat shit and die liar. Blah..

Davka
May 2, 2003, 02:32 PM
tell people like that to go make a char. and raise the damn mag their own lazy self.

Morfos
May 3, 2003, 08:32 AM
On 2003-05-02 12:32, Davka wrote:
tell people like that to go make a char. and raise the damn mag their own lazy self.

In order to raise Sato I believe, you need to use either FOnewearl or FOmarl, and only half the IDs will allow them to raise one. He probably should just make a FOnewearl and raise one himself.

Foggy_Pete
May 4, 2003, 08:37 PM
he probly did what he did to you to get all of his other satos, execpt, he couldnt get what he wanted for once

kat
May 6, 2003, 11:59 PM
Brat needs a time out....

Omni-SqwirL
May 7, 2003, 10:55 AM
Little whiney baby needs a bandy-aidy.

Not, not you, just that HUmar. He needs to get over the fact that he can't have everything in PSO...it's just the way it goes.