PDA

View Full Version : Article: Online Glitches

Ryna
Sep 1, 2006, 08:41 PM
As with almost any massive online game rollout, Phantasy Star Universe has experienced a few glitches. First, people are experiencing numerous disconnections (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=24) when going to/from their character's personal room. Also, there have been a few reported incidents of "body swapping". Characters are being overwritten with data associated with other characters. Sonic Team is currently working to resolve these problems.

link3680
Sep 2, 2006, 12:22 PM
It hasn't been a week and they're already discovering glitches and exploits. Sad, huh?

I just hope they find all the bugs/cheats/exploits now so when the US release comes by, they'll have them all fixed.

Sep 2, 2006, 02:16 PM
Sad? No, this is GREAT news. Every online game that comes out has it's share of glitches. Hell, EVERY game has glitches. So this is very normal. And it also shows that Sega is doing something about them.

Sep 26, 2006, 10:20 AM
i'm already getting problems and its my second day online.

Fix it sega :)

Sep 27, 2006, 07:41 PM
alright im in the U.S so its not out yet here.......fix the glitches before its released in the U.S because im 1 of the only pso online players left.....my names Ryan on the game........but ive been deleted twice and had to restart everything....other times ive just lost every item ive had in my inventory that was not equiped.....if im gonna spend money on the side of 100 bucks when it comes out it better not be screwed or else ill be really pissed off........ive always been a sega fan so i have faith that you will help and fix it before october 24....or anytime sooner it doesnt matter to me yet but to other gamers that are on now.....its just not fair