PDA

View Full Version : Article: Gamestop Soundtrack Pre-Order Bonus

Ryna
Sep 17, 2006, 10:44 AM
Darsh (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B281260A" >Gamestop</a> is currently advertising a Phantasy Star Universe soundtrack if you pre-order the Playstation 2 version of the game from them. It is currently unknown what songs will be featured on this soundtrack or if it will be available for the PC/XBox 360 versions of the game. This news was first spotted by <a href="user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Darsh).

Ibuka
Sep 17, 2006, 12:17 PM
Wow! I know where i'm pro ordering the game this week! n_n

RoninJoku
Sep 17, 2006, 12:30 PM
yay, more stuff to bug my gamestop guys about! :D

capin_bucky_ohair
Sep 17, 2006, 09:51 PM
Now I wish I didn't preorder ealier this month, I just may go back and show them my recipt and demand mine.

Sep 20, 2006, 09:44 AM
If it is the same music cd that was included with the JP ps2 version. It has 9 tracks:

1: Save this World- Orchestra Short Version

2. Clyez City- Guardians Colony

3. Holtes City- parum

4. ohtoku city- neudaiz

5. dagora city- moatoob

6. Result 01

7. Result 02

8.G_March- long version

9. Save this world

Tracks performed by:

Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra

Hideaki Kobayashi

Fumie Kumatani

Kenichi Tokoi

Kelli Sae- Save this world

A few days after the release of the game, the SAVE THIS WORLD Phantasy Star Universe Original Score released in stores as well.

It has 14 tracks, mostly remixes or Orchestra Versions of the tracks included on the ps2 min-sountrack.

The the full 3-disc OST releases in October in Japan.

slash789
Sep 20, 2006, 09:50 AM
Well saying it has a "soundtrack", with it is misleading.

If it is the same music cd that was included with the JP ps2 version. It has 9 tracks:

1: Save this World- Orchestra Short Version

2. Clyez City- Guardians Colony

3. Holtes City- parum

4. ohtoku city- neudaiz

5. dagora city- moatoob

6. Result 01

7. Result 02

8.G_March- long version

9. Save this world

Tracks performed by:

Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra

Hideaki Kobayashi

Fumie Kumatani

Kenichi Tokoi

Kelli Sae- Save this world

A few days after the release of the game, the SAVE THIS WORLD Phantasy Star Universe Original Score released in stores as well.

It has 14 tracks, mostly remixes or Orchestra Versions of the tracks included on the ps2 min-sountrack.

The the full 3-disc OST releases in October in Japan.

rasuogen
Sep 21, 2006, 09:09 AM
I preordered this a month ago and laty I have been checking in at GameStop to see if they got it in. Also if anyone wants I am Willing to put up a link on Rapidshare or make a Torrent of the soundtrack once I have it.

I mean they are giving this away 'FREE' if u preorder the ps2 game.

So I would tend to belive that it would be ok to do this. Reply if its ok or not ^^

Sep 23, 2006, 10:44 PM
Legally, it's not OK. That's simply copywright law.

As for my pre-order: I pre-ordered the 360 version about a month ago. Checking the order status site, it informed me that the ship date is 10/24. I'm not sure if this is correct, seeing as it 's for the 360, not PC or PS2. Also, they automatically added the CD to my order list for free. So the 360 version would seem to be getting the CD as well. *Shrug* I think they may be sending it to everyone, but I'm not sure. Laters...

ShardFalcors
Sep 27, 2006, 08:53 PM
I've been asking my local GameStop (where I pre-ordered) and it comes for all Hunters that pre-order for any system. It says so on their website anyway.

Sep 29, 2006, 08:13 PM
This holds trye for EBgames as well. For 360, PS2, and PC. http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntt=Phantasy+Star+Universe&N=0&find.x=0&find.y=0&find=Search

Oct 2, 2006, 09:44 PM
I lost my receipt Im hoping I can still get my reserved copy by using my telephone number =/

lotte
Oct 4, 2006, 07:01 AM
Thank god, because i actually pre ordered mine there, because i forgot about gamestops promotion

Getintothegame
Oct 21, 2006, 09:47 PM
I also got it when reserving it for the PC version! Yay procrastination!